Jeannie Aur Juju Written Update 28 May 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Written Update by Priya... Filling in for Sumi😳

Vela asks 2nd question... who is the one he thinks about when in danger? Juju remembers taking Jeannie's name everytime he's trapped or scared.. some FBs shown

there in PA office.. chatur ji comes to boss.. he says! I came here to sell credit cards but see your staff want me to buy rap song! Dimpy bunny follow n ask him to buy their happy new year wala rap song. Dr Dr joins them n says he needs credit card with 50K free shopping like Vicky said.. Chatur denies saying who will give 50K?? the three fight n leave. boss shouts VICKYY!!!

vela's 3rd question- who is the girl that likes him as he is! Juju thinks obvious.. its Jeannie! She likes me as I am but becoz of her magic he changes to different forms!😆 FBs are shown...

Boss asks Jeannie to get Vicky n says abt Chatur-Dimpy-bunny hungama. Jeannie says she'll handle till vicky/Juju comes

Velu's 4th Q- Who's the girl he wants to go on a world tour with. Juju thinks.. Jeannie! she already took him to so many places. more FBs

Bunny Dimpy fight... Bunny wants to sell papad-vadiya! while Dimpy wants to sell rap song. Jeannie asks genius to take off the effects of magic because of which they are behaving like the other person. magic wears off.. they fight again accusing each other. Jeannie comes n says its good that they r trying to sell each other's stuff.. n they should appreciate that. Bunny Dimpy smile..

Velu's 5th Q- which girl surprises him.. Juju feels JEannie! she shocks cum surprises him.. some more flashbacks

Chatur comes to jeannie n says no one is buying credit cards, jeannie asks genius to take him to store room n find a right costume so that he can impress ppl who might buy credit card from him... chatur n genius leave

Juju is still confused n Vela asks to try YashRajFilms formula, to close his eyes n look whose face he sees. Juju obeys him.. he then smiles n thanks Vela... vela asks who's the girl!! Juju picks up his mobile n calls Priya.. n says want to talk...  Velu is sad.. (aww Velu is a grt friend to Jeannie)

there Priya doesn't answer to Jinthony's proposal n says she needs to talk to Vicky first n that he's coming!

JJ is keeping an eye on Jeannie. She calls up Velu who narrates the convo b/w him n juju. Jeannie goes to meet Velu in person.. he says how juju realized who the girl is n then called up priya. Jeannie Velu r sad.. JJ who hears this smirks..

Epi ends~

Sorry for super late update guys... was really busy n some prob wid my net yesterday!
Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS