hey soha first of all thank u so much for pm
I really like this story
its very interesting
I love to read it more
update soon n do pm m
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey... Nice update...
But everything seems to be a mystery...
But anyway continue soon ... Would love to see how the story unfolds...
Thanx for the pm :-)!
Hi Soha,
Sorry for the delay, have been busy these past weeks...
nice update...getting interesting...do UD soon :) 
the chapter was fabulous...  do continue soon and pm me
 interesting
amazing chappy
next time i want barra update

Hola Readers,
I know I wasn't meant to continue this Drabble Series as I was only going to continue two of my highly voted stories but I was just reading the first two chapters of it and I felt that it's worth continuing so here is the next instalment. Though, I strongly feel that I have lost my touch in writing still I hope you guys like the update.

P.S: Flashbacks in Italics.

#Chapter 3- The Hollow World!!

That day in the school went alright but that stupid feeling didn't go away. The good thing was that Misha understood that something was wrong with me, though I didn't tell her anything and so she kept cracking jokes for making me laugh. She has a really good sense of humour unlike me.

I went home and threw my bag on one side of the room and laid down on the bed without even changing my uniform. What was wrong with me? I couldn't understand. There was just this continuos hollow feeling like everything is against me and I'm so lonely with only one place left for me, emptiness.

"Ahhh, this stupid power cut, how long would it take?"

"Hey Aimy, chill and listen to this song"

He played the song on his mobile and the four of us went into some dreamland. It was such a touchy song that me, Aimy didi and Vish dii even cried though we didn't had any reason to.

I played the song on my iPod and plugged in my ear phones with full volume. I felt someone knocking on my door but I was least bothered. All that mattered for me was the lyrics and how truly they fitted my life now. Back then I cried because I just found the lyrics touchy and I was a typical sensitive girl but today I cried because the lyrics, the beat actually suited my own situation.

Oh! Love of mine
With a song and a wine
You're harsh and divine
Like truth and a lie
But the tale ends not here
I've nothing to fear
For my love is yellow forgiving & hollow
And the bright emptiness
In a room full of heads
Is the cruel mistress... wo ho..

Ignorance, forgetting, distances, out of all of these things, nothing was my mistake and I was facing all of it alone. I cursed myself for being so much sensitive.

I feel this unrest
That nests a hollowness
For I have no where to go
And I am cold
And I feel so lonely yea..
There's a better place then this, emptiness
And I'm so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness...!!

After the crucial 8 months, I was finally happy and satisfied that at least he was coming, my brother. I thought when he will be here then no one would ever dare to point a finger towards me but what did I get in return? He didn't even notice the pain I was going through. May be he was just too busy in his new relationships and new life. So yeah finally I started to understand what was exactly bothering me since the last few days. I got up from my bed and went for a shower in order to get my mind clear so I could think what I have to do next.

Please leave your likes and reviews.
-Soha-
Edited by -Girlz-Rule- - 9 years ago
Awesome.. 🤗
Update the next soon..

Love Rupanshi ^_^
This was gr8...
The hallowness was explained so well

Pehle se yeh drabble hai uparse updates nahi milte...ab hum reader kaha jaye😕
Plz update soon