Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

@ Jia. Since you like Manoj Bajpai and Nawazuddin, have you seen Guns of Wasseypur? It is a bit violent but I found it very funny too...kind of in a dark way. It had me cackling. Although Masoom was very good but  I prefer the book Man Woman and Child to the movie Masoom. The old Golmal is one of my Fav movies...I like it more for Utpal Dutt. Dina Pathak climbing through the kitchen window is one of the most hilarious scenes.  πŸ˜† 

Misti,  I just watched Golmal couple of days ago.  And I found it as hilarious as I have found it previous times.  You are right that Utpal Dutt was the main reason for its success.  He is one of the best who had a great comic timing.  And Dina Pathak climbing through the kitchen window was a hoot.

Have you seen that movie of his (cannot recall the name) with Amol Palekar, Swaroop Sampat, Shatrughan Sinha where he was this extremely superstitious guy.  That was another hilarious movie. 

Talking about old movies,  yesterday I watched part of Amitabh/Jaya movie "Milli".  And Amitabh's role reminded me of Shlok.  There too he was a dark character because of his parents and his past and Jaya's character of Milli was a vivacious one.  I was just thinking that it is a pity that they ruined Shlok so much in EBP.  In that movie,  Milli changes him but the change was done so beautifully and with so much sensitivity without changing his original characterization.   Wish CVs of EBP had copied from that movie.  If they can copy so much from other shows, why not do it from a good movie.
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

had to post this, he is just too cute..btw, angie, what animal is this?

Myra you posted this because its cute or because you want to test Angie?  

pssst...Angie...need help? 
Misti, my first intention was to share it with you all and make you smile.. then even a better idea came to my mindπŸ˜‰
Myra,  I will have to make a new rule for this thread - "No questions related to animals would be given to Angie".πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angie12

@Misti,  I also like Sanjeev Kumar and Farooq Sheik - the former in most of his movies and the latter especially in Chasme Baddoor and Katha. ....Sanjeev Kumar is my all time favourite and Farooq Sheilh was brilliant in the two movies that you have mentioned. I loved his pairing with Deepti Naval. 

And what is with broom?  Are you calling me a witch.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  Not that I mind being called a witch as long as I have powers to fly and do other magic. The broom is for shooing me...πŸ˜†.

Also I need your help in identifying that animal Myra posted.

@Myra:  I do not want to venture a guess.  The tongue indicates that it is a horse.  But the face looks like that of yak or somebody.  
🀣🀣

But this is not my official answer.  I am going to wait for Misti's answer before replying.  He is cute but why are you torturing me?

And Misti is right that you would finish it just before the submission.  That's how it works.  So relax and enjoy the break.  Once you get a regular job, you would only have weekends to yourself.

We are also having a strange weather as we are getting a lot of rain every other day though it is not supposed to be a rainy season.  Not that I mind rain as I love rainy season - as long as it is not just drizzling and is a proper thunderstorm type rain which I just love.  

Edited by misti73 - 9 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Myra, come on.πŸ˜†  You knew it was going to be difficult for me.  And I have seen a yak in pictures while in school.  I just cannot exactly remember its proper face now.  And that was not  my official answer.  So it does not count.  And no more questions on animals.  Or if you do,  Misti is going to be my representative in answering these questions.

And I just your combination of subjects.  Maths and Economics are fine as they do go together.  But Geography is an unusual subject.  Was this subject your choice or was it mandatory?

A yak

A horse

Who am I?

Angie12 thumbnail
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Myra, come on.  You knew it was going to be difficult for me.  And I have seen a yak in pictures while in school.  I just cannot exactly remember its proper face now.  And that was not  my official answer.  So it does not count.  And no more questions on animals.  Or if you do,  Misti is going to be my representative in answering these questions.thats not fair..how am i suppose to have fun then? promise not make posts like this daily..maybe weeklyπŸ˜ƒ

And I just your combination of subjects.  Maths and Economics are fine as they do go together.  But Geography is an unusual subject.  Was this subject your choice or was it mandatory?my choice..some how i always do this to myself, complicate my life thinking i'll improve myself..ahh, such a dreamerπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

misti73 thumbnail

hi chits😊 i used to watch House and Criminal Minds.. i tried YHM bcoz of divyanka but let it go after 2 epis..

i have a ?, who is BC?πŸ˜›

So do you both like Hugh Laurie? He was the deliciously sarcastic doctor in house.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Misti, love ur pics, nice way of helping angie.. but that second pic looks like more of a mule- mix of horse and donkey, than a horse..
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

So do you both like Hugh Laurie? He was the deliciously sarcastic doctor in house.

yup, i do..his chracterisation was delicious indeed
misti73 thumbnail

Angie, i think its raining all over the world..here it rains also in india, usa..someone call Noah!!

For a change it is not raining in UK...atleast  not in London. πŸ˜ƒ