Nadaswaram Archives May-2014 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Monday 19th may 2014

Indha kodumai kku oru end card podu ppa lord muruga and director thirumuruga😭

Update E[psiode 1062 ðŸ¤¢

With a terror BG ...kaamu comes to her mom's place...Asusual all sad and ready for polambal...Mayil asks abt ramesh...kaamu says he gave company to vyabaris adhan thanni adichuttan...Ippo thirundhittan...(thirundhittana...rombha sandhosham...🤢adhukku oru thanni party vaikalama😡)...Kaamu asks abt kadhu kuthu virundhu and mayil says situation sariyillai...(ennaikku un veetla situation sariya irundhurukku...365 days um oppari dhan😡)....Deivs and kaamu tries to convince mayil...Mayil says annan familypushpa family and esp prasad vara maatan...Deivs tells him to go and ask permission from sokku..mayil says ok..

Guhan's house...His appa and amma polambing...ellarum unaai adikaranga...nee enna road pora dog aa??...Appa says nalla kuduthuttu vandhurukkom prasad kku...Guhan is angry and shouts at his appa and sithappu...His appa says u lost ur soodu and soranai...but engalukku neraiya irukku...Just forget that girl..and move on..amma blackmailing..Appa says decide b/w us and ragini...Guhan says ok...i ll foget her...neenga solradha ketkaren..Ellam over..😭(naan not crying...avan dhan crying😭)...

Gopi calls guhan and tells him to wait for sometime..Guhan says aala vidu pa saamy...nee help pannadhu podhum...(nalla sollu...pesaren pesaren nnu 500 episode odi pochu...Gopi help panna 25000 epsiode la dhan un engagemt nadakum guha😆be carepul)...Guhan tells his amma to search ponnu for him...

Pirai kolaveri la comes to sokku's house..Asks him abt gopi...Sokku says gopi actually helped prasad...Passport kku aappu varama gopi saved prasad..Pirai vidama talking...iam his mama and he is maappu...(1062 la introduction rombha mukkiyam😡)...Sokku and pirai verbal fight...semma mokkai so iam not writing all that bakwas...Sokku warns pirai not to talk bad abt gopi...😲Pirai saabam kuduthuttu leaves...

Meens supports prasad and pirai and sokku avalukku advice giving...says ur the reason behind prasad and gopi fights...

Next sam,gops and kaaja comes to villi house...forgot her name...avanga veedu parka vandhurukanga...villi veedu suthi kaatings...Villi says 2 portion/entrance for this house...front entrance for u and back entrance for my portion...Sam jollu vitting villi..and gopi warns him...Gopi asks abt siva and villi thappu thappa pesing abt siva...Gopi says tomorrow paal kaiching fn...and leaves...Villi calls siva and says pur plan perfect aa going..

Sokku house...malar doing all works...Meenu korattai vittu sleeping...Sokku calls meenu and asks preggy lady imbuttu work doing and u sleeping??..Where is maha??...maha pushpa veetukku poitta...Sokku thittufying ..u r doing mamaiyar kodumai...i hate this meenakshi...Meens starts cryinga nd says thappudhan...Meens feelings kottings ..

Thodarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago
Tuesday - May 20

Both sokku and mayil comes out sits somewhere to talk about prasath gopi and the function that just happen - all havoc during the function. Now kamu in laws are inviting them for virundhu but mayil not sure what to do as Devanae insisting they go. Sokky advice mayil to go with his family but not to tell a word to anyone in sokku house as prasath might get offended again. All this heard by josiyar.

Subbu comes tells everyone happy news today ponnu pakkufying for gayu.

Gopi tells rohini tomorrow 3 of them will be shifting to nani house. Rohini not happy about this but gopi ask why - her husband has seen the house and said ok. Rohini morachufy siva. Rohini says she feels something not right with nani but gopi gets annoyed and says nani good girl and leaves. Rohini not happy about this.

Josiyar sees prasath in temple. Both malar prasath tries to walk away but josiyar insist on telling his josiyar - say things about both gopi prasath. But prasath tells him off and leaves from there. thodarum
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
Wednesday 21st may 2013

Gopi and co getting ready for paal kachufying fn in their new house...Gops calls rohini..Rohini says i'll not come...and  also i dont like u shifting thr..just 3 moths dhnae..Gopi says naan mattumna ok..for kaaja and sam iam shifting thr..and iam not alone thr...Kaaja and sam are thr with me...Rohini says she wont come and siva also...Gopi and co leaves...Siva yethivittufies rohini ...

