JsparrowJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Heartiest Welcome

to

all the folks of Madhubala Forum !

As the title suggests, this post is an Appreciation Corner for all the

Fabulous Writers of our MEIEJ Forum...

Our forum is a place having all possible combinations of thoughts and ideas, coming certainly from all zones of the world!!

And our writers are one such people, amalgamated with a perfect mixture of thoughts and imaginations, who give a shape to this awesome mixture in the form of stories through the power of pen- the most powerful tool for any writer...

In our forum, we have an awesome group of such amazing people and this Appreciation Thread is one such attempt to enlighten their works to all the readers of this forum at one place!!

In this thread, all the readers would be able to have a collective look on all the Rishbala stories of all the writers present in our forum in a schematic manner. Readers would be able to read all of them and put forward their views on the ongoing story (ies) they read and tell the writers about their demands- what changes they expect from the story ahead. In this single thread, the readers would be able to appreciate the beautiful write ups of their favorite writers.

Generally, readers hesitate to give their actual feedback to the writers in their story threads but here, everybody can openly discuss both the positive and negative sides of their favorite stories and express their views without any hesitation...

So, with such feeling, this thread has been opened for the folks of this forum!!

On the conclusive note, it's a great opportunity to thank all the moderators of this forum for allowing us to start this creative venture!!!

Edited by JsparrowJ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JsparrowJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bashing of writers and their stories is not allowed

Story should be related to Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junnon  

No Quoting More Than 5 Times (Strictly Saying)

Comments should not contain only two or three words (like nice story, nice one)

Remeber you are appreciating writer so your comment should contain atleast 4 lines

Only stories are discussed here so dont relate them with on going tracks

If you are new writer of forum and want your name here then pm to admins

ADMINS 

UMA(uma88)

KAVYA(kg15)

AKANKSHA (JsparrowJ)

Edited by JsparrowJ - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WRITER'S LIST  

Here goes the list of writers in our forum,

Ms.Foxy.Angel
Nandy_Bru
Nian4life
naina927

Continued in next post

Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail

Continued from previous post

Pooja
rdave1
ravishinravy
rishbalaa
ronniecarter
richa_kapoor
suk19
suhana Ahmed
sweettaz16pm
Tainar
Temptations
tes_v1
tia.saigal2002
tanya-k
Unknownrockstar
Valar.Moghulis
Vinona
vivian.myjaan
war_is_peace

Kindly inform us if we have missed any one in the list, the only rule to get added in the list is, the writer could have either completed a story previously or must have a running one, discontinued stories never count.

Scrap any of the admin, so that we could add their name in the index.

uma88 thumbnail
Note to readers/writers

Please do help us with the index of all the writers u have known, so that once we  link the index with their name, any reader can easily get to read all their fav writers story,  at once place.
uma88 thumbnail
The thread is now open, so start giving ur views and reviews about all ur fav storiesEdited by uma88 - 9 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love light hearted stories..a lot
i love the works of lazy aka kuku, her every work
i m presently in love with her work "cannt take off my eyes" n "dance, beats n drums"
i love uma akka 's stories"feel my love" n my cinderella
i love kavya's stories"god destined us to be together" n "beats of love"
Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago
Obscurity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One FF of the forum that really touched my heart is intertwined by vallar.moughulis . The story is quite exiting with a new concept . The characters are quite mysterious but loveable ! Maya is a new age women but still the old madhu resides in her . All the characters are quite dark and mysterious which captivate us . Please continue the story that's my only request .
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😳Finally we did!!
Congratulations for the opening of thus thread, buddies!!!

A warm request to all the readers and writers out there... Do participate in this thread and do appreciate the hard work which all the writers put in to entertain you all through their writings regularly!!!

It is the best way to appreciate and cheer them for their brilliant writing talent because of which the readers are able to read such amazing fictional stories relating to every walk of lives!!!!

C'mon people!!! Peep in!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome thread!!
And I feature in the writers? Wow!! Btw, its me .BadtameezDil. I changed my UN!!

All the writers are TRULY amazing!! ❤️