Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Viz!

Well, I got a PM but I forget to send in my wishes and well I think I am about to know you much better now.  Oh! It's okayy :D
Since this is the official thread I would like to wish you a Very Happy Happy Birthday! 
May all your dreams come true!
May all your wishes be at your finger tips!
And May you always be happy!
Thank you so muchhh! <3

And also, in your next birth or so I wish you become Ian's love interest. Cuz' darling in this birth he is mines.πŸ˜† Hahahaha. But I hate to break this to you in this way but we're already married.πŸ˜›

Coincidentally, My mom birthday is also today 28 May. And shockingly you are only 16.😲😲I thought you were about my age i.e 20. "Happy Sweet Sixteen Dear" Thank you once again. And Belated birthday wishes to your mother.

Once again, Many Happy Returns Of The Day.😊 

Love Always,
SpunkyTigress (Mandy)

Originally posted by: -RD-

Happy Birthday Viz!

Have a great one !

Thank Youuu :D

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Happy birthday to you.

Thank you :D

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Happy birthday :)

Thank you very much. =)

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Happy Birthday Viz.. 

Many more happy returns of the day..

Thank you so muchhh!πŸ€—
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Happy Birthday, Viz! πŸ€— Hope u have a great one! πŸ€—

Thank you so much Swethzzz. :)

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Happy Birthday

Thank youuu πŸ˜ƒ
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlueEyes-

Happy Birthday ViZZZ/somergasm πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Thank you so much buttercup.πŸ€— And stop calling me that. =P

Girl your my sister's age! 🀣 So you just turned 16! Yes.I did. Newly sixteen.πŸ˜† WOW πŸ‘ HAHAHA. Well, in the past few months I've gotten to know you pretty well and I can say that you are one of the coolest people here with the BESTtastes and choices!  ( Coz they're the same as MINE! 🀣 ) I'm so glad that I met you through CC. AHH! That I do haveπŸ˜‰ Well, you still have two more years of school! πŸ˜† Nope. Just a year.πŸ˜› But I hope you get through everything and go on to become SOOO famous that IAN comes to meet you πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Imagine, him taking an appointment to meet YOUU! *AAA* Thank you so muchhh! I want to stuff a packet full of sugar into your mouth. I really hope that happens though.

Anyway, today's a veryspecial day and all I can say is have a BLASTand have ALL the fun in the world because this day is only coming back NEXT year!!! πŸ˜› I love my birthday and I miss it when it's gone so don't let it go withoutpartying hardddand making sure people give you TONSS of gifts! Thank you so muchh!

May you always get what you want and I hope you achieve everything you wish to from life. Make the most of it girl! πŸ˜ƒ Have a fantastic birthday and ALWAYS keep Smiling😊/GrinningπŸ˜ƒ/ROFLing 🀣  Thank you so much once again.

Love youuu ❀️   Love you tooo!

Best wishes,
Manjari! πŸ˜³

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Temptations.

Happy Birthday PoohhhπŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you so much Tigger!

Sweet 16 huh! Congrats Pooh darling. Enjoy your sweet 16 to the fullest! Lots of cakes must be waiting for u. Do gorge on those and save some for me!! But I ate up all the cake myselfπŸ˜†Love u Vizuu. Love you too Shivuu! You're an amazing friend and a great team mate!!You tooo bebz.❀️ I miss spamming the CC and talking with u and Piggy! Hope that happens soon! Don't worry. You won't have to wait for long!

Happy Birthday Pooh! And hope you liked what I made for you! Thank you once again. I loved ittt.. <33

@Team: GORGEOUS thread!!

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cutyee

Happy Birthday Viz!

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -SizzlingBarun-

Happy Birthday Viz!

