Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: uma88

Am a mad fan of fairy tales, and i want to thank suru, azra and Meghna for the lovely fairy tale they have given recently, i was like  reading it, i love other factors like romance but the satisfaction after reading fairy tales that too a happy end fairy tale, uff, i was a big fan for this right from my chilhood starting from Cinderella 

Thanx uma di 
just saw ur comment 
Me  inspired from Suru's rishabala fairytale thread 
-Vinu- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all congratulations on this new thread 👏 I am really late! 😲 but it's better than never! 😆

Thanks a lot for including my name among the writers in the forum 😳 Missing the good old days spent here as a writer and an active member! Unfortunately I had to discontinue my writing career here cuz of my studies. I hardly find time to engage in writing as a medical student! But I really miss it! Hoping to try out it again when I get time!

My sincere thanks goes to all the members who have read and shared their feedback on my stories! 😳 Without your support it would not be possible to continue my stories!

I joined the forum because of two things! First is Rishbala and the second reason is Pritt! 😳 I was addicted to her stories Pritt! Hats off for your creativeness! 👏Love your FFs, Siggies, Avis & VMs 😳

I came across Lazy's stories after some time! and they were fabulous

I would also like to remember Titli di! Once we wrote a FF together! 😳 Simply love her stories! Tainar! Her Rishbala munchkin stories are just awesome and cute! Can't get enough of them

Reesha! (RuthlessQueen) I am a huge fan of her FF A heart's obession! Actually my writing career started because of her! She encouraged me to write my first ever FF Because you loved me! 😳 I know everybody is missing her. I am in touch with her! She's currently living in Australia for her higher studies and she's so busy! I keep bugging her about it! Hope she'll continue it soon!😃

I would like to further mention Reshma, Uma, Suru, Kavya, Shriya, Piyu, Nithu, Dil, Shahi, Aakriti & Chris as my favourite writers 😳 I may have not commented on every update of them but I have managed to read their stories most of the time 😳 and sorry if I have missed anybody!

I can't pick one favourite writer! Everyone is talented 👏 Everyone has a different way of expressing their ideas.

I would like to thank all of them for keeping Rishbala memories alive through their stories 😳

Once again thank you making this thread ! Specially Akku, Uma & Kaavya for the priceless efforts you've put in to this! 👏

Love you all & miss you!

Regards,
Vinu

Edited by -Vinu- - 9 years ago