Kisha ff Revenge chapter 4 pg 16 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

Close😲😲
Today was soo lucky for meh😃
Falalalalaa...
Probably Kd giving some speech or something in a party... Award ceremony... ok this was random😕
but also it was a nice one

CHAPTER 1 - MEMORIES

People say  that bad memories the most pain ,

But actually it's the good memories that drive you insane .

-              Unknown

Dedicated to  kitze and sweetandspice.

I  woke up   early  in  the  morning  with the help of my alarm which was ringing  at the moment  . I opened my eyes adjusting with the bright sun rays which brightened my room at the moment  and threw the  blanket on the other side of the bed and started  getting out of my bed . I stopped the alarm which was ringing a while ago  and glanced at it  its feels like I didn't wake up early as I thought  because it was already 11: 30 am  and I  was late for work but I ignored the time which showed I was late for a board  meeting but who cares as being the CEO of a multi billionaire company  it has its own pros as no one can fire  me when I am late or neither question my decision because every one knows the boss is always right.  I took my own precious time to dress up in  my business attire which was a button up white shirt with an Armani suit . After dressing up I glanced at my reflection and was satisfied with my attire. So I started walking out of the  bedroom of my penthouse  towards my car were my driver was waiting for me . He opened my door and I went  inside it and started making myself feel like home which was easy because of the pile of important files which needed my attention where there beside me and this things were the only things needed to make me feel like home in any   place of the world. I started looking at this file one by one while my driver started driving  towards the office when suddenly the car stopped so I looked up from my files and asked the driver what has happened to the car  and he said that the tyres is punctured  so it will take some time to  put a new tyre . I was in a good mood so I told the driver that he can take as much time as he want because I am not in a hurry to reach my office   . After 15 minutes the driver started getting inside the car while I continued to read the clauses the new company has put to join with my company  . When again suddenly my driving said that isn't   the   day beautiful and I replied the day is indeed   beautiful . He  than further added teenage love nowadays get better time spending moments in days like this with that he started driving  . now that sentence got my attention so I looked up from my file  and   asked what was he talking about when he pointed towards the left window and indeed in the forest  there was a teenage couple having picnic  the boy has whispered something sweet in the girls ears as she suddenly started giggling . I  looked at the couple and a  small smile crept in my face when suddenly a memory came into my mind .

**********************************************************************************

8 Years Ago

It was kd and kiyas 1 year anniversary for which kd thought of a unique plan and the whole day  he ignored kiya and even when they met in the school hallway and lunch he acted like today was normal today and not a special day for them. Kiya was getting angry and wanted to scream because kd forgot their 1 year anniversary but did not try to show the disappointment in her face. School ended and they parted away . After dinner kiya got a phone call from  kd but she ignored it  as she was angry with  him. After almost 20  missed calls kiya got irritated and she picked up her phone and angrily said  .

Kiya - what  do you want stoneface?

Kd- nothing.

Kiya - Seriously  stoneface  you called  me 20 times to just say nothing

Kd - Yup

Kiya - If this is your reason for calling late at night than I am ending the call.

Kd - Hey kiya please I don't want you  to end the call.

Kiya - ok I will not end the call if you tell me  the real reason for calling me late night

Kd- OK I called you late at night because  I wanted to hear your voice and

Kiya- and what

Kd - And I forgot to tell you something very important

Kiya - *finally kd just remembered our anniversary and now he will wish me and tell me how sorry he feels for not remembering it earlier  I will act a little angry and when he ask me sweetly I will forgive him  yeah I want do a happy dance in my head for my idea * Ya tell me the important thing kiya said excitedly

Kd-  Oh the important thing kiya I am so sorry for not telling you before  but  I am going out with my friends for camping now and will be back on Monday .

Kiya - ok I forgive you for  forgetting our wait what did you said

Kd-  chicklet I  said I am going on camping now and will be back tomorrow as I am about to leave now  with my friends so I called you.

Kiya - That was the important thing that you wanted to say she asked to confirm whether she was hearing the right thing or not

Kd- YUP he said too innocently * chicklet it is not that easy to make me admit my mistake*

Kiya- ooohhh she said disappointedly

Kd - chicklet you look disappointed is their any other important thing that I have forget to mention tell me. He again asked sweetly

Kiya - yes you have forget our never mind  you   have not forgotten anything so are you leaving now .

Kd - yeah hey  kiya I have to hung up as my friends are calling me. Ok bye

Kiya - Kd wait

Kd- yeah kiya what happened

Kiya - Take care of yourself and wear warm clothes  as it is cold outside and don't stay late night and take your food on time and don't  take every drink your friends make they may add alcohol to your drinks and I don't like you getting  drunk ok.

