Jeannie Aur Juju Written Update 27 May 14 *fully-done*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

JJ continues his rant n says Juju didn't fool you. You r fooling urself.. I love u so much! Will you marry me? Jeannie slips into thoughts n thinks.. I only loved juju, bt JJ is right. Why didn't juju say ILU to me ever?? Juju in photo-frame is angry/sad.

Jinthu-Priya scene🥱

JJ gives toys to fake kids who play n laugh. Jeannie is happy seeing this n thinks he can be a good hubby as he's caring n sweet. She's about to say yes when real kids enter.. Jeannie is shocked while juju is happy. Fake kids vanish.. Jeannie taunts Joker n says she cant marry a cheap person like JJ n will marry Juju. Juju does happy dance.. genius sees this n informs her. Juju then is freed from the photo-frame. All taunt JJ.. n JJ leaves saying Juju will loose in the battle n that he will battle it out as per swayamvar rules..

Jeannie & Juju are tensed as they feel its difficult to defeat JJ in magical battle. Kids & Jeannie ask Juju to propose Jeannie coz she cant live with out him. Juju thinks.. BG yeh jo bhi hai. Jeannie is happy thinking juju will propose but he leaves abruptly.😛

Jeannie is sad... kids console her. jhunjhun is called by jinland teacher n she leaves asking her to be positive. Genius cheers Jeannie up by saying may be juj went to get a ring... she then shows wedding gown n saree n ask her sister to choose one. Jeannie hugs Genius.. n smiles. JJ who's watching feels he can never win jeannie's heart but will will her...😡

Juju goes to call vela.. who's looking for jasmine. Velu smells that juju ate paranthas n jokes a bit. 😆 Juju is serious n takes him home. He then asks velu.. how will one know that this is a girl for me? Velu says if the girl smiles then think that she loves you, you marry n years later you have kids... Juju says.. I am the donkey now that I asked you! (love Velu-Juju's bonding best buddies aww😳) Velu becomes serious n asks him to go on. Juju says one side there's priya, other side jeannie who should he choose?😕 Velu then dons the love guru avatar n asks Juju to answer 5 questions which will help him decide who's made for him.. 😉
Velu aks.. who is that you always remember or think of? Juju gets FBs of  him taking Jeannie's name everytime he's trapped or scared or watever...😳

Episode ends

Precap- Jinthu proposes priya🥱 Juju is smiling saying he knows wat to do.. n thanks Vela😳

Sorry for mistakes if any.. hit like n comment😳  few more epis!! awww will miss JAJ😭

Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update