My dream track (26/35 part added)(ff - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
awww nice OS...  love their coordination ...
loved it😊
This was too good. You know I have been in a bad mood today and your OS cheer me up. Thanks a lot!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ishra24

This was too good. You know I have been in a bad mood today and your OS cheer me up. Thanks a lot!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
its all my pleasure.I am happy  my os is acting as a mood changer.Thankyou for compliment.
Thankyou Vikas ...We gotto see ishra Playing a new game other than Carrom πŸ˜†
And I am glad to know that U are from Andhra ...
And yes SHASTI POORTHI ,...even we ppl have it in ANDHRA here ... πŸ˜Š
Very well WrittenπŸ‘πŸ‘ ...Hope for some more Writings ...

I read many Stories in the Forum ...Most of the time I dont start reading when I find it longer ...Or I stop Reading when I get to know that its longer ...I am too Lazy ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
But I was Happy to see ur 2nd Page Update ...And read the whole thing ... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sweety_98 - 9 years ago
Wow It's interesting you have included chess in the OS. Very Nice.It's definitely a different approach . I loved it.
Love ittt!! This is getting better!❀️
Originally posted by vikaschandra

I know I am from andhra this ritual is done there also.I thought to use it .It will be important function fro old age couple.
Shashti means 60
Purthi    means completed

By any way do you know Raman's company name.I am feeling weird to keep a blank there.
Actually no one knows his company name..🀣
ur os is different n unique like ur idea ur os is going better n better u can update 3rd soon
Hehe, back to fighting mode but I love this about IshRa. So happy that they won the chess game and will get the first blessing from the old couple!!