Thank Youu! <3
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARIANA_

man, you joined my club! Finally 16 re!🀣 Yes! I'm finally there.

happy b'day Viz, my barun ki deewani, tightwala hug! πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you so muchhh! <3

As you know, I'm your pankha, you're such an amazing editor! Thank you once again. I'm so glad you like my stuff.

well, sowwwiii, I was having my class tests so unable to send wishes πŸ˜’but no worries, you're gonna have some weird gifts from my side😎 It's okayy Arii! :)

Happy b'day once again!  Thank you once againπŸ˜ƒ

Loadss of love
Ariana! 

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

happy b'day Viz..

may you have a blast ...
have a rocking day😳

Gifts to be poste soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Bhaiii!πŸ€—
Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Athena..

So as we all know, I do not like you. Like at all. Like seriously urgh. Our war is still going on, and just saying I'm winning. Well the feeling is mutual,m love. Who said you were winning?

BUT today's your birthday so I'm expected to be kind to you because this universe is seriously f**ked up. 

SO here goes my kindness (ewww): You can be nice for a day. It's okay.

-----------------

VIZZZYY!!! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND OMG YOU BITCH YOUR OLDER THAN ME.Yeah! I'm older than you.πŸ˜›That makes me cringe. I'm officially the youngest CC.f**k my life. Okay enought about me- EEEPP BABE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! I know your going to have the awesomest birthday ever cause you know- your kind of awesome.I really did. πŸ˜ƒSo your bound to have the best birthday like eevvveeerrr!!!! We only know each other for a few month but me you and Shivu are like bound forever now- your the most amazing girl and seriously, you might just be NEARLY as cool as me...now thats a compliment not many people get. Treasure it <3 Kay. Wogayy! 

Okay seriously though your like the sister I never had, and we are freakishly similar.You know I was going to ask my mom if I had a twin that they hid from me?πŸ˜†It worries me- I remember the first time I REALLY started to hate you (and secretly adore you) was our war on the CC spam thread. Yeh remember that...what the f**k were we doing? I know. We were super crazy but hey! We had so much fun! Right? 
πŸ˜†
Vizzy your the sexiest awesomest bitch I know (other than me of course) and basically your the bloody definition of perfection. I swear if I went that way I would totally go for you. I think I'm going to faint now. Chanel you can actual be sweet. Thank you so muchhh! πŸ€—

And despite the fact that your in denial cause you think Ian is yours (like seriously- Mango needs to be popping YOUR bubble) I love you Vizzy. (I was so bloody tempted to say Betty- I think I deserve a cake for not calling you Betty. JUST SAYING)  Bebz. Ian is still mine. You and I both know that.πŸ˜ƒ I love you tooo xxx You want CAPS talking again?! Remember how I scared you?🀣

So Vizzy have a super super super birthday- party hard. Get drunk of your ass. Dance till you drop. Treasure your presents. AND ENJOY BEING 16 BABE!! Its a wonderful age ( I wouldn't know- I'm still f**king 15).  Thank you so so so much! Sad part- I can't drink yet!

and buy as much Chanel as you can...and then send it to me.  Yeah Suree!πŸ˜†

But don't take a ecstasy- now thats just going to far. DRUGS ARE BAD! 

LOVE YOU BABE!!! I love you tooo! <33

AND I found this and despite the fact that Ian is mine- I'll let you have him FOR TODAY ONLY!!! I have an eternity with him.
And he wanted to say something to you:  

Oh! He already said that a 100 times. Look how happy he is that it's my birthday.☺️
--------------

Kay kind Chanel is gone. I'm back to being a bitch. ^.^

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Navetha-

Happy Birthday Viz❀️

Thank you so much Nave.

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

Vizzz! 

Happy Birthday Jannuu! Hope you have a blast! Forgive me for not sending in a message. 

Will PM your gift soon :)

Love,
Nisha

Thank you so much Nisha. It's okaayyy! :D
Can't Wait.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Here you go... so sorry for being late..

Many Many Happy Return's of the Day huns...

OMG! APPPYYY! The sigggyyy <333 It's so bloody hottt. Thank you so much! πŸ€—