Kd - Ok chicklet take care and love you

Kiya - love you too

After that kiya ended the phone and started making  her bed while murmuring to herself I should not have waited for kd to wish me I should have done it first kd has so many work at school being head boy, class  monitor , topper, football team captain etc they works may have  tried him and he may have forgotten  it  ofcourse this will be the reason otherwise he would have never forgotten anything related to me or us. Yes I have made up my mind when kd will return from the camp I will take  him to a dinner and we can celebrate our belated anniversary and I also have 2 days to plan it. I will make this dinner a memorable one for us with that thing kiya went to her bed when suddenly the lights of   her house was gone . she said now what happened to the lights mom and dad are also not here and not even kd otherwise they would have comforted  me as they know how much afraid I am of darkness . so she started calling her maids but no one came so she slowly started working towards the living room when she felt someone behind her she turned around and was about to scream when the  mysterious person covered her mouth with one hand and with the other hand the person encircled kiyas waist and pulled her towards him and whispered relax chicklet its me your stoneface.  After hearing kd voice kiya hugged  kd as if her life  depended on him. Kd please don't leave me alone here you know how afraid I am of darkness and I don't even know were are all my maids and why has the light gone she replied while shaking because of fear.  Kd chuckled and said chicklet you don't have to worry about anything after all I am your knight in shining armour and I will save you from this darkness which was created my me.  she  slowly  loosen the grip she had on kd shirt and asked what do  you mean by darkness you have created. Kd  didn't reply and slowly took kiyas hand and started dragging her towards  his motorcycle. Finally kd opened his mouth   to say something  but its wasn't the answer for  kiya previous question  but  just the opposed word he said kiya get in the bike we are going for a drive and you will not utter a word  until I  say so. Kiya  wanted  to argue with him  to demand to know were they were going but she was suddenly cut off kd asking  her do you trust me kiya ? After hearing the question  she quickly replied ofcourse I trust you kd with my life and if want to not utter a word without your permission than I will do as you say. With that the both started  driving towards their destination. Kd  motorbike suddenly stop which told kiya  that they have reach the destination were kd  wanted them to be. She slowly looked around the place and saw that the place was surrounded by dense trees they were about to enter the forest kiya suddenly thought why kd has brought me  here it looks so dark and by the look in kd face  she knew he wanted her to walk inside the jungle with him. She wanted to ask kd but suddenly remembered what he said do you trust me kiya ? and kiya knew the answer to the question by heart so wherever kd wanted to take her today she wouldn't question it whether it is a dense forest, a cave or even deep sea driving she trusted him with her life and didn't want him to doubt the trust she has on him. So she started walking towards the  forest when kd covered his eyes with his hands and said it's a surprise chicklet so you have to close your eyes otherwise it will ruined with that they started walking inside the forest  . Kiya was now so curious that  she wanted to remove kd hand and peek were they were going but no luck kd has tightly wrapped her waist with one hand and with his other hand he has covered her eyes. Kd suddenly  stopped and slowly removed his hands the view in front of her was breathe taking as kd had planned a picnic under the moonlight and near the pond the view was far better than that of the fancy  restaurant kiya wanted to take kd  for  dinner  Kiya turned around and kd  started getting nervous as she didn't utter a word after  looking at the view  he felt that he has disappointed her and his friends idea of taking kiya to a fancy restaurant sounded better now. Kiya looked at the view in front  and was completely in shock when she turned towards kd she didn't knew what  to say as she was speechless but when she saw the disappointed look in kd face she  panic and blurted out this is amazing kd. Kd  didn't believe kiya so he said its okay chicklet  if you didn't like this place  and wanted to go in a high class restaurant you can tell me you don't have to say a nice thing to make me feel better. Kiya was shocked by his statement so she said kd listen to me and listen carefully I had relationship before and they tooked me to many high class restaurant I admit it was good but the things that you did today for me was big compare to them this moment that we are having right now is priceless you are priceless and just some money won't change that for me. Do you understand mr. because if you don't you have to handle a moody girlfriend today. kd  didn't wanted to admit but it felt good hearing that she thought  he was priceless that was just the chicklet that he had fell in love with not a spoilt rich brat who just wanted her boyfriend to shower her with money kd smiled while hearing  kiya little speech and after a while with a smirk kd asked of course I knew you would like  everything I do  after all who can resist  this he said  while pointing  towards his body cockily.  And her she thought *they were having a sentimental moment way to ruin stoneface* whats with you and your cockiness  today stoneface . kd replied my cockiness comes handy with me and you know you love it. She didn't wanted to admit but kiya loved his cockiness as that what made him stonface her stoneface. So  are you just to start at me our are you even going to ask me your gift he said  really kd you have bought me a gift me a gift she asked yup after all its our anniversary kd said but you said you were going on a camp and you behaved like you didn't knew about it what was all that she said while crossing her hand near her chest. Kiya I was messing with you and how can I forget things that are related to you and are about us and if I acted like I knew about our anniversary than how would I see your happy and shocked expression together. He said

