May 28th, 1998: Happy Birthday, Viz - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
No way i totally forgot ab muh tab dikhaungi when i make something for you... 🥱
Viz!

Well, I got a PM but I forget to send in my wishes and well I think I am about to know you much better now. 
Since this is the official thread I would like to wish you a Very Happy Happy Birthday!
May all your dreams come true!
May all your wishes be at your finger tips!
And May you always be happy!

And also, in your next birth or so I wish you become Ian's love interest. Cuz' darling in this birth he is mines.😆

Coincidentally, My mom birthday is also today 28 May. And shockingly you are only 16.😲😲I thought you were about my age i.e 20. "Happy Sweet Sixteen Dear"

Once again, Many Happy Returns Of The Day.😊

Love Always,
SpunkyTigress (Mandy)

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Viz!

Have a great one !

Happy Birthday Viz.. 
Many more happy returns of the day..
^ Happy Birthday, Viz! 🤗 Hope u have a great one! 🤗
Happy Birthday ViZZZ/somergasm 🤗 🤗 🤗
Girl your my sister's age! 🤣 So you just turned 16! WOW 👏 HAHAHA. Well, in the past few months I've gotten to know you pretty well and I can say that you are one of the coolest people here with the BESTtastes and choices! ( Coz they're the same as MINE! 🤣 ) Well, you still have two more years of school! 😆 But I hope you get through everything and go on to become SOOO famous that IAN comes to meet you 😆😛 Imagine, him taking an appointment to meet YOUU! *AAA*

Anyway, today's a veryspecial day and all I can say is have a BLASTand have ALL the fun in the world because this day is only coming back NEXT year!!! 😛 I love my birthday and I miss it when it's gone so don't let it go withoutpartying hardddand making sure people give you TONSS of gifts!

May you always get what you want and I hope you achieve everything you wish to from life. Make the most of it girl! 😃 Have a fantastic birthday and ALWAYS keep Smiling😊/Grinning😃/ROFLing 🤣 

Love youuu ❤️  

Best wishes,
Manjari! 😳
Edited by -BlueEyes- - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Poohhh🤗🤗

Sweet 16 huh! Congrats Pooh darling. Enjoy your sweet 16 to the fullest! Lots of cakes must be waiting for u. Do gorge on those and save some for me!! Love u Vizuu. You're an amazing friend and a great team mate!! I miss spamming the CC and talking with u and Piggy! Hope that happens soon!

Happy Birthday Pooh! And hope you liked what I made for you!

@Team: GORGEOUS thread!!