•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
So I have had 3 gfs in past and I am dating the 4th one now. This one is pretty serious. The first two were more like fling, you know college stuff. 
So my current GF hasn't brought up the topic of marriage yet, but I think she soon will. her elder sister is getting married in month of Dec and I am sure her dad will get on the next mission immediately.

I am yet to figure out what to do about this relationship, but thats not what I am worried about now. 

I just cant imagine a life with wife, kids, responsibility, etc. I don't think its me. I work with my dad, so there is no financial problem as well. I leading a very comfortable life with nightouts every week, holidays thrice a year. Some of my older friends have got married and they are happy but when I see them I feel they have changed. Obviously no one remains the same but their lives have gone boring. 

I have only told couple of my very good friends that I don't want to get married and they say that the thought process will change. But its not like I am 17 or 18. I don't think the thought process will change. 

Is there something wrong with me? I am yet to discuss this with my parents. I think in a year they will start asking me if I have someone or they need to search a bride for me. I have no idea how will they react when they hear my plans to stay single for life.

dang! that's a hot potato now. 

my advice -- I know its great being single and most of them don't wanna come out of this pretty bubble world but i say think again are you Seriously SERIOUS for being single for whole of your life or is it just a phase ?! Figure that out 1st. Because if it is just a phase, then you are clearly escaping your responsibilities,its hard, no denial in that but someday you'll have to deal with this and maybe at that time , it just too late to go back to your love or you might miss a lot -- So, i think.. Be a man and stand with your girl and don't come under the influence of other people, because its in your hand to make life boring or exciting after the hitch. Its totally BS that life gets dull after marriage, it just you have to embrace new things to make it happening. 

But if you are serious for being single then dude, come out of your honeymoon and have a serious talk with your girl and ask what is her expectations and in which direction she is looking? Tell your thing and how you wanna be cuz if u delay more, more it will get messier .. u know? an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. And same is with your parents, tell your priorities and what you wanna do in life. It will be really tough, You will put in pressure and might have to listen quite a few from them but try to tell that you are happy, they should also be happy for you and that you are not meant for marriage and this is the path you've chose for yourself and will not regret in future. And yes you are normal.. ðŸ˜†

right now, only this thing is coming in my mind ..I'm sure other members will tell you more. 
Agree with Pencil 😊
and I believe there's always a special one for us,and may be u haven't met her yet..thats why u r confused
When you will meet the right person,you wont hesitate a minute 2 marry her 😛
Anyway,take care 😊
thanks both of you.
Believe me, I have given a very serious thought on this. Every marriage I attend, I am back to this thought process mode. 

I don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married. I don't want to spoil my partner's life. Its a huge commitment. 

I think I will talk to my parents first before talking with my GF
I have a similar problem. 
although I need to be pushed into relationships and I do well in them and the other party to my relationship loves me and my company back.

My problem is that there is not enough hours in a day to be married or completely devoted to anyone. 

I work, and I pray .. I don't have enough time to play. 
Originally posted by gameon

thanks both of you.
Believe me, I have given a very serious thought on this. Every marriage I attend, I am back to this thought process mode. 

I don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married. I don't want to spoil my partner's life. Its a huge commitment. 

I think I will talk to my parents first before talking with my GF

I also feel that will be best for you...😃

Don't push your self into anything yo r not com4table doin...

Enjoy ur life...watch SRK movies...😆