Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Guru, tum bhi ho jao shuru ๐Ÿ˜†

lol koi jaldi nahin hai...pehle confirmed news toh aane do

#koinahinsudhrega ๐Ÿคฃ

hum nahin toh aur sahi...aur nahin toh aur sahi...entertainment ki kami thori na hoti hai when it's about Samir Soni ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by Rush2220 - 9 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Congrats Samir ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope this time around Ekta keeps your character's mettle intact and doesn't sacrifice it in the altar of Nari-shakti, A girl can hope ๐Ÿ˜‰

cant say anything about sacrifice , but the show is most likely to be female oriented. At least thats what the articles indicate '' Reported to be a story with a political backdrop, Sonali is supposed to play the protagonist, who will be a mother and a family wife who will be forced to develop a career of her own, after her husband would get caught in charges of corruption.'''๐Ÿ˜‰ and after all Sonali bender is playing the protagonist ๐Ÿ˜ƒEither way i hope history wont repeat๐Ÿ˜› and this time hum FANs๐Ÿ˜‰ bhi kush hojayenge ๐Ÿ˜† 

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

show shuru bhi nahin hua but game shuru ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or should i say entertainment ๐Ÿคฃ

I am not yet saying anything as of yet because as per Samir, he hasn't yet consented to the role, once he does, hum bhi do do hanth khel lenge, #HumKisiSeKumNahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

lol koi jaldi nahin hai...pehle confirmed news toh aane do

#koinahinsudhrega ๐Ÿคฃ

hum nahin toh aur sahi...aur nahin toh aur sahi...entertainment ki kami thori na hoti hai when it's about Samir Soni ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Yaar Parichay was supposed to be a male oriented show yet for sometime it was turned into Nari Shakti show๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข  So who knows when a female oriented show will be turned into MALE oriented show right๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

If I remember correctly, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi was supposed to be a female oriented show and Purab's (Samir's character) was not even part of the original script, but was merely a guest role; however, due to public demand Samir was brought back into the show and was demanded to be made the main male leadโ˜บ๏ธ.

As a matter of fact, most people don't even remember now the main lead of JJKN, but still talk so highly of Samir's portrayal of Purab. I call that a real star power๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ache din ane  wale hai ๐Ÿ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is the best news ever for all Samir's fans who have been longing to see him in a daily soap.๐Ÿ˜ƒSamir n Sonali look so good together,they'll rock as a couple on screen.Can't wait to see him daily on my tv screenโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Wish to see a confirmation article soon.
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think Sameer sir will take up a show , which is  Completely women oriented..if he has taken up a show then for sure  his character sketch would be a strong, unique at least at least to begin with...
To be honest Kunal Chopra was on of the best  character, i have ever seen in daily soap ..at-least  i have not seen such a strong male character in daily soap, in most of the shows , male lead are only good and capable of impregnating wife , standing like a dummy when the female leads does all the planning, plotting, hatching etc ..KC had so many different shades,so much depth , a person whose imperfections made him so perfect  and  
Sameer sir gave life to Kunal chopra making it  a epic character  which we still remember , watch again and again and miss to core  ..yes later on, his character was completely assassinated , brutally murdered by CVs and the channel which eventually led to the downfall of the show ..the fact that remains it was an awesome , a strong character ..akaadoo Kunal chopra will be remembered  by most of us for long time.. 
Its a new channel and so Looking forward to yet another award winning performance from sameer sir, will surely miss his awesome onscreen chemistry with Keerti .still some where hope to see them together some day soon but ...
Edited by d.padmini - 9 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Check this - 
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/20040-i-know-sonali-personally-sameer-soni.htm#6915964
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

i dont think Sameer sir will take up a show , which is  Completely women oriented..if he has taken up a show then for sure  his character sketch would be a strong, unique at least at least to begin with...

To be honest Kunal Chopra was on of the best  character, i have ever seen in daily soap ..at-least  i have not seen such a strong male character in daily soap, in most of the shows , male lead are only good and capable of impregnating wife , standing like a dummy when the female leads does all the planning, plotting, hatching etc ..KC had so many different shades,so much depth , a person whose imperfections made him so perfect  and  
Sameer sir gave life to Kunal chopra making it  a epic character  which we still remember , watch again and again and miss to core  ..yes later on, his character was completely assassinated , brutally murdered by CVs and the channel which eventually led to the downfall of the show ..the fact that remains it was an awesome , a strong character ..akaadoo Kunal chopra will be remembered  by most of us for long time.. 
Its a new channel and so Looking forward to yet another award winning performance from sameer sir, will surely miss his awesome onscreen chemistry with Keerti .still some where hope to see them together some day soon but ...

this channel seems to respect story and its actor and thinks out of the box the made shivji story so interesting and Mahadev became a sensation
superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo! Naice!
Awesome news this is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Looking forward to a confirmation, a big banner back to back, good role, opposite Sonali Bendre...well a lot of reasons there!

Back on this forum for such a good news!

Me happie!