Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
aaah..how  are you doing Kavya..Missed you so much...
aatehi shuru...haha,.thats our Kavya...

Hmmm...amazing story..very different..waitign for more..I am supa excited to know abt their LOVE STORY..coz I have one 
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its beautiful...awsommm...loved it...so intresting...i dont read any stories til now becoz of no time... but from now started ur story for d first time to read...u have written very well dear...keep it up..๐Ÿ‘.!! Plz do pm me...next time again.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane

First of all...i seriously don't care about anything right now than that i managed to grab the 1st spot!!!! Can u believe it? It has been such a looonnnggg time i last grabbed this spot!!! When i received ur PM and saw that u only sent it about 2 mins back i literally raced for this spot...and my slow net speed was just frustrating me!! Hahaha but i got it!!

U knw i just loooved this new story!!! After so long am i reading a new story or an update of urs and it felt great to read it!! I missed ur writing so much!!!

Sis am gonna be honest..i didn't even need to read the story to like it...the title alone had me liking it...such a grabbing title which would make anyone read this story. When i started reading it i already had a feeling that they ran away and both coming from different religions or even becoz they r from Pakistan and India had their families do not accept them...

I really enjoyed reading this...it was a bit different from other stories and also  mainly becos of those Islamic terms/language... being a muslim myself we hardly use words the words like 'Begum' or 'Shohar' so for me these stories are always fun to read...

Please do continue soon sis...eagerly waiting...hope u update ur other stories as well soon but first Get Well!!!

Hey congrats Lubu... After a long time and directly grabbed your place... Too fast hunnn...
You are the first one who appreciated the title of any story of mine... Thanks dear!!! Actually, it was written long back and I almost forgot about it... Lol
I so wanted to write something on Cross border love... It won't be like the films...
And yeah... Being a non Islamic, I didn't know how they talk but that Begum and Shohar was added deliberately as Rishabh was acting as a Muslim man... I apologise if it wasn't up to the mark...
I am so happy that you liked it this much... Thanks once again Sissy!!!
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: momi78

I love it! I love it! I love it! You stopped at the most interesting point! Please continue soon and pm me .. 

I am glad that you like it so much dear!! Will surely pm you!! Thanks!
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhurish

awesome start๐Ÿ‘

its quite interesting & different story!! i love it!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
both shammu & mohan seems scary what they r gonna do with my poor rishbala?๐Ÿ˜•
i hope they live happily "together forever" somewhere far away & pls no tragic ending 
so next part will be their flash back of love story๐Ÿ˜ณ i m waiting eagerly to read, so continue soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
if u have any more stories in ur folder then pls post it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

p.s welcome back kavya dear!!๐Ÿค—
i m so happy to know that u r back to normal & back to forum too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks to almighty god๐Ÿ˜Š 
love uโค๏ธ
god bless๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Sudha! Thank you so much for appreciating it!!! Yes, I deliberately made them scary to spice up!!! Lol
I can tell the ending but yes, they will be together... Happily!!!
Well... I have to check if I have more stuff there!
P.S. My condition is still same but was bored lying on bed so thought to come back and pass my time here... Thanks dear!!!
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Very nice update,my would be husbandu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you my would be Wifu... ๐Ÿ˜†
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

beautiful lovely story

Thanks Dia.
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v.p.joshi

Nice start

Thanks dear.
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahimesha

awesome update ๐Ÿ˜‰

i loved it ...like the accent of lahore  and really you have done a great job ...

writ so well...waiting for next ...

for Rk and madhu ...Asalaam-o-alaikum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks hunn... I have no idea about the accent but I am glad it was convincing!! And from Rishbala... Alaikum Asalaam... Lol
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karamjeet

Superbbb update...i just remembered movie Veer zaar nd Gadaar stories...i just loved it...Now waitinggg to know dat how u make Indo - Pak relationship Love story to another level...

Thanks Karam. But it would be little different from these movies... Only the Indo Pak background is same...