Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angie12

Myra,  welcome.  And congratulations on finishing the exams.  It must be a relief not to study anymore.Angie, thank you very much.. yes its a big relief

I also used to like Prison Break - the first three seasons.  They kind of started repeating the same formula after that especially when they killed Sara and then brought her back.  But it was brilliantly written and it was the edge of seat thriller.  So true, i mean i feel the same abt the 4th season, yet this serial is my all time fav hands down..i remember watching it in highschool, boys in my class were downloading it for me, after school ran home and lock myself in my room to watch the episodes, i was crazy abt it especially that the next day me and the boys in my class had a "meeting" to discuss the episodes , it was so much fun

Vampire Diaries is quite popular though I have not seen it.  I have heard about fringe but am not watching it.  These days either cartoons play in my house or news or some science fiction or science doucmentary.  Will try fringe if it is available online.

Yes, I like Johnny Depp too.

had to post this, he is just too cute..btw, angie, what animal is this? Edited by Myra.nelly - 9 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Quote jia.astk

@Myra: All the best to your dissertation. I am pretty bad at thesis kind of work, my love is math.
But I was the talkative one among all my friends in college, so that is what is being used here .
Prison break ..I watched a little bit at one point but later stopped it.
thank you jia, i also love math but this one is a mix of economics, geography and math so..thats y its taking me so long..
..yup, i was and still am talkative..i think we all are here πŸ˜†
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys... πŸ˜ƒ So I am Chithra ... you guys can call me Chits , Chithra as it suits you!! I stay in Bangalore , India and like most people here am a Software Engg.(to my immense regret ofcourse) πŸ˜ƒ
So as of now I am watching EBP on Indian tv and English it's House , Criminal Minds, Law and Order , re runs of Sherlock (every single repeat), BBT. I do occassionally watch YHM.
Hmmm... actors no favourites as such!!! But am in lubh with BC as of now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Hi guys... So I am Chithra ... you guys can call me Chits , Chithra as it suits you!! I stay in Bangalore , India and like most people here am a Software Engg.(to my immense regret ofcourse)
So as of now I am watching EBP on Indian tv and English it's House , Criminal Minds, Law and Order , re runs of Sherlock (every single repeat), BBT. I do occassionally watch YHM.
Hmmm... actors no favourites as such!!! But am in lubh with BC as of now

hi chits😊 i used to watch House and Criminal Minds.. i tried YHM bcoz of divyanka but let it go after 2 epis..
i have a ?, who is BC?πŸ˜›
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ Jia. Since you like Manoj Bajpai and Nawazuddin, have you seen Guns of Wasseypur? It is a bit violent but I found it very funny too...kind of in a dark way. It had me cackling. Although Masoom was very good but  I prefer the book Man Woman and Child to the movie Masoom. The old Golmal is one of my Fav movies...I like it more for Utpal Dutt. Dina Pathak climbing through the kitchen window is one of the most hilarious scenes.  πŸ˜† 

@Rekha and Chithra...Yesterday while returning from work, a lady was sitting next to me on the bus. 
She was carrying a single stick of red rose in her hand. That reminded me of our discussion regarding another single red rose and without even realizing what I was doing, apparently started studying the red rose...actually the stalk of the red rose to see whether it has thorns or not. After some time I realized what I was doing and when I looked sheepishly at the lady, I got a glare in return. πŸ˜³
Edited by misti73 - 9 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

had to post this, he is just too cute..btw, angie, what animal is this?
Myra you posted this because its cute or because you want to test Angie?πŸ˜†  

pssst...Angie...need help? πŸ˜‰
Myra.nelly thumbnail
had to post this, he is just too cute..btw, angie, what animal is this? [/QUOTE]
Myra you posted this because its cute or because you want to test Angie?  

pssst...Angie...need help? 
[/QUOTE]Misti, my first intention was to share it with you all and make you smile.. then even a better idea came to my mindπŸ˜‰
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: First_Light

Woohoo the thread is up!!! Yay!!!

Well, had to get that out of my systemπŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for the invite Angie. Great name Mishti... "Meandering Minds" how you come up with that stuff I'll never know😊!

Now coming to the intro...

You can call me Tina. I chose the name first_light because I love watching the sunrise. 

Country of residence: US

Hindi shows currently watching: EBP( skipping a few episodes now and then), Mahabharat, Yeh hai Mohabbatein, Jodha Akbar (may discontinue soon). Was watching Ek Mutthi asman on and off ( haven't watched in a month though), saw one episode of Kumkum bhagya and liked it ( May watch more). Actually the list can be long if I count all shows  I watch now and then πŸ˜†.

Tina,  I have seen few episodes of Jodha Akbar  I used to find Jodha Akbar hilarious because Ekta has her own formula and she inserts it in every show - whether it is a historical or contemporary.  But have to hand it to her.  She knows what sells with her audience and her shows usually work. She is a good business woman who knows both her product and her customers.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Misti,  I also like Sanjeev Kumar and Farooq Sheik - the former in most of his movies and the latter especially in Chasme Baddoor and Katha. 
And what is with broom?  Are you calling me a witch.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  Not that I mind being called a witch as long as I have powers to fly and do other magic.

Also I need your help in identifying that animal Myra posted.

@Myra:  I do not want to venture a guess.  The tongue indicates that it is a horse.  But the face looks like that of yak or somebody.  But this is not my official answer.  I am going to wait for Misti's answer before replying.  He is cute but why are you torturing me?

And Misti is right that you would finish it just before the submission.  That's how it works.  So relax and enjoy the break.  Once you get a regular job, you would only have weekends to yourself.

We are also having a strange weather as we are getting a lot of rain every other day though it is not supposed to be a rainy season.  Not that I mind rain as I love rainy season - as long as it is not just drizzling and is a proper thunderstorm type rain which I just love.  
Edited by Angie12 - 9 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angie12

@Misti,  I also like Sanjeev Kumar and Farooq Sheik - the former in most of his movies and the latter especially in Chasme Baddoor and Katha. 

And what is with broom?  Are you calling me a witch.  Not that I mind being called a witch as long as I have powers to fly and do other magic.

Also I need your help in identifying that animal Myra posted.

@Myra:  I do not want to venture a guess.  The tongue indicates that it is a horse.  But the face looks like that of yak or somebody.  But this is not my official answer.  I am going to wait for Misti's answer before replying.  He is cute but why are you torturing me?

🀣 O.M.G , a horse?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my question totally worths the effortπŸ˜†ur answer is adorable, i am not torturing you..yet, i am just curious😳 btw, do u really know how a yak really looks like?