Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Reader's Point ||An Appreciation Corner For Writers|| - Page 3

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aaru4DVD

Mistress Duology By book.worm aka lazy (again)

that was a phenomen.. i never read sumthing like that! damn itstoo good and i feel guilty that i've missed out commenting in many part of it as i was too busy.. (sorry lazy) but i know how much i like it.. noo.. love it.
madhu character.. sweet , innocent and strong headed.. the way she feels about him is very well written.. actually its realistic.. any1 would do the same if its like rishabh kundra infront of them.. (hehe.. crush on rk)
the story strting frm a Mistress and her Master. nope.. it wasn't like that between them at any point.. from the strting rk did felt sumthing different about her..
and damn me again for saying this but the way you wrote it.. its just wonderful..
i evrytime check whether she updated or not.. lazy plzz cntu soon..

hey my maardaala, thats my anytime fav, and I have lost count how many times I have read that story, each time, when I wait for her to update.Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail

Deewar-Bhabhi Duology : Gentle Rouge By book.worm aka Lazy

as i mentioned!! a story which brough tears in my eyes!! i never usually cry! but this is just too extreme for that i was thinking about it for 2 days.. really!! i never liked deewar-bhabhi connecton and stories.. it felt wierd! completely..
and sorry lazy.. i though even this is like that but sumwer appreciated u for this unique idea.. buti cudn't stay for much time and i!! common!! i am helpless coz its ur story and i strted reading it..
i didn't get why evry1 were blaming madhu..
and sorry again.. "the way u written it.. described it.." that's the main thing in ur stories. u put ur soul in them..
i cried badly reading the end.. just perfect it was.
nd the lots of secrest in the story also helped me to be hooked to it..
i never thought i could cry reading an os!! ohh shit.. sorry! i did cried before but that and this.. both are completely different..
and i say lazy is an all-rounder.. u can write anything..
evry genre..
please write more emotional one's..

we are alike in thoughts about lazy stories, even I cried while reading gentle rogue, anf I pmed her what I felt so nice with these, and she told me, how she planned at places at the starti g and how she later changed or omitted it. I was discussing about the story with everyone I speak, I mean outside the forum too
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhubala Writeups and if there is noo Book.Worm aka lazy.. 

it can never be!!
i just love her evry story! and having a busy schedule always makes it difficult for me.. 
she writes her stories too well.. putting soul in her work and making it real. 
her one shots are the best..
there is a story wer i found my vision blurring while reading it..

The Crazy Series
i felt that was the best time of my life while reading them.. and unknown enjoyment and excitement in me.. the way she wrote about there crazy marriage.. and the way rishabala known and fell in love with eachother..  that is really fantasticly written..
and the last part was really touching... madhu having a miscarriage and the description of rk's pain witnessing in madhu in such stage. that was heart wrenching.. 
i read the last part in the nite wen there is noo current and my phone battery was just 15 percent..
i know there will be no one but if they are any1 who didn't read this. 
dear!! ur missing a wonderful feeling which u get after reading this...

and lazy.. reading your wonderful stories is a treat to us. i just gave the review for only this but withing mins back to other stories..

true lazy is a fabulous writer and her writings are simply amazing
Edited by ainanwer - 9 years ago
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Mohabbat Ho Na Jaaye By book.wom aka Lazy
yet to read.  (bookmarked)

Thode badmaash By book.worm aka Lazy
hey!! that was the cutest i ever read.. it like a movie running in my mind.. i did have a dream reading it.. 
there are three stages!! nope i think 4! one is wen madhu is born.. another wen she is playing with him. and other one teenagers.. and tada..adulthood!
and i really loved the entire story!! too natural!! i never that something cud be this cute.. first rk's grandpa saying his wife has arrived.. and then they both thinking eachothr as wife and husband. Rk's naughty antics in his teenage and wat was that?? wen deepali came.. i was dumbstruk.. i didn't quite believe that rk loves madhu.. coz of his behaviour.
thats a wonderful story lazy!! 

Raabta
i really felt bad for madhu while reading it... her heart broken and rk thinking abt her like that!! i felt bad.
but evrything happened after that like.. destiny..
enjoyed reading it. and the stranger kiss by rk.. ufff..
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uma88

we are alike in thoughts about lazy stories, even I cried while reading gentle rogue, anf I pmed her what I felt so nice with these, and she told me, how she planned at places at the starti g and how she later changed or omitted it. I was discussing about the story with everyone I speak, I mean outside the forum too

we are long lost sisters... 😆
we r having a very same feeling for her evry story! 
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I always loved Reading Vinu, Sawagta/Titli4love, uma, kavya, Christ, Pritt, Akansha and Tanu's stories a lot now it's awesome one with so much amazing thoughts and emotions that u can feel that what they are trying to convey through their stories 👏⭐️😳👍🏼!! These are all not only my dear friends but Fantastic writers too love them all 🤗❤️!! god bless u all keep up keep writing such heart touching and amazing stories 😃👍🏼 !! 
uma88 thumbnail
My first individual post on this thread would be for sufi, god how much her story run in mind all the time, starting from nasha, the successive work were more deeper and god those rk, I don't have words to say, evry week I wait for her teaser or update, truth or dare, the rk I loved the most among all the works, a and interviewing a super tycoon joined it, god I wonder how madhu go along with his mood swings, and am in love or obsession is yet to set our heart in fire, most of them had already fallen for it, even me, but not as for truth or dare and interviewing.
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love to read all types of rishbala stories!!!
right now reading stories of uma, kavya, miss.sparrow, christy, bhanurekhag,luvera,shahi di, janani, titli di, vinu... and many more writers not getting thr name right now...
but u all are truly awesomee writers... nd keep writing new stories!!!
P.S awesomee thread miss.sparrow, uma, kavya 👍🏼Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
Obscurity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uma88

I agree with u ananya, that is one unique story, which confused us a lot to find out who the leads where, usually whatever happens, we know RK and Madhu will be together at the end, but here it make me curious to know who the real RK was, either rudra or his brother.

I agree ! 😊
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
aaah!! how can i forget Sufi??
Interviewing A Super Tycoon By Sufidox aka Sufi
this story.. OMG i'm hooked to it from the very strting where she gave the prolouge.. i thought its just a  story.. but she entirely changed my mind abt it.. the mood swings of rk!! strange isn't it?? but the story is powerful itself.. a love story of a sweet , responsible and lovly girl with a dark , dangerous man...  and its a lovely yet dangerous combination..
He has rules in his life.. and breaking one of them does really made madhu never forget her suhaagraat with him... the strangest man i ever read about.. Rishabh Kundra in IAST..
i'm always waiting for ur update sufi.. and u don't know how much! yesterday i cancelled my dinner program with my family to read ur story at 9pm. (i am really a mad girl)
and this story is damn amazing. and nail-bitingly intresting and suspense..
his past and evrytime at the end of the update.. i think one thing.. "wen is she gonna update next one.." and "madhu and audacity" this work of sufi will realy keep evry1 on fire..
Rk's attitude , behaviour , character , dialouges are breath taking.. and his emotions are really well-built!! i must say. Hats Off sufi..
it is not atall easy for sumone to write such story...