nice Vidhi 
 hope all will be sorted out 
 plzzz give asap /. 
 thank u for ur pm 

Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice part but emotional tha pls continue soon
Superb update

Both raya are hurt...angry...but its true the all the problems will sort out if raya talks ti each other...

Waiting 4 the last part...
Continue soon
And
Thanks 4 pm !!
Full of emotional potray of everyone
Glad that everyone make Ram understand Priya point of view
continue soon thanx for the pm
very nice update... pls continue soon...
Hey ramm kaha pe aake khatam karr diya yaar..awsome os..too gud..plz update soon.
thnks for pm me and amazing now waiting for raya convo
PART 3

He came out of the house gng towards the car..
His heart was filled with all the emotions..
In darkness of the night also his moist eyes can b seen..
All he could thnk of right nw was Priya..
He looked in the societey park bt she was nt der ..
He looked at the time it was almost 10..

He was hell worried nw..
He asked the watchmen and was informed that a lady went out in a taxi sometime before..

Taxi !!
He thought for a while abt where she could go & then drove off in a bullet speed as ders only place where she could go at this tym when she is in so much pain...

BEACH

Slamming the brakes hard he got of the car and ran towards the beach searching for her frantically..
Unknown to him tears were flowing dwn his eyes ..
A feeling of loosing ber again was killing him..
He dsnt want to let her leaving him again..
Nooo..
He will find her at any cost...

Priyaaa...

A soft whisper came out of his mouth when his eyes fell on the slim figure sitting near the rocks in a corner..

Letting out a deep breath he went toward her..
She was staring at the sea in distance.. tears were flowing freely from her eyes.. resting her head on her knees...

His heart squeezed with the pain he felt and seeing her like this gave him more pain..

She dint react when he cal her name.. once.. twice.. thrice..
she seemed oblivious to her surrounding..

He hold her from her shoulders jerking her calling her name out loud..
She came out of her trance & saw him close to her..
His eyes red & his hands griping her shoulders tightly...
She winced in pain cz of the tight grip..
He realised & loosened his grip & then leaving her faced the see..

Ram - y Priya ??

His back was in front of her.. her voice choked cz of the tears & nthng came out of her mouth only more tears came...

No one spoke for wt seem like ages...
only her sobbing could b heard..
Ram turned around & holding her tightly made her stand on her feet griping her tightly new him & spoke in voice mix with pain hurt & anger..

Ram - answer me Priya.. y ??

Fighting back her tears & finding her voice she replied or say whispered softly...

Priya - cz I...I... L...Lo..Love..y..you...

Ram stood der looking at her vid a stunned xpression..

Priya - yes Ram I dis al this cz I love u & cant c u in sufferring cz of me..

He was jst speechless nt able to speak cz of d anger building inside him..
he wanted her to finish her side of story & so waited for her to finish ..

She wiped her tears & then moving away from him started narrating all the thng dt hond after his phn cal in police van...
hw she met vid accident...
her return to Kapoor Mansion..
why she decided to leave him ...
hw she reachd dubai..
abt peehu & her calls to Ram from Dubai . .
Her life there..
abt hw she came to kno abt his arrival in dubai peehus golu uncle..
d party...
Abt Ayesha & his relation.. every single thng she told him & finally hw she arrived in Mumbai again...

Ram was jst standing der xpressionless taking it all in ..

She turned to him & holding his collors spoke..

Priya - M sorry Ram this was d only way left for me at dt point of tym and it felt right... I dint wanted u to suffer seeing me in jail for 14 yrs... And also in Dubai .. ayesha... I.. I wanted u to move .. move on in ur life &...

Ram angrily cut her in between griping her shoulders firmly..

Ram - enough !! This is wt u thnk abt my love for u Priya ? Dint u trusted me & my love for u dt i vil do ne damn thng to bring u out of dt jail dammitt !! Hw could i hv let u suffer Priya ...
Hw could u jst leave me & go dint u kno hw much I love you Priya...??
5yrs Priya .. Dint u once thought abt hw i must b ? I..I...
nt able to soeak cz of d choked emotions..
controlling himself he spoke vid anger..

Ram - An4d move on seriously u thought that i could move on without u Priya ???

He jerked her hard nd den gng closer to her his breath fanning her face he spoke in a cold voice...

Ram - I died the same day u left me Priya.. the very same day ur Ram died when his Priya left him... Alone !!

She cried heavily and he too cried with her silently...

She spoke in a choked voice..

Priya - bb..bu..but still u r m..mar..married to A..Ay..Ayesha & ha..have a s..so..son...

And she collapsed in his arms falling on his chest...

He was stunned & was nt able to react after wt she replied...
Bt ven he felt her lean agaist his chest her breath fanning dwn his neck he felt a longed emotion stir inside him which was suppressed after she left him..
He gather her close to him hugging her tight tears flowing down his eyes feeling her sooo close after 5 long yrs...
He was still stunned to realise any thing bt when he did nt feel her move he tried to seperate from her and den realise wt hv hpnd & immediately shouted her name jerking her bt she dint open her eyes...

He panicked & immediately taking her in his arms ran as fast as he could towards the car & made her lay dwn in the back seat & rush towards the hospital...

He was driving when he heard her move & moaning softly ..
he stopped the car & went to her gathering her in his arms he cupped her cheeks calling out to her..