Paramu taking care of her baby...Ramesh tries to send her out so tat he can thanni adichufy..Paramu goes out and ramesh locks the dorr and starts water beating...Devs comes and invites them for virundhu...Endha day nnu devs asks and lola says sunday vachukalam...Params calls ramesh and ramesh says iam doing dyanam...dont disturb and contnues water beating...HE says he cant comeout..unga amma vandha u go and talk i wont come...Lola and devs hears this and devs is sad..Devs invitesthem again and leaves..

Mahesu RKOing and SL comes and asks enna aachu..mahesus ays my car pochu adhan iam sitting like this..Mokkai podhudhu mahesu..SL nalla thitraan and says call ur annan and ask sorry...ur car will come back to u..mahesu says car thirumbh varum means i ll ask sorry..Then she says aiyo asongama poidum...i ll not ask sorry...Car will come but my maanam poye poidhum...i wont ask sorry and leaves..

Kaaja sees mahesu's car and driver...He informs gopi and gopi says savaari vandhurupan ...Kaaja and gops goes near the car and driver kitta asking what r u doing here in thiruppur...Savaari avndhen..Gopi and kaaja thalli vidranga and driver thirudan happy happy escapes with the car...😆..Gopi says daily we have to help someone like this...😆...Thr umbrella pochu car la...kaaja says car mahesu veetukudhanae pogum we will take our umbrella thr...

Sam olinju olinju comes to gayu's house..gayu comes out...sam waiting..and rendu perum odiyae poitanga..

Thodarum.

Originally posted by migan

Tuesday - May 20
Yengeye padicha maari irukku some one will cover this week's update nnu  

😉

really 😲 appo okay!!

Thursday  reserved for sumi  

*********************************************************************************************************

Thursday update

Gayu's house...Mom and dad comes back from shopping..Mom asks gayu enga nnu...MM's wife (forgot her name) says bathroom poirukka..bathroom illai ava poittaaa😆...Mom says gayu loves sam pola but w er forcing her for this marraige..MM's wofe samadana padufies saying ellam sariya pogum nu...(1 hr aa bathroom povangala yaarum...thedunga pombalaingala...😆)..

Gopi and kaaja comes to naani's house..naani ella ready aa vachurukka...Then she leaves to office...Gopi says indha ponnu edhukku ippadi help pannudhu..aarva kolaru pola...Gopi asks abt sam and kaaja says gayu matter aa engayo poirukkan...Kaaja calls sam and phone switch off nnu varudhu...Gopi says we have to keep an eye on him..

Sokku house...Prasad and maha comes back from pushpa's house...Why late nnu mangatha asks maha solra naan yenna odiya poitom. nnu..p asks his jadagam says...after my return indha family eppadi irukku nnu i want to know...Mangatha says after ur return our kudumbam happy o happy...🤢...P says oru josi said i should maintain distance from my brother gopi...mangatha asks for prayachitham...P says no...

Malar comes and tells maha today u take care of samayal...naan doctor kitta poren nnu...Maha says i too have an appoitment...periya doctor...not like ur gvt doctor..iam going today u go tomorrow and leaves...

Jodi kiligal odi odi coming to a temple..Poosari comes thr..karuppar kovil la kalyanam..Gayu says poosari looks alike terrorist pls come lets go to some perumal or shivan temple...Sam says dont worry namakku indha kovil dhan best...Sam ties thalli and gayu super happy...Sam starts crying ...says family illama kalyana panrom..iam very sadddy...Gayu consoles him...Poosari gives thm prasadam and leaves...

Ippodhan gayu veetla elalrum searching for gayu...All vachufying opapri..Mom shouts...avalukku indha kalyanam pidikala adhaan odi poitta...Maappu veetu makkal comes and MM tells to bring gayathri...Elalrum thiru thiru nnu muzhuchings...Paati says gayu odi poitta...MM super angry and maappu makkal leaves...mm slaps his wife madhavi and shouts where is ur sister?...Madhavi says sam kooda odi poitta...MM angry...says avangala sera vida matten..

Thodarum..

Friday for Sumi

Friday update..

Maha and prasad doctor arka going..Gopi calls prasad and mangatha recieves...Gopi says oru engenner work irukku...adha pathi i want to talk to prasad..Innoru line la madhavi comes and prasad cuts gopi's call and attends madhavi's call..Mads says gayu odi poitta...p shcoked...Mads says she love sam..P super angry..P says let me find out where sam is..Prasad recalls josi 's words...Unakkum un thambhi kku dosham irukkum..Stay away from him...Mangs tells him to talk to gopi...P says en thangatchi ya kaanum..that is important for me...P leaves 

Nelli house..Ramesh searching for thanni bottle...Psycho madhiri behaving...
His anni and lol asks enna paroblem nu...Moorthy comes and says vasool kku poganum come...Ramesh shouts i cant come anywhere...And starts fighting with everyone..Paramu tries to talk to him but he scpldsher..Anni laughing...He then goesto his room..Searches for money...and kasu eduthuttu leaves..

Sam and gayu reches gopi's new home...Gopi and kaaja super ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†Malar calls gopi and asks for sam...Gopi says inga illai...And cuts the call..Gopi shouts at sam and gayu...Sam says idhe nilamai unagalukkum malar akka vum irujdhudhu...Gopi melts...Sam says naan parrthukaren...Gopi says lodge la room pottu tharen...and naan poi prasad parthu pesittu varen..

Pirai and pushpa at sokku's house...Ellarum polambing abt sam and gayu..Pirai says this must be gopi's plan..Sokku thitraru..Pirai says gopi wants to support P's munnal parents..adhan ippadi pannittan..He wants to give trouble to prasad...Sokku and pirai fighting..Suprsisingly prasad also supports gopi...Gayu engayavadhu friend veetukku poirukalam..Prasad says he will go to his house and visaruchufy...p leaves and meenu sad..

Gayu's house..MM says police la complain pannanum..Sam kidnapped gayu nnu...Mom says that is wrong...Iva dhan poirukka...Dad saysprasad and sokku  fmaily will suffer..MM thiraan..andkevalama talks abt gayu and thr parents..Kalyana selvau mithcam nnu neengalae sent ur daughter with that sam va?...This paati is enough to kathula parakka vittufy ur maanam...Mm leaves..Siva's friend sees gopi,kaajasam and gayathri at hotel..

Thodarum.

Saturday Nadhaswaram  Update 
Brief Update only 

Sam and Gayu married. Gopi book hotel room for them and its seen by Palanivelu, Rohini thillu mullu husband friend. Gopi assuress that he will talk with 
Prasad and whole family to accept this marriage and he is happy that Gayathri married to Sam. Then Gopi pugalnthu thallufying Sam. Sam ku ore vetkam ( Sumi, my sakku darling, intha scene neenga kandippa parkanum)
Then he bids goodbye and leaves from there and asking them to be careful and dont ever leave the room nu. 

Sam konjufying Gayathri.. rofl.. 

Palanivelu cracks some information from hotel boy and passed it to Thillu Mullu Husband. Thillu Mullu husband planned a super plan to trap Gopi and called Narayani and infrom her about the plan. Narayani agreed to the plan. 

Thillu Mullu husband sense Rohini coming nearer, he is acting like he is scolding Narayani. Then he nadichufying Narayani asked for leave nu, at the same time Gopi came there and told he is going to hometown nu. Rohini feels suspicious. Thillu Mullu husband happy that 
his plan starts to work out. 

Back at village. 
Meenakshi lo lo lo nu kattings at Maha for sending Prasad to Pondicherry. Meenakshi asked Maha not to send him. Maha comes to talk with Prasad. Prasad says he is not going to Pondhicherry instead he is going to Thiruppoor. He is doubting at Gopi for this issue nu. He doubts Gopi might arrange 
Sam and Gayathri marriage and he should stop it nu. Prasad getting ready to go to so called Pondhicherry and bids adieu to his mom. Meenakshi scolding Maha for sending him. 

Showing josiyar fighting for ponggal. Prasad meets him and josiyar told him he and gopi will never be in good terms. They are totaly opposite, wont unite at all. Prasad is in deep thinking. 

Gopi on the way to Bus stop. Narayani came there running and told him he also go to same place as Gopi nu ( sorry, oor per maranthudden). Narayani flirts with Gopi. Intha Gopi oru ponnu vazhinju pesuranu kooda teriyama kathai pesittu varan.. Ivan ellam.. grr. 
Flirting going on .. 

Thodarum.

p/s: I think i update it in correct order, do tell me if the order is wrong. Tq.
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
Thursday May 22 Brief
Gopi/Kaja find out Sam missing.

Mostly about Sam and Gayu - the keep running and running finally go to karuppu temple and with the help of priest there Sam marries gayu.

Back home Gayu parents gettign ready for gayu ponnu parthings, Madhavi tries to tell she might have run away.

In Sokku house, Maha Prasad return back from pirai house, Pushpa scolds them for staying over,  Prasad tells we met a josiyar and he said it is better I stay away from my brother nnu sonnaru. Meenakshi upset asking any pariharam, Prasad says only thing is to stay away.

Malar telsl Maha to take care of cooking as she has to go for check up.

Maha teases her saying she has an appointment with a big DR the same day and she doesn't go see varisayila paraka r DR so she can't miss and she has to go. Malar can go tomorrow nnu. Malar upset, looks at Prasad, he doesn't say anything. She says ok but feels badly.

Back at Gayu home Mappilai family come, gayu not there. They scold Subbu. Subbu hears from Madhavi Gayu loves Sam, she asked for help to marry may be she ran away. He gets mad and telsl he will see one hand vaam.

Thodarum...