RM FF - Always on my mind (Note on Pg 140) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by 4ever4love

excellent beginning.  Poor Madhu!  

I hope u continue!
thank u 

Darkness engulfed her. She remembered all those beautiful moments spent with him. But now all that moments which she once cherished were nothing but a dark past for her.  It was the same dark past which took away everything from her, her happiness, her love, her faith, her everything. She trusted him. She trusted him more than anyone else in the world. Leave others, she trusted him more than her own self. Was that her mistake for which she was given this lifetime punishment? A punishment she had to bear till her last breath.

She remembered those lines he said that day "Whatever happens Madhu, whomever comes between us, I will never let you slip away. I will always love you. "She smiled remembering that. And then it dawned on her that all those promise, those words, that love was all fake. It was all a stupid act for him. Revenge he took for that accident. What did she do to deserve this? It was not even her who did the accident. It was her dad who killed Rk's dad. But he was punished for that. He was sent to jail for that. 10 years, she stayed without her dad for whole ten years. Her tears were all dried up now. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, but there was not even a drop of tear left to shed. Why did it happen with her? He, whom she thought would never hurt her, had hurt her so bad that she thought she would never overcome this pain, this heartbreak. Her heart was broken into a million pieces which could be never placed back together.

It was raining heavily outside. Rains in winter. Isn't it strange? Maybe even destiny was crying seeing her in that condition. A girl who was so bubbly, so bold was helpless today.  There was a lightning bolt outside and suddenly all the lights went out. But for the first time ever in her life today she wasn't scared of the darkness. Because darkness, had become a part of her life since the moment he betrayed her and left her at the wedding altar to live a life of misery, to live a life without him.

A thousand miles away at RK mansion, Rk was finally celebrating her defeat. But he was not happy, instead he was sad. He was lonely yet again. But wasn't this what he wanted? Wasn't destroying her was what he had planned for night and day? Wasn't breaking her and leaving her bleeding there his goal? From day one he had wanted to break her in such a way that her life would be a mess, that her self confidence, her smile would vanish.

It was her dad who killed his dad. Had he not drunk that day, his dad would have been with him today. When he was just 14 years, his dad was snatched away from him. His childhood was snatched away from him. The hours, the days, the years after his father's death were blurry and turbulent for him as he foolishly tried to escape reality. It is said that time heals all wounds. But this time, time did not heal his wounds, maybe because he was too busy being angry about his loss. One day came when all of his dearest and oldest friends stopped calling. He lost each and everyone because of that. Even his mom was no more his. She married another man to take care of him .But he was so involved in his pain and his loss that he never saw her. He stopped talking to her. He even stopped acknowledging her as his mom. The day when his father died, he planned to take revenge from his father's murderer .And finally when he met his daughter; he acted all lovey dovey with her. And then when she fell for him he betrayed her and left her at the wedding altar. He broke her trust. He punished an innocent soul for a thing which she hadn't even done. But she was the weakness of her father. And to punish HIM he used her as a medium, he broke her in order to break HIM.

But now, after achieving his goal, why wasn't he happy? Why wasn't he satisfied that he had finally defeated his biggest enemy? He looked at his reflection in the mirror. But why wasn't he able to meet eyes with his own reflection? Was what he had done wrong? The weather out was terribly bad. The lights went out and d name that escaped Rk's mouth was of Madhu. "Madhu is afraid of the dark .Would she be fine? No, nothing can happen to my Madhu. I won't let anything happen to her "He picked up his phone and was about to dial Madhu's number when reality dawned upon him. What was he doing? He had left Madhu just 2 hours ago. He betrayed her. He broke her trust and left her there to suffer. He remembers that once Deepali told him that he was unlucky in love. But was it so?? Was he unlucky in love? If he was, then how did he feel love when Madhu was with him? Maybe he was lucky this time. But after so many years of distraught when he was finally getting LOVE, why did he push her away? Why did he let her go? He gulped his drink and was about to go to bed when he heard footsteps coming towards his room. He thought for a while. Were this his Madhu's footsteps? No, her footsteps are very light and soft while these ones were just the opposite. Moreover he could hear footsteps of more than one person .Then entered THE DIRTY CLAN. He made a disgusted face and continued walking towards bed. Deepali seductively kept her hand on RK's shoulder and said "I knew it hero that you would never fall for that girl. I mean she is a normal girl." Rk just shrugged her hand and gave her a deadly glare due to which Deepali immediately backed off.  Sikky said "Bhai you took the perfect decision of throwing her out of your life .She deserves th..." Before Sikky could complete his sentence Kukku interrupted and said "Yes Rk, she doesn't deserves you, there are many more girls compatible for you." Rk had enough of them. He looked at them and said with that usual smirk on his face, "Firstly, Deepali you don't have any right to say anything about Madhu and did you forget that if I, RK The Superstar wouldn't let you three stay in MY house then now you would have been lying in some dirty third class place .And you two (pointing his finger towards Sikky and Kukku) better keep your tongues to yourselves. Neither do I neither need your advices nor do need to listen to your rubbish. OUT!!!!!"

He sat on the couch with the bottle of alcohol in his hand and remembered all those moments spent with his Madhu. He couldn't deny the fact that he missed her. He knew that she was the only girl who loved him with all her heart. He knew that she neither wanted his property nor his fame, she only wanted his love .But what did Rk give her in return? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Before Madhu entered his life he used to believe that he was unlucky in love. That in spite of being so popular he was always alone. But when he got true love, when he got Madhu, why did he push her away? He saw their panting hanging on the wall. Overwhelmed with emotions he closed his eyes. He remembered their first meeting. She was dancing there in the rain, her back turned towards him and then when she turned towards him, he was spell bounded for a moment with her beauty. He was captivated by her looks.  He closed his eyes and once again, all the moments from the very beginning started playing on the screen of his eyes.

ps. please leave your reviews guys !
Edited by shriyakadge - 9 years ago
emmotional update
rk broke her heart
madhu n rk r in pain
it is all revenge

Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago
res
Unres

Me second place this time, but 2nd is better than 5th.

Christ,lets see next time, i will grab my place ðŸ˜¡

Coming to the story, i could see the arrogant yet lovable RK here, it was too good, the way u explained, raining in winter, the weather too crying for her, its a writers touch, and it was so soothing dear, completely loved it, i guess soon u wil get good set of readers for this story, It was awesome dear.

Waiting for next update.
Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shriyakadge

thanks dia
😃
Lovely And Beautiful Story And Update !!!
So both are in pain, superb update
intense emotional touching update
so all this was juts a revenge
or rather a prem game
waiting for the next part 
Awesome.update dear
Emotions from both described well. Can u pls pm me the nxt updates