OS - LOVE Part 3 pg 5 (Last part) - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago

part 2
it was very well written & nicely penned down update u showed eveyone'- pain so well love u for that still can feel tears due to that too gud... moving for next...
Originally posted by leena04

part 2
it was very well written & nicely penned down update u showed eveyone'- pain so well love u for that still can feel tears due to that too gud... moving for next...
Thank you so much for such beautiful comments..  

i must say u should continuee u writing u have penned doen this so well in all manner I just loveed this story who have sensible RaYa expect the show one which acutally CV's made them but never to mond loved thiis one short it was had more to say then just this... so waiting for more stories from u do update soon... & thanks for reply...

Originally posted by leena04

i must say u should continuee u writing u have penned doen this so well in all manner I just loveed this story who have sensible RaYa expect the show one which acutally CV's made them but never to mond loved thiis one short it was had more to say then just this... so waiting for more stories from u do update soon... & thanks for reply...

Hey thank you so much and I really appreciate your effort to comment so much for me... N really happy..
Well I have written a FF RAYA - My Way.   . 
Its pending and I will try and update the next part soon...
Again thank you so much ðŸ˜Š