Jeannie Aur Juju Written Update 26 May 2014

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends..😊 I will be posting brief summaries as sumi isnt able to post! Updates will be brief n will be delayed. sorry abt that!

WU

Juju laughing like mad, Dr. Dr and Chapri ask him as to why he's laughing. juju makes up a story that chatur ji has started credit card business n that he offered 50K free shopping card if he introduces him to all staff... He asks Dr Dr & chapri to cash this offer. They leave

JJ(jun joker) summons fake Genius n Jhunjhun to impress Jeannie. Juju sees this n says cheating.. JJ says all is fair in luv n war. n traps juju in photo frame.

Juju'd cabin- Kids(fake Genius-Jhunjhun) meet Jeannie n  praise JJ. Jeannie is impressed. Juju watches all this n is helpless. Kids ask Jeannie to marry JJ. Jeannie says... she loves juju n asks them to be quiet. JJ comes (his original face shown) kids call him jiju. n he begins to express his feelings for Jeannie as to how much he loves her. how much he understands her feelings... how much he knew what's it to be trapped in a bottle for 1000yrs.. because he's a joker n no one understands his real feelings, coz they all laugh at his jokes. kids then call JJ as jiju n ask jeannie to marry JJ. JJ overacts n says Jeannie alone should decide. He incites Jeannie saying... Why didn't vicky propose you or say ILU?? Jeannie is in thoughts while juju (in photo frame) is sad!😭

Velu is searching for Jasmine n asks for help from kids (real ones). Kids give him super power to smell. Chatur comes with DrDr who doesn't want to take credit card. Velu smells Chatur ji n says he ate misthi with Paraata? n says he can smell everything. He then goes smelling for jasmine...πŸ˜†

Priya-Jinthu scene (sorry these scenes make my blood boil. SO I will skip these😑)

JJ in juju's cabin- he asks Jeannie to think with her brain. He says.. only you loved Vicky. He's a  human n ur a genie, u too are not meant to be. If he loved you why didn't he propose?😑 all he wants is that someone marries you n you go away... Jeannie feels that its partly true.. that JJ might be right

episode ends

Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago