Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wat yaar only one is interested in voting no one else is interested plz vote guys
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know if its acceptable but desteil will never happen in the show...I love watching desteil frndship or bromance but as a couple,NO I dont want it😆 I will rather love a female opposite them😆beside Jensen is too much uncomfortable even talking about it,no way he is going to agree to do thatEdited by devilish-grin - 9 years ago
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devilish-grin

I dont know if its acceptable but desteil will never happen in the show...I love watching desteil frndship or bromance but as a couple,NO I dont want it😆 I will rather love a female opposite them😆beside Jensen is too much uncomfortable even talking about it,no way he is going to agree to do that

i noe di wenever sme1 asks bout destiel he deflects it bt i think misha has no probs with it😃
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really have no desire to see any sort of romantic relationship in this show. I jst dnt find it fitting for a story like this.
 Besides I like the kind of relationship all three of them have in this story. Its special and its beautiful. I would rather hear stories about what people do in friendship than in love.

I dnt know about other countries but gay love stories will definitely get banned in India for obvious reasons. Previously two of SPN epis were banned during season 5.
HaymurS thumbnail
@ sindhu
which epis were banned in india?😲name of epis?

@ anya
misha just laugh it off ,he is mad but just he is crazy🤣
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt remember the names. I jst remember the reasons. One was with the Gandhi and the other one was with Kali.
Both weren't aired cause of of indian sentiments that can be hurt or whatever. Same logic will be applied here with homosexuality being an criminal offence here, it wnt be allowed to air here.
HaymurS thumbnail
@ sindhu
thanx I got it..Kali one was hammer of the gods..s5 epi...Gandhi one was a comment made by dean...when dont remember but s5 me hi hoga shayad
saruu. thumbnail
yup.
its high time people start realising that being gay is not a sin, or a choice. 
if the tables flipped and heterosexuality was condemned i wonder how people would feel then.
sorry, stupid laws piss me off. 
people should love who they want. there is nothing remotely wrong with that.
they are not going to parade around naked doing stuff with each other if thats what poeple are worried about. 

and destiel my god. 

castiel has given up everything for dean.

in his own words "i killed two angels this week. those were my brothers. Im hunted, ive rebelled, and i did it- all of it- for you"

and that near the start of castiel's arrival in the show. 

they have been through so much together- man i could go on and on- you are better of reading the destiel meta on Tumblr for a bertter view of their relationship. 

Everything happens for a reason on supernatural. whether it is the way the dialogues are said, or how a room is set up- it all matters in the end.

maybe the show is queer baiting or actual going that way, i don't know, but destiel is one of the best slow burn stories i've ever had an encounter with. and its not even canon.

so yeah, i want destiel to happen.

xx

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thinks its acceptable but not in India though... About destiel i like them but as bff, bromance. I really don't think it is ever going to happen in the show. This is one of the shows which doesn't have love drama, stupid triangles and  i really love the show like this. At the end if the writers want to show everyone getting settle i will not have a problem.😃