okay but I didn't bought you a gift kiya replied shyly

its okay chicklet you don't have to give me anything  he said slowly.

Nooo kd I want to give you something but I don't know what  to give she replied

you may give me something when you figured it out kiya I am not in a hurry and its turn for your gift .he said

kd pulled out a small jewellery box from his jeans pocket and handed it to kiya . kiya opened the the box and saw it has a silver  pendant with the  alphabet K .

kd I loved the pendant . she said

really thank god  I thought you would dislike it . he said with relief

kd what have I told you before  of you being priceless do you even  remember it she said while crunching her face in confusing.

Ya you  told me that I will always remember it. Hey kiya why are you looking so confused. He asked

The pendant had one alphabet K she said

Ya so he further inquired

Shouldn't it has two k which represent kd and kiya she asked

I know the jeweller said the same thing when I told him I wanted him to make  this fo our  anniversary but I didn't wanted him to add another  k  in the pendant he said

Why kiya asked

Because when kd and kiya are together no one will be able to separate them not even their names and as  our name had the  same first initial so  I thought  why not keep it with a  single k we can call ourselves something that will start with k . what do you think about it.

Emmm  why not but what should we call ourselves  .?  she said

I got one what if we call ourselves   knight   kd said

No that not a good name she replied

Than would about    keski  he said

Noo that not upto our standar. Shre replied

Ok than kiya why don't you suggest a name he asked getting bored

Kisha she said

What kasha he asked

Kd we will call ourselves  kisha she said  looking like she won a Olympics medal.

Why kisha he asked getting confused

We will call our self kisha because  it comes out of the combination of keshav and kiya. Do you like the name she asked nervously

Yup I loved it now that you have wored the pendant and even get our couple name why don't we proceed and enjoy the view and have our picnic under the moonlight. he  said

Ok but I had my dinner and don't want to eat anymore but we can sit the mat and curl up in the blanket she asked

kd chuckled and said as you wish my princess

kd you have to  say as you wish my chicklet not princess she replied

oopss my mistake so we will do as you say my chicklet.   Kd said

they both started taking out the blanket and kiya and kd cuddled with eachother  .

kd said  isn't the moon beautiful kiya

seriously kd I thought you would say something cheesy like you are more beautiful than the moon she aid jokingly

ofcourse kiya  you are more beautiful than the moon he said

they sat in silence for a while when kiya suddenly said  I know what will I give you.

Really kiya and what will be that he asked

A promise she said happily

What type of promise he asked .

A promise that I will take care of this pendant more than I take care of myself no gift  will ever  stand a compare to it I will wear this pendant until death makes us apart and today will be the best memory of my life I will never forget it . do you like your gift she asked

Ofcourse I like my gift it is the best gift ever and today will be my happiest   memory and stay in my life  and mind forever  he said

Forever she repeated.

**********************************************************************************

The sound of the car horns  brought him back to the real world and out of his memory.

Forever  he said in his mind there is never a word   like forever in a  teenage relationship . everyone uses the other for something  and after getting what the person  want they will throw the other  person  around like they were just a use and throw item. Every emotion and every moment are fake . the word love is fake.* But you believe in it  and that was the happiest moment of your life my conscious  said * but I ignored  my inner voice and tossed the file that was in my hand to the top of pile of files that was next to me and took out my cell and called in office  ad told my sectary  to cancelled all my meeting for today as ii wasn't in the mood of handling business and listening to stupid business proposals. After ending the call I called my best friend ranveer and asked him

Phone convo

Kd - is the work done

Rv- seriously no hello or how are you

Kd - I am not in the mood to argue with you so tell me is the work done

Rv - YES the work is done and he wants to meet you.

Kd- really what was his reaction to the situation.

Rv-  you should have been there he was  looking so vulnerable and begging for your mercy.