Ram - open ur eyes Priya.. I can xplain everythng Priya.. & will listen to everything u want to say.. plz jst open ur eyes...

Priya was murmuring only..
s..so..sorr..sorry...R..ra..rammm...
continuously in her semi conscious state opening & closing her eyes..

He immediately callled the dr & informed her state to the dr & he advised him to take her hme safely as it could b cz of stress or low bp & nthng to worry as she is nt fully unconcious & will regain her conciousness fully once she is fed something...

Ram realised that she must hv nt eaten the whole day today cz of wt al hpnd..

Ram - its ok Priya jst stay awake ok m taking u hme will talk later ok...
& kissed her forehead making her lay dwn again on the seat he went on drivers seat & drove off to Kapoor Mansion glancing at her nw & then& continuously talking vid her ...

He carried her in his arms & took her inside & upto their room instructing bansi kaka to bring a bowl of soup immediately to his room...

Poor bansi kaka was horrified to see his mistress alive & in arms of his master after 5 yrs but dint utter a single word & rushed to kitchen...

THEIR ROOM

He was filled with an unknown emotion when he was taking her to their room carrying her in his arms after 5 yrs..
He controlled his tears & then looking at her still murmuring state he hold her closer to him & entered their room...

Ram - look Priya we r here in our room.. ab to aankhe kholo priya plz..

He made her sit on the bed & immediately fed her whole glass of water which was in the jug beside the bed & hugged her tight to him caressing her hairs & rubbing her back...

Jst den bansi kaka came vid soup & giving it to Ram went away closing d door behind him blessing d couple...

Ram made her eat the soup & then ven she said she dsnt want more he fed her water & laid her dwn as she went into sleep..

he made a quick cal to the dr confirming her well being he then cald sharma house & informed abt his & priyas whereabouts..

Switching off his phn He sat there looking at her sleeping form..

Taking her head in his lap caressing her cheeks with tears forming in his eyes he spoke his heart out. .

I dnt kno wt u did was right or wrong but i Know that nw come wt may i m nt letting u or peehu go away from me & i promise i vil try my best to forget everythng wt hpn in these 5 yrs nd will start afresh priya..
A new beginning vid our daughter Priya.. OUR DAUGHTER . .
I kno it will nt b easy bt den ven u r with me i vil overcome everything priya...

You are my wife Priya and nt Ayesha cz u r still alive so legally only u can b my wife Priya..
my marriage with Ayesha is nill & void...
And i married Ayesha only cz of u Priya.. she was pregnant with sids child.. I married her to save ur and ur famiys repution Priya jst for the namesake..a deal.. a deal in which she can use my surname & i get the baby.. a baby which we both wanted so badly Priya...
Khushs biological parents r Sid & Ayesha but for khush m his dad & u r his Priya Angel.. his mom...

he was crying while saying all this...

I never moved on Priya never... look at this room its same as u left it nt a thng has been changed Priya. Look..

I wish u could hv trusted me bt den it was nt ur fault Priya dt u dint trusted me cz i was nt able to show my trust on u ven u ver trying to frame niharika.. M sorry abt dt Priya... I never got a chance to ask for forgiveness bt nw u r back in my life & m never gng to let u go Priya. . Never...

you too hv sufferred a lot raising our child in a city like Dubai al alone...
I wish i was there with u and peehu and could take away all the hardships u had to face even being Mrs Ram Kapoor..
You could hv easily taken all the help offerred by daijan & Rajat bt u dint ..
M proud of u Priya... U hv raised our daughter so well...

Tears were rolling dwn his cheeks...

You still love me na Priya in d same way u lovd me before..??
I hope yes cz I cant live without u for even a second nw Priya...

will u give us a second chance & overcome al our pain of last 5 yrs & to start afresh...??
Plzzz..
his tears fall on her face..
He kissed her lips softly whispering I love you so much Priya...
ven he felt wetnees on her cheeks which he had taken in his palms...

he looked up and saw her crying bitterly ...
he realised that sje must hv listened everything wt he was speaking...

but Before he could speak she started apologising...

She said in a emotion filled voice...

Priya - i. . I heard it all...m sorry i... Ram..u...i..we..can we...

Ram kissed her on her lips silencing her ..
He was lost.. mesmerised with the feel of her soft lips...
He kissed her turning her making her lie dwn on bed he came on top of her kissing her with so much intensity & passion...
They kissed and just kissed for a long time feeling each other after 5 yrs...

Breaking the kiss for Air he hid his face in the crook of her nech tears still rolling from both of their eyes...

She spoke breathing heavily...
Priya - I do.. i do love u a lot.. more then i used to before Ram.. wil u forgive me for wt i did with both of us ? can we ...

Rest of her words died dwn in his mouth when he kissed her wildly and again taking her to their familiar loveland filling the void of all these yrs of pain and sorrow with love and ectasy...

Not THE END

But

A NEW BEGINNING...

Hope u al like it.. do comment !!
Thank you...
Sorry guyz wont b able to PM u all this time...
Do like & share ur views... 😊
aww ,  that was really  lovely  n  sweet end 
 this  part is expression of  emotions especially  love 
loved it 
 so  here i am   

no worries if  u cant  send  a pm .. 

thaks  for the  lovely  os