•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hi guyz im actually new to this forum i watched spn till season 7 then cudn't bt nw i saw tht dean has becme a demon😭😭 in s9 finale i dont want full details as to what happened bt can i just noe will dean(human) ever come back? 😕will destiel ever happen?😊 & will we ever get to see the old sam dean affection?😲 plz plz plz guyz help me out here .😕
plz smeone clear my doubts plz comment yaar😃

yours,
Anya.
hello Dear...
welcome to the forum...
ok giving u a quick summary of the show:
* SEASON 8-dean came back from purgatory but Sam n dean relation suffered a bit..whole season went on with Winchesters mainly Sam trying to do trials to close gates of hell and dean helped him and Cass,with metatron help tried to close gates of heaven..though in finale,dean begs Sam to not finish the last trial to close hell gates as it may cost dean,sam's life and so Sam stops ... on other side metatron betrayed Cass by taking his grace and sending him to earth as human while all angels were kicked out of heaven to earth and they fall...
*SEASON 9-it started with dean asking an angel to possess Sam to save and mend him..but later wen truth came out Sam got angry n pissed n lied to hurt dean,that they r not Bros anymore just partners...dean in a rage to take down abadon,Crowley n all took mark of Cain on his hand and found the blade...Winchesters goea through a hard rock this season while mark of Cain destroyed humanity in dean slowly...dean was able to kill abadon but metatron killed him and Sam was hurt n devastated...he called Crowley so that he can try a deal with Crowley to save dean but Crowley put that blade in dean hand( his corpse was lying) and ask him to open his eyes and dean became a demon..coz thay mark( of Cain) doesn't let go..it turns u a demon...
u can get all spoiler pics n Wu and reviews for season 9 on this forum...
- Jensen said in a latest jibcon event that dean is dead but he will become a demon with great potential due to mark..he also said that dean will be a demon for sure in next season n if anyone saved him,it will be Sammy...as of now nothing is confirmed...lets see what writers bring in next season but human dean is definitely not in immediate future of show...and ppl really loved this twist so maybe they can stretch it😳
-no desteil r frnds n Cass proved his loyalty to dean this season many times..the guy even left his army to save dean...as Frnds,dean just knew before dying that Cass is in heaven prison and metatron told Cass that dean is dead...so as of now,they dont know about their recent development...beside Cass stolen grace is depleting n if he didn't replenish it,he may die...beside Jensen strictly denied any desteil stuff🤣..he said they both r kindred spirit n good frnds...thats it
-yea u may see Sam showing affection to DEA n wanna trying to bring his bro back...but with dean being demon,I wont be surprised much if he will show less affection or no affection at all for Sam..but I think they shud show some brothers affection atleast this season...

I hope it cleared ur doubts
Originally posted by devilish-grin

hello Dear...
welcome to the forum...
ok giving u a quick summary of the show:
* SEASON 8-dean came back from purgatory but Sam n dean relation suffered a bit..whole season went on with Winchesters mainly Sam trying to do trials to close gates of hell and dean helped him and Cass,with metatron help tried to close gates of heaven..though in finale,dean begs Sam to not finish the last trial to close hell gates as it may cost dean,sam's life and so Sam stops ... on other side metatron betrayed Cass by taking his grace and sending him to earth as human while all angels were kicked out of heaven to earth and they fall...
*SEASON 9-it started with dean asking an angel to possess Sam to save and mend him..but later wen truth came out Sam got angry n pissed n lied to hurt dean,that they r not Bros anymore just partners...dean in a rage to take down abadon,Crowley n all took mark of Cain on his hand and found the blade...Winchesters goea through a hard rock this season while mark of Cain destroyed humanity in dean slowly...dean was able to kill abadon but metatron killed him and Sam was hurt n devastated...he called Crowley so that he can try a deal with Crowley to save dean but Crowley put that blade in dean hand( his corpse was lying) and ask him to open his eyes and dean became a demon..coz thay mark( of Cain) doesn't let go..it turns u a demon...
u can get all spoiler pics n Wu and reviews for season 9 on this forum...
- Jensen said in a latest jibcon event that dean is dead but he will become a demon with great potential due to mark..he also said that dean will be a demon for sure in next season n if anyone saved him,it will be Sammy...as of now nothing is confirmed...lets see what writers bring in next season but human dean is definitely not in immediate future of show...and ppl really loved this twist so maybe they can stretch it😳
-no desteil r frnds n Cass proved his loyalty to dean this season many times..the guy even left his army to save dean...as Frnds,dean just knew before dying that Cass is in heaven prison and metatron told Cass that dean is dead...so as of now,they dont know about their recent development...beside Cass stolen grace is depleting n if he didn't replenish it,he may die...beside Jensen strictly denied any desteil stuff🤣..he said they both r kindred spirit n good frnds...thats it
-yea u may see Sam showing affection to DEA n wanna trying to bring his bro back...but with dean being demon,I wont be surprised much if he will show less affection or no affection at all for Sam..but I think they shud show some brothers affection atleast this season...

I hope it cleared ur doubts
thnak u thnk u so much 4 telling this ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
# Hello.
# You'd better watch the rest of the seasons yourself if you want to avoid the spoilers. Or if you are okay with it, read its summaries on Wikipedia or else where.

# Whether or not Dean will become a human will be best answered by writers. 

# And no, Destiel will never happen. 
Originally posted by devilish-grin

if u want any info on spn( anything)visit here:
http://supernaturalwiki.com/
metatron:
http://supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Metatron
mark of Cain:
http://supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Mark_of_Cain
thnk u😃😃
Originally posted by herms_angel

# Hello.
# You'd better watch the rest of the seasons yourself if you want to avoid the spoilers. Or if you are okay with it, read its summaries on Wikipedia or else where.

# Whether or not Dean will become a human will be best answered by writers. 

# And no, Destiel will never happen. 

i wish destiel happens😊