continue soon

thanks yaar😊
Princess_Pataka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Godly_Affection

awesome update dear!

loved it!!
roshni in singapore with aarav!!why did she leave arjun??
so many questions!! do solve them soon
n loved arjun-aarav convo
thankx for pm
continu soon

thank u😊
Originally posted by: rosamale

Interesting😊

But i have a doubt is it AriYa story? Coz reading this story till now i feel Riya is just a side character who wrecked ArNi's home

actually i was confuse little bit so i can't decide that😊
Originally posted by: rosamale

Oh my bad. i think i read the title wrong. i thought it was written Ariya-Imethihaan-E-Mohabatt😛

Selective vision you know😛

no it was not ur vision yaar i think u saw at that time when i was changing then i think let remain it the same
Originally posted by: love...OMG

@rosemale honestly babe, i feel the same way, Riya is a virgin house-breaker and even i thought it was Ariya...ooh well we learn from mistakes, don't we?

PS. if Riya knows he doesn't love her, she should honestly divorce him and then he can go and hunt for Roshini

aare yaar riya ke baare mein toh baad mein pata chalega
thank u for liking it😊
Originally posted by: chand91

awsmmm prt dr

lvd it
thnks 4 pm
plz plz cnt

thank u😊
Originally posted by: KReyAS

love both prt

awsom updt
cont soon
thnx f rpm

thank-u😊
Originally posted by: amazingariya

he wats dis likha ariya hai bt lagta to arni hai plz clear

well nyc story lvd it😊

thank u i will clear it soon😊

Hey,all I know u all r confuse that in title its ariya but it seems to be arni actually I'm little bit confuse becoz I have two ending and don't know what to be there

But don't u worry that would be in last part and there's a lot of time to think on it so we goes with The further story

************************************************************************************************************************

Aage ki story mein zarur post karungyi but now I have to post that how ariya affair started

It was first day at Etf of riya she introduced herself to all but don't to arjun she was waiting outside of arjun that when he will come out and she will abale to introduce kyuki riya arjun pein pehli baar mein hi fidda ho gyi

But arjun was busing in talking

Riya thought- yeh sir itni lambi chore baatein kise kr rhe hai mene toh suna tha he's very strict and puntcual to work but yahaan toh lag rha hai inhe faltu ki baatein krne mein bahut maza aata hai

Inside cabin arjun on phone he don't know that riya is waiting- haan haan aare who film toh kamaal ki thi aur jaab heroein jump krne wali hoti thi taab toh shakaal dekhne lakaak thi

That side on phone- kisi heroein ki

Arjun- nhi teri puri assu se bhar gyi thi teri aakhe mene dekhi thi hero ne aake usse maafi mangyi aur jo kha usske baad toh tu rone lgyi soch dusare mein aisa rona aa rha hai toh aapni wali mein kyA HOGA TERA

That side on phone- yani tum hero ki tarah dhokha dongye

Arjun- nhi yaar pr mein kisi hero se kaam nhi tu chinta mat kr tere sath thore na aisa kuch hone wala hai pata hai vidhai ke wakaat tu kitna royi thi mere saare tissue paper ke 2 boxes khatam kr diye pata hai jaab mein agali subah wapaas box kharidhne gya toh dukaan wala mujhe khe rha tha ab toh meri nikaal pari

That riya can't met him but at night when she was sleeping usse need hi nhi AA rhi thi thi

She think- agar aaj sir se baat nhi ki toh mujhe toh nind aane se rhi ek kaam krti hui khud hi call kr leti hui

She calles arjun then at that time arjun was at his home doing romance with roshni and they were sleeping huging each other actually they were not sleeping they were just talking suddenly arjun phone rangs arjun saw the number

Arjun in mind- iss ladki ko raat mein bhi chain nhi hai

Arjun to roshni- yaar mein abhi aata hui

Roshni- jaldi aana I will be waiting

Arjun- sure darling

Arjun comes out of room and receive the phone

Riya- hello sir

Arjun- kaise phone kiya

Riya- woh mene suna hai ki mumbai na thora unsafe hai raat mein travel krna toh kya aap mujhe kaal receive kr lenge meri kaal late duty hai na toh...

Arjun- haan kr lunga ab phone rakhta hui

Riya- nhi nhi sir accha aapne...

They talk in talking one hour past

Arjun- ab mein rakhta hui

Riya- ok bye sir kaal milengye

Call cuted

Arjun goes inside room where roshni was waiting for him but jaab taak arjun aaya roshni pehle hi sou gyi thi he kissed her and went to sleep beside her it was not first and the last time many time riya took away arjun's time for roshni

One day roshni was out for whole day and come back with her shopping bags and found arjun's phone lying there and I message come from riya

Hey jaan kya kr rhe ho love

Roshni read it and after that arjun come and snatch phone from rosh's hand

Arjun- aahhmmm tum kaab aay

Roshni- abhi abhi accha who message kiska...

Arjun interrupted with anger- tumhari problem kiya hai jaab tumhe pasand nhi ki mein tumhare message padhu toh tumhe kiya hai kyu meri life mein interfer kr rhi ho

Roshni- kyu na karu mera pura haq hai aur mere messages ki baat toh who shaadi se pehle ki baat hai

Arjun shouted- u r just impossible roshni mujhe tumhse baat nhi krni jao

Then roshni-tumhe kya mujhe tumhse baat nhi krni

Roshni went crying and tears in her eyes

Then arjun realize how rude he was with her and he better know that he have to be very carefull with his words becoz roshni can get hurt easily by anyone arjun come to her where she was crying

Arjun polietly- roshni yaar I'm sry

Roshni- mujhe tumhse baat nhi krni arjun

Arjun- aare yaar sry I knew mujhe tumhse aise baat nhi krni chahiye aare yr khe rha hu na sry isse zyada kya kr sakata hui tu hi bol

Roshni went leving the room

Arjun - kuch toh krna padhega

Somehow he console her then roshni ask for the movie but arjun say no by the excuse he is busy but actually he was going to watch the movie with riya so he say no to roshni

***********************************************************************************************************************

So reviews plzz otherwise I will ds iss baar sirf like nhi comment bhi chahiye

saab bade lond commnet ki farmaish krte hai

mere ko toh chota bhi chalenga plzz

Edited by SweetSheru - 9 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Continue soon