Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Reader's Point ||An Appreciation Corner For Writers|| - Page 25

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: uma88

Am a mad fan of fairy tales, and i want to thank suru, azra and Meghna for the lovely fairy tale they have given recently, i was like  reading it, i love other factors like romance but the satisfaction after reading fairy tales that too a happy end fairy tale, uff, i was a big fan for this right from my chilhood starting from Cinderella 

Thanx uma di 
just saw ur comment 
Me  inspired from Suru's rishabala fairytale thread 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all congratulations on this new thread 👏 I am really late! 😲 but it's better than never! 😆

Thanks a lot for including my name among the writers in the forum 😳 Missing the good old days spent here as a writer and an active member! Unfortunately I had to discontinue my writing career here cuz of my studies. I hardly find time to engage in writing as a medical student! But I really miss it! Hoping to try out it again when I get time!

My sincere thanks goes to all the members who have read and shared their feedback on my stories! 😳 Without your support it would not be possible to continue my stories!

I joined the forum because of two things! First is Rishbala and the second reason is Pritt! 😳 I was addicted to her stories Pritt! Hats off for your creativeness! 👏Love your FFs, Siggies, Avis & VMs 😳

I came across Lazy's stories after some time! and they were fabulous

I would also like to remember Titli di! Once we wrote a FF together! 😳 Simply love her stories! Tainar! Her Rishbala munchkin stories are just awesome and cute! Can't get enough of them

Reesha! (RuthlessQueen) I am a huge fan of her FF A heart's obession! Actually my writing career started because of her! She encouraged me to write my first ever FF Because you loved me! 😳 I know everybody is missing her. I am in touch with her! She's currently living in Australia for her higher studies and she's so busy! I keep bugging her about it! Hope she'll continue it soon!😃

I would like to further mention Reshma, Uma, Suru, Kavya, Shriya, Piyu, Nithu, Dil, Shahi, Aakriti & Chris as my favourite writers 😳 I may have not commented on every update of them but I have managed to read their stories most of the time 😳 and sorry if I have missed anybody!

I can't pick one favourite writer! Everyone is talented 👏 Everyone has a different way of expressing their ideas.

I would like to thank all of them for keeping Rishbala memories alive through their stories 😳

Once again thank you making this thread ! Specially Akku, Uma & Kaavya for the priceless efforts you've put in to this! 👏

Love you all & miss you!

Regards,
Vinu

Edited by -Vinu- - 9 years ago