continue soon dear will waiting❤️
tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-SweetAndSpice

New FF🥳

But wait I have too many questions in my head😕
Why won't you update the old FF😲😲😲
Why palgarism😕you can simply say adapted from... whatever show? Which show is it BTW?
I loved the story line of that one😭
Will you updqte that or not?
-------------------------------------------------------
Ok... I love the theme of this FF😃
The gal is no doubt Kiya...but I want to know more⭐️
I want to read the 1st chapter to get more idea of how awesome will this be😳
Damn I am over curious and excited😳😆
You'll update regularly :")) :")) :"))
Thanks a lot Zingy🤗

yes new ff. yup you have to many question and I will try my best to answer it all . the answer for that questuon is which story are you talking about. I also had no idea why plagiarism. I have try to said it was adapted but it doesn't work they have warn me if I post one more thing there than I will have my account blocked and I did not want to do something stupid and allow them to block my account I love you all a lot and I don't want to throw that because of just one plot.it is not a show ut is a book .I now I also loved that story line. no I will not update that.thankyou for liking the theme. of my ff. you have to wait a little to know more about it.i hope the first chapter will be upto your expectations.definitely it looks like that .yup I will after I put my 1 chap than I will give you time for next updates. your welcome
tenzingchoden thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Madhuras_Rule

Nice concept dear do continue

lots of love
Madhura

thanks .ofcourse I will continue . thanks for your love madhura.
tenzingchoden thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-viagomes

hi! zing😃

</div>loved the prologue seems interesting story can't wait for next update⭐️
<div>& its fine for previous ff😉

continue soon dear will waiting❤️

hi. thanks for loving the prologue. I will try to update soon. thanks for not asking what happened because I don't want to explain it again and again . I will continue soon
tenzingchoden thumbnail
hello to all my readers and friends.
Everyone is pretty much excited to know what is in my first chapter so they could understand the plot more properly. I know some of them had already started guessing the story or chapter. So I thought why not ask you all what will be their in my 1 chapter and the person whose answer is the best will be person who will get the dedication of that chapter. so let the game begin I hope you all will play and the clue to the first chapter is memories which will be my chapters name.
love zing
p.s will be waiting for your answer specially sweetshine
tenzingchoden thumbnail
hello to all my readers and friends.
Everyone is pretty much excited to know what is in my first chapter so they could understand the plot more properly. I know some of them had already started guessing the story or chapter. So I thought why not ask you all what will be their in my 1 chapter and the person whose answer is the best will be person who will get the dedication of that chapter. so let the game begin I hope you all will play and the clue to the first chapter is memories which will be my chapters name.
love zing
p.s will be waiting for your answer specially sweet and spice
Edited by tenzingchoden - 9 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess may be it the first chapter will be about how kisha's relation was and how a misunderstanding came up between them .. And that led both of them to hate eachother .. But still at some corner of heart they have feelings for eachother ... The first chapter will abt sweet and bitter memories of their past ..

i know a very bad guess.🥱

btw ur ss unromantic livestory is awsome .. I luved its theme and all chapters.. Plz cont that too ..
Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago
tenzingchoden thumbnail
[QUOTE=Prince6495] i guess may be it the first chapter will be about how kisha's relation was and how a misunderstanding came up between them .. And that led both of them to hate eachother .. But still at some corner of heart they have feelings for eachother ... The first chapter will abt sweet and bitter memories of their past ..

i know a very bad guess.🥱

btw ur ss unromantic livestory is awsome .. I luved its theme and all chapters.. Plz cont that too ..
[/QUOTE hey its a really nice guess. no you are not a bad guessor. i will think about it.
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok I think... 🤔

It would b a sort of Business Rivalry 😲
Bt since Kisha r so Hot & Sexy... 😈 ☺️
It would b really hard 4 dem 2 resist each other 😉