Kd - that's good I love when he is vulnerable  and helpless I should have been there to look at him  but never mind there will many moments when  he will beg for my mercy.

Rv- yeah . so will you come for the meeting.

Kd - will she be there ?

Rv - yes I made sure that she will  attend that meeting at any cost.

Kd - good if she will come than I will definitely attend the meeting.

Rv- but you have leave now to reach Canada tomorrow at sharp 10 am for the meeting

Kd- don't worry  I am going  to  my  private jet and will be there before 10 .

With that they said their byes and ended the call . he told his driver to take him  to the airport were his private jet was ready for him.

He smirked and said I am coming for  you chicklet  better be careful.

P.S. hey guys this is the longest chapter that I have ever written and hope you all like it leave your views below. Pretty close kitze so the chapter is dedicated to you and sweetandspice.  Sorry for my mistakes I was writing it in a hurry and it's a crap but I promise next will be better. And guys will you all please write if id name and your real name as I am not good with names and I will  be thankful for it.

Love Zing

amazing update zing ..
Kd successful buiseness tycoon...
and their past memories ..
Kisha's anniversary - their picnic date at lake , Kiya's speech, Kd's gift and than kisha ..
loved that surprise scene ...
Kisha so cute .. 😳
but wat could have happened between them that kd doent believe in love now ??😲
plz update nxt part soon ..

stavan
Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago
hi! zing
lovely update dear ❤️
kd as a business tycoon luved it & kisha 's picnic date was just  beautiful ☺️
but really curious to know whose the guy ransh r talking about don't tell me kiya got married to another guy🤢
really exited for kisha's first meeting after 8 years 😉
update soon 😃

via

p.s thanks for the pm dear😃
Update also dedicated to me 🤗
Thanks alot...but my guess was not that very close 
Loved the update⭐️😳
Such a long update🥳
Loved it! 😳⭐️
Kisha's teenage romance...
K pendant story 😆⭐️
But aisa kya kiya kiya ne/ kd ne that they broke up😕
*curious*😆
Kd excited coz Kiya will be there...
I can't wait for the next update! Kisha meet ⭐️
When will you update next? 😳

SweetAndSpice - Shivani😃
Gr8 Update Zing
Loved d way u described d Anniversary
& d Promise thing was really beautiful
OMG
Kisha faceoff... 😃 Can't w8 😳
I'm dying 2 see my Stoneface Chicklet Tashan 😳
Thanx 4 d pm
Update Soon

-Khushi-

thanks 4 dedicating it to me🤗
n loved it
kisha anniversary
k pendent was so sweet n promise
now xcited 4 kisha meeting
update soon

kirti
Originally posted by Prince6495

amazing update zing ..
Kd successful buiseness tycoon...
and their past memories ..
Kisha's anniversary - their picnic date at lake , Kiya's speech, Kd's gift and than kisha ..
loved that surprise scene ...
Kisha so cute .. 😳
but wat could have happened between them that kd doent believe in love now ??😲
plz update nxt part soon ..
stavan

thanks. yup kd is tycoon. do you liked the past memories. I also loved writing that scene I always wanted something like that in tbp but never got to see them. definitely I agree with kisha being sweet. something has happened that lead them in this position and I have suprise for all my readers but you have to wait to known it. I will start writing from today and I hope I can hook u all up with my story.
Originally posted by viagomes

hi! zing
lovely update dear ❤️

kd as a business tycoon luved it & kisha 's picnic date was just beautiful ☺️

but really curious to know whose the guy ransh r talking about don't tell me kiya got married to another guy🤢

really exited for kisha's first meeting after 8 years 😉

update soon 😃

via

p.s thanks for the pm dear😃
hey .thanks. I am glad that you found it beautiful. the guy is a mystry that will unfold in second chapter. yup excitement level should be high because they will meet soon. I will try to update as soon as possible
Originally posted by SweetAndSpice

Update also dedicated to me🤗
Thanks alot...but my guess was not that very close
Loved the update⭐️😳
Such a long update🥳
Loved it!😳⭐️
Kisha's teenage romance...
K pendant story😆⭐️
But aisa kya kiya kiya ne/ kd ne that they broke up😕
*curious*😆
Kd excited coz Kiya will be there...
I can't wait for the next update! Kisha meet⭐️
When will you update next?😳

SweetAndSpice - Shivani😃
yup decidated to you . I know but I liked your answer alot so I thought why not ddicate this to you to. thanks for loving it. yes I first longest update .agian thanks. to know thqt you have to wait. curiosity kills a cat remember. soon as I have not started writing yet because of my school work.