Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by 102201

Racism, nowadays, is trump card used by the losers to pull down others. If you have courage, stand up on your own feet and show the world what you are capable of. Everyone will respect you.
If you cannot, don't put the blame of your defeat on others and cry "Racism, racism" at the drop of hat.

Its amazing.. its in our families too. Just coz my sis has fair skin she got that job. 

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Dunno about India but it's not so bad here in NZ. The most I was called was a curry-muncher πŸ˜† They couldn't mock me on my skin color because mostly it was the Maoris doing the mocking and they're actually darker than us desis πŸ˜†

Whne they say us curry munchers, they sweat πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

πŸ˜† Welcome my neighbour.. I made a mistake in Sydney saying I m a Kiwi.. I was ignored.. when I said I m Indian to other guy.. he helped me how to explore Sydney, train, bus and ferry.. with only 15 dollasr for 24 hours. amazing. 

In this day and age, I would assume you'd know how to get around a city like Sydney through maps, phone GPS, internet etc. but no, I'm wrong i guess.

You know what's funny though, when you generalise a population of 24 million through the act of one. Amazing logic. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hiddenstar

why do u always make such offtopics over here in bolly section? πŸ˜†

Just to impπŸ˜†rove IQ level.. 
Originally posted by Humsafar.

In this day and age, I would assume you'd know how to get around a city like Sydney through maps, phone GPS, internet etc. but no, I'm wrong i guess.

You know what's funny though, when you generalise a population of 24 million through the act of one. Amazing logic. πŸ˜†

Sorry to offend u.. I was just being sarcastic. It was 2005 when i explored Sydney.. Let me make happy. Sydney's public transport is 10 times better than Auckland. πŸ˜Š 

But one thing i will say... Grass in lot greener on our side. 
^ My second point was clear, generalisation. πŸ˜†

I guess people are busier our side, Australia is a better representation of an economy that doesn't stop for anyone, friends, family, partners etc. Then where does a garden come in. πŸ˜†