Meandering Minds #1 - (For Members Only)

Posted: 9 years ago
Meandering Minds Club  

🥳🥳🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳  

Welcome to Our First Thread🥳

Rules   

• Open to discussing any topic here, but bashing of any kind and speculation about personal life will not be tolerated. 
  • No personal comments against members.
  • Toleration for alternate view point would be appreciated.
  • Please do not spam as there is no competition to complete this thread. 
  • Do not participate if your name is not in the member list.  However, if you do want to join this CC,  send me a PM for consideration.

Okay, now that pesky rules are out of way - lets begin chatting and having fun.
Edited by Angie12 - 9 years ago
Meandering Mind Members (in Alphabetical Order) 

Angie
Aviation
Chithra (Chitsss)
First Light (Tina)
Jia
Misti
Myra
Paroma
PeytonManning (Ankita)
Rajsri
Rekha (Dsr11)
Sonia (Jassi87)

If members would like,  we can have some initial introductions and can share a little bit about us with each other - as much or as little as we want to share.

Some Introduction Ideas:

Name that you prefer to use while interacting with each other.

Current Shows You are Watching (Indian Shows)

Non-Indian Shows

Actors You Like in TV Industry/Movies

Edited by Angie12 - 9 years ago
Hello there!! Finally a welcoming place to chat on😊 Very good idea ladies👍🏼 thanks for the invitation!!
Ok, so coming to the introduction:

Name: Myra
Hindi shows i watch: ofcourse EBP on and off, cant get free of this addiction although ashta is so irritating, Rangrasiya,when i have time, started watching it bcoz it was shot in Rajasthan ( i think :P) seems like a beautiful place.. the male lead is interesting character

Non-hindi shows i watch: The Vampire Diaries..oh, this is a chick flick we were watching in college so i got addicted to this aswell as my friends
Fringe, i just fisnished watching all   5 seasons, strongly recommend it , simply brilliant..i watched many other shows like Prison Break( all time fav serial) and Supernatural..the list is loong..

Actors i like: Avinash and SRK from indian tv, non-hindi..Johnny Depp, Bill Nighy
Woohoo the thread is up!!! Yay!!!
Well, had to get that out of my system😃. Thanks for the invite Angie. Great name Mishti... "Meandering Minds" how you come up with that stuff I'll never know😊!

Now coming to the intro...

You can call me Tina. I chose the name first_light because I love watching the sunrise. 

Country of residence: US

Hindi shows currently watching: EBP( skipping a few episodes now and then), Mahabharat, Yeh hai Mohabbatein, Jodha Akbar (may discontinue soon). Was watching Ek Mutthi asman on and off ( haven't watched in a month though), saw one episode of Kumkum bhagya and liked it ( May watch more). Actually the list can be long if I count all shows  I watch now and then 😆.

I haven't really watched any American shows lately. Now a days all I seem to watch on TV seems to be Cat in the hat, Curious George or Noddy, thanks to my two year old!

Actors I like: This one for me actually depends on the show/movie depending on the performance. I like almost all the actors in ebp, Manish, Geetanjali, Avinash, Samir, Shalmalee, Shrenu to name some. I like the lead actors in YHM - Karan and Divyanka. In movies, it's Aamir, Shah Rukh, Vidya Balan. I love Sridevi in English Vinglish. Meryl Streep is an all time favorite in American movies. The rest is subjective, depends on movie/show.
Edited by First_Light - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Hello there!! Finally a welcoming place to chat on😊 Very good idea ladies👍🏼 thanks for the invitation!!
Ok, so coming to the introduction:

Name: Myra
Hindi shows i watch: ofcourse EBP on and off, cant get free of this addiction although ashta is so irritating, Rangrasiya,when i have time, started watching it bcoz it was shot in Rajasthan ( i think :P) seems like a beautiful place.. the male lead is interesting character

Non-hindi shows i watch: The Vampire Diaries..oh, this is a chick flick we were watching in college so i got addicted to this aswell as my friends
Fringe, i just fisnished watching all   5 seasons, strongly recommend it , simply brilliant..i watched many other shows like Prison Break( all time fav serial) and Supernatural..the list is loong..

Actors i like: Avinash and SRK from indian tv, non-hindi..Johnny Depp, Bill Nighy

Hi Myra how is life after the exams? Any more parties?

I better answer those questions before Angie chases me with her broom.😉
Name that you prefer to use while interacting with each other. Misti. 

Current Shows You are Watching (Indian Shows). Nothing in particular. Anything that takes my fancy. 

Non-Indian Shows...Just finished watching Northanger Abbey. Again nothing in particular but I cannot resist a Poirot or  a Miss. Marple mystery. 

Actors You Like in TV Industry/Movies...TV-Avinash Sachdev, Manish Wadhwa, Varun Badola. 

Movies...Sanjeev Kumar, Farookh Sheikh, Amol Parlekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Amir Khan (not always but in few movies), Manoj Bajpai, Ranbir Kapoor (again in few movies), Irfan Khan and Nawazuddin.  

Edited by misti73 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Hi Myra how is life after the exams? Any more parties?Hi Misti, life is good :D thank you, how abt you? Parties were fun, and are many more to come.. the problem is i cant get out of the party mood and actually finish writting my dissertation😳

I better answer those questions before Angie chases me with her broom.oh, angie has a broom?😲
Originally posted by First_Light

Woohoo the thread is up!!! Yay!!!
Well, had to get that out of my system😃. Thanks for the invite Angie. Great name Mishti... "Meandering Minds" how you come up with that stuff I'll never know😊!

Now coming to the intro...

You can call me Tina. I chose the name first_light because I love watching the sunrise. 

Country of residence: US

Hindi shows currently watching: EBP( skipping a few episodes now and then), Mahabharat, Yeh hai Mohabbatein, Jodha Akbar (may discontinue soon). Was watching Ek Mutthi asman on and off ( haven't watched in a month though), saw one episode of Kumkum bhagya and liked it ( May watch more). Actually the list can be long if I count all shows  I watch now and then 😆.

I haven't really watched any American shows lately. Now a days all I seem to watch on TV seems to be Cat in the hat, Curious George or Noddy, thanks to my two year old!

Actors I like: This one for me actually depends on the show/movie depending on the performance. I like almost all the actors in ebp, Manish, Geetanjali, Avinash, Samir, Shalmalee, Shrenu to name some. I like the lead actors in YHM - Karan and Divyanka. In movies, it's Aamir, Shah Rukh, Vidya Balan. I love Sridevi in English Vinglish. Meryl Streep is an all time favorite in American movies. The rest is subjective, depends on movie/show.

Hi Tina...good to finally know your name. I must confess that I have been wondering that what is the link between First Light and Sun.😳 See my mind does meander a lot...sometimes it meanders to such an extent that I do have to sit and think that where exactly is the starting point.  Anyway that's why I thought about the name Meandering minds...lets see what journey our meandering minds take us on.  

I must say that Noddy was one of my fav characters. I liked his car. Do you have a boy or a girl?

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

[
Hi Myra how is life after the exams? Any more parties?Hi Misti, life is good :D thank you, how abt you? Parties were fun, and are many more to come.. the problem is i cant get out of the party mood and actually finish writting my dissertation😳...Don't worry..you will finish it int he last week just before your submisssion. 😉

I better answer those questions before Angie chases me with her broom.oh, angie has a broom?😲 Oh yes she has...Angie just does not want to admit it. 😛
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by misti73

how is ur weekend?..here is raining and is gloomy  so cant get out of the house..