Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok now after the birthday - Some news...
From twitter:  Usually I don't like celebrity accounts (actors, journalists or politicians) because they are so boring.  But as of now I am liking Rishi Kapoor's tweets.  That guy is arrogant and egoist, but refreshingly honest and witty.  Also, he knows how to make fun of himself even though he is kind of touchy and protective about his son Ranbir.   Recently he posted a picture of himself with Reena Roy from some movie where he is wearing an outrageous swimming costume.  He was making fun of himself and that was really funny.

TV World:  Ashok is finally close to winning the tournament and it is now between him and Sushim.  Rest are all gone - half of them due to Sushim who has been injuring them.  Surprisingly, good teachers are there when students surrender themselves out of the tournament, but are missing when Sushim does the cheating.  Anyway, some forum viewers are seeing Harry Potter in this tournament track.  Maybe they are right.   Chanakya is definitely acting like a Dumbledore where he is sure that Ashok would win the tournament.  But he does nothing to safeguard him.  So Sushim made Ashok fell into a river full of crocodiles or tried to barbecue him.  But Chanakya was least concerned.  It was Ashok's good fortune that crocodiles were indifferent to him and did not even fight him or that his dead grandpa - the Great King Chandragupt came as a tiger and saved him from burning. 

Anyway,  I am enjoying the tournament and fast forwarding other stuff especially the cat fights.  I am losing my patience with haughty Noor who does not appreciate the love and devotion given to her either by her son Siamik or Justin - her lover.  So not sure how long I can root for this couple though their love story is the only interesting stuff among all the adult stories.   

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Angie. Have a rocking year ahead😊. 
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Angie ... A very happy birthday πŸ₯³πŸ₯³   

Was reading through some of the posts here ... was fun  😊

Let me know if you are planning a trip to CA 

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Misti  ... for the heads up  πŸ˜Š
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angie12

Misti,  thank you.  You remembered.  πŸ˜ƒ  Last year, my oldest nephew was convinced that I was double his age and thought that I am 16 (he was 8).  This year he turned wiser when he became 9.  So he told me that I am quite old and not as young as he thought I was.  So he told me that he now knows that I am 24.  So that is my age for this year.πŸ˜†

Angie...I love your nephew's logic and he made you 8 years older in one year ;)...beware next year he might add few more. He reminds me of my daughter when she asks my age I say not more than 18...she retorts immediately "you definitely are not that young mommy"...hehe..one day we went for ice cream parlor and when I said it's date with mommy..tada..pat comes the reply..a date is something with boyfriend not mommy..
Have fun Angie..chao
Edited by jia.astk - 8 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Misti,  thank you.  You remembered.  πŸ˜ƒ  Last year, my oldest nephew was convinced that I was double his age and thought that I am 16 (he was 8).  This year he turned wiser when he became 9.  So he told me that I am quite old and not as young as he thought I was.  So he told me that he now knows that I am 24.  So that is my age for this year.πŸ˜†

You are welcome Angie. Yeh I remembered and I kept on reminding myself that I should not forget it on the actual day.
Is you Nephew going to take leaps of 8 years...I mean I am trying to calculate something here.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  But who said I am old ? I have gone into a time zone where time flies for everyone except for me.

πŸ‘  for the first two parts of the second one.  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† for the last part of the second one.

😊 for the third one as long as it Margarita.

aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Angie...

Have a wonderful year ahead!!! You are as young as you feel, not a year older...
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

Happy birthday Angie. Have a rocking year ahead😊. 

Rekha,  thank you.  Great to see you in this thread.  Thought you had left the forum.
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

Dear Angie ... A very happy birthday πŸ₯³πŸ₯³   

Was reading through some of the posts here ... was fun  😊

Let me know if you are planning a trip to CA 

Rajsri,  thanks for all your wishes.  So good to hear from you again on this forum.  Was planning to PM you but then got busy with work and procrastination.  

I am not coming to CA this year.  Went to NY this year as we had not ever looked at that Bank.  I liked the trip as the location was very central and met some old friends.  The food is so good there.

Probably will try to come to CA next year as it would be three years since my last visit.   Usually I narrow down the Banks I want to examine but other division has the final say as my division does not own this work.  Would love to connect with you again if the trip happens.   
Edited by Angie12 - 8 years ago