Suggestions / Comments

Please explain the new system used in Television Ranking.

minchiperl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Administrators / Moderators ,
From time to time, you change the method and Algorithms used in the Television Ranking. 
Once again you have changed it and it's visible from the latest Ranking chart.

Please kindly explain how you calculate each and every category in the chart. 

I would like to request not to add this thread to previous thread and please do not erase.
Kindly give a reasonable explanation.

Thank you.
A concerned Member.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yep, i also would like to know this. posting my questions from the faq thread as have not had a reply yet: 

hi, could we now have a new set of faq for the television celebrity ranking please? according to the new ranking today, the information here is not valid anymore and it seems as if comments points r now also linked to buzz articles and buzz videos - all comments on buzz seem to be added to the total of comments from profiles and pictures for the total. so are the same comments counted three times now - for buzz points, for view points and for comments points? could u please explain how this works, much appreciated. and also what constitutes views now, have the parameters for this also changed with the change in weightage?   
minchiperl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stg1

yep, i also would like to know this. posting my questions from the faq thread as have not had a reply yet: 

hi, could we now have a new set of faq for the television celebrity ranking please? according to the new ranking today, the information here is not valid anymore and it seems as if comments points r now also linked to buzz articles and buzz videos - all comments on buzz seem to be added to the total of comments from profiles and pictures for the total. so are the same comments counted three times now - for buzz points, for view points and for comments points? could u please explain how this works, much appreciated. and also what constitutes views now, have the parameters for this also changed with the change in weightage?   

Agree and yes dear, please moderators kindly give us a reasonable answer.