Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start  
 Waiting for the next 
plzzz    next...
thank u for ur PM

thnks for pm its awesome one 
Awesome, but please make it an SS na, you've left us hanging...
PART 2

Hundreds of thoughts were gng in his mind & he needed answeres & only Priya can give all his answeres..

Yes Priya u better have all the answeres m cmng to u..

He needed to know where she would be & again he felt the same emotions resurfacing that he needs to kno his wifes whereabouts from other ppl !!

Clenching his teeth he dialled Natasha..

She was ignoring his calls by hanging up on him..

Wt the hell !!

He dialled SH & to his bad luck it was kartik who refused to acknowledge him & hang up before he could say further..

This was too much nw !!

He accelerated & speed to SH.

He reached bt stopped seeing al d ppl in d hall ..
Sudhirji consoling a sobbing Shipraji standig in a corner natasha kartik rishab somya standing near sofa with wet eyes & den in d centere der she set crying heavily in his moms embrace & dadi consoling her..

Vikram Neha standing behind them helplessly & neha sobbing in vikrams embrace...

Wt the hell is gng on here ??

His voice came out loud in d hall filled vid silently sobbing voice..

Priya tighten her hold on krishnaji listening to his voice mlre tears rolling down her eyes..
krishnaji patted her head & then looking at Ram spoke in a cold voice..

Krishnaji - wt r u dng here nw ? Peehu is sleeping come tomorrow if u r here to see her..
Leave nw...

A shocked Ram stared at her mother & then looked at other ppl present in the room finding them with the similar stare his mother gave xcept sudhirji who had no emotions on display..

Controlling his anger fixing his gaze on his mother he spoke..

Ram - I kno its late and peehu must b sleeping bt m here to talk with Priya

Hearing her name from his mouth Priya stiffened & then cmng out from her mother in laws embrace loked at him..

His heart twitched in pain seeing her in this state ..
Her eyes were swollen & face all red with crying continously..
He controlled himslef ...

Ram - I need to talk with u ryt nw
came his cold voice..

Krishnaji - u want to talk or want to impose some more of ur decisions on her ?

Ram - I jst want talk with my wife & no one else

Priya looked at him vid hurt in her eyes & more tears roll dwn her cheeks..

She whispered softly..

Priya - I m nt ur wife anymore

There was pin drop silence in the room..
Even Ram who was gng to speak something was shocked as he realised the intensity of her words ...

He ran his hands on his already dishelved hairs frustrated with mess in his life...

WIFE

goddammitt Ayesha is his wife thoigh for namesake bt dt is d bitter truth ..
Priya is nt his wife !!
Hw true she is !!
Nooo she is wrong !! Only she is his lawfully wedded wife & no one can take her place !!

Before he could explain he saw Priya running out of the house crying heavily...

Ram - Priyaaa..

Before he could go after her he heard sudhirji..

Sudhirji - Ram

Ram - ji papa

Ram - me ye to nahi jaanta k tum dono aageh kya chahte ho apni zindagi aur nahi me ye andaza laga sakta hun k tum dono is waqt kis daur se guzar rahe ho..
me maanta hun ki priya ne jo kiya vo boht galat tha per shayad uske naziriye se us waqt wohi sahi tha..

Ram - papa aap..

Sudhirji - nahi bete aisa mat sochna ki me priya ki tarafdari kar raha hun.. usne jo kiya vo galat he per ek baar uske naziriye se b dekhna shayad tumhari takleef thodi kam ho jaay.. vo bhi utni hi takleef me he beta..

Ram - me koshish karunga papa per jo dard jo takleef usne mujhe di he shayad vo hamare beech hamesha rahegi ..

krishnaji - sahi kaha Ram usne tujhe boht takleef di he.. shayad tu use kabhi maaf na kar paye aur shayad tera gussa jayez bhi he per iska matlab ye bilkul nahi be tu usse is tarah se bartav kare.. tujhe koi haq nai be usse uski bachhi ko chinne ka..

Ram - ussne mujhse meri beti ko dur rakha he ma.. 5 saal .. mujhe pata b nai tha k meri beti he.. dubai me b vo jaanti thi k peehu k golu uncle kon he fir b vo chupti rahi.. kya haq he uska ma ki usne mere saath aisa kiya ?

He was in so much pain saying all this ..
krishnaji patted her cheeks saying..

Krishnaji - ye baat tujhe usse puchni chahiye te beta jab tu usse apna faisla suna raha tha shayad tujhe tere har ek sawal ka jawab milta ..
Ja beta Priya k pass.. tum dono dard takleef sirf tum dono he dur kar sakte ho.. vo bhi utni he takleef me he beta... ek baar shant dimag se apni vo Priya ko samajhne ki koshish kar jo tujhse itna pyar karti he k tere liye vo kuch b kar sakti he... fir tujhe apne aap samajh aa jayega ki usne sab kuch kyun kiya..

Ram - a..aa..aap k..kya kehna chahte ho ?
He asked in a choked voice..

Sudhirji smiled faintly saying...
Sudhirji - yehi ki tum dono humesha dill se sochte ho na ki dimag se aur faisle lete ho bina ekdusre ko puche kyunki tum dono ekdusre ki khushi chahte aur apne se pehle dusre k baare me sochte ho.. per ye bhul jaate ho k dusre ki khushi tum me hi he..

He patted on his back..

Sudhirji - jaao beta .. uske paas jaao... me bhi boht naraz tha usse.. abhi take isse baat bhi nai ki he maine air na he use gale lagaya he.. usnne bhi boht kuch saha he Ram...

Saying dt sudhirji went inside his room nt able to control his tears.

Ram too was nt able to control.. his tears made way on his cheeks..
He understod wt must b gng on when he came here..
Unlike him all others listened to what made Priya do all these & how was she living in Dubai for all these yrs alone...
He felt a bit guilt for behaving in such a ruthless manner bt then wt he could do ..
His priya whom he loved & trusted on more den life itself hide herself from him ...
He understood himslef that he was more angry on her because she kept herself away for 5 yrs and hurting him in such a manner..

He wiped his tears & made his way oit nt listening to anyones pleas ..

Next part will b the last part hopefully 😉
Thank you..
Edited by youandme272000 - 9 years ago
OMG!
it's very emotional update dear😭
Very well written👏
waiting for the next update
continue soon
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
Wow another emootonal update 
very well penned down 
Thank you and waiting for their talk and milan 
cont soon 
Thank you all for ur beautiful comments..
m glad u hv appreciated my writting and u all like it.. 😊
very touchy update
thnks for pm 
continue soon