Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
❤️Hey dear friends all our writer's are awesome!!
I'm mentioning the writer's whose writing brought me to the forum(actually addicted): Bookworm, Dil & Prittb.
The writers who made me stay are sweetaz16, kg15, uma88, katrina75, janani, zara92, pooja,Ronnie, Mallys, dilnasheen, beautiful heart, donna,jsparrow, an3ya, sufi, luvera, rishbala, lubeeda, ashabanerjee, Christ and many more..sorry if I've missed anybody..

I do have my personal favourites.. by not mentioning them I'm being unfair but I'm sure they'll understand that each and every writer have to be praised..writing is not easy task so luv you all for writing on my-OUR FAV COUPLE..Cheers to all of you👍🏼
Edited by SreeRK - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i will definitely participate 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for making this threadf 
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is her first ever story.. But it is the most popular topic till now!! after this got discntued too..
                                                 A Heart's Obsession
                              By RuthlessQueen

and it became my obsession. i completed reading 14 chapters in 2 hours.. and i never read anything that fast! not even my fav novel "I too had a Love story"..
i really got mentally attached with this story.. 
Not only me but many like it rite?? her first story and 124 likes.. we can say this is special story.. well.. this is my first story in madhubala forum.. and i never knew i could be this mad behind anything.. 
and i'm soo sad while saying this that! this story is discntued..
from the starting i'm curious to know about the end.. what could it be? from where this marriage cam from? and how come she accepted? okay madhu is innocent.. but rk!! he knws evrything and he even knows about her.. how come he think to take revenge frm her..
and okay.. *a story in my mind* maybe it'll go like this.. But nooo..
entirely different. and then madhu blindly folowed him?? how? *Marriage* 
and at manali.. damn madhu is soo innocent.. 
but yaar.. why u stopped it in the middle? why?? i wish u could cntu it soon.. i really want to read i t further!! 

if any1 didn't read it.. plzz do it.. its a wonderful , passionate and amazing story.. i recommand for evry MB fan to read it.. (i'm soo sure there is noo one who didn't read it)

Edited by Aaru4DVD - 9 years ago
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI EVERYONE 

I AM NEW TO FORUMS . I ONLY USE INTERNETR  FOR MY KIDS AND ONLY TO WATCH MADHUBALA BUT NOW ONE MORE THING I AM DOING IS READING ALL THE STORIES IN THIS FORM .THIS IS BECAME MY ROUTINE NOWADAYS. I LOVE TO READ ALL TYPE STORIES  IN THIS FORM  I LOVE ALL THE WRITTER S  THEY ALL ARE REALY SUPER . I WANT TO THANK ALL THE WRITTER S  FOR MAKING MY DAYS  SPECAIL. THANKS TO BOOK -WORM BECCAUSE OF HER I AM BECAME MEMBER OF THIS FOURM  I WAS READING ONE OF HER STORY I WAS MIDDLE OF THE STORY  SUDDENLY SAW A NOTE ONLY FOR MEMBERS  I WAS SHOCK  THEN WHAT TO DO I BECAME MEMBER .I HAVE ONE REQUEST TO JANANI-24 AND RUTHLESS-QUEEN TO FINISH YOUR STORIES(LOVING A CRIMINAL AND HEART'S OBSESSION) SORRY PLS. REALLY WANT KNOW THE ENDING PLS . THIS MY FISRT LONG NOTE  ONE MORE TMIE THANKS TO ALL WRITTERS KEEP ON WRITTING TO MAKE OUR DAYS LOVE U ALL DEARS (SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES)
..Tia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont have much spare time to read ffs here although I would love to but there is an ff I have been reading it's Cocktail by -Diamonds- i like it because it's really funny the concept and characters are very different the madhu here is just crazy and it's fun to read it ⭐️
Obscurity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaru4DVD

This is her first ever story.. But it is the most popular topic till now!! after this got discntued too..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="5">A Heart's Obsession</font>
<font size="5"> </font><font size="4" color="#ff0066">By RuthlessQueen</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2">and it became my obsession. i completed reading 14 chapters in 2 hours.. and i never read anything that fast! not even my fav novel "I too had a Love story"..</font>
<font size="2">i really got mentally attached with this story..</font>
<font size="2">Not only me but many like it rite?? her first story and 124 likes.. we can say this is special story.. well.. this is my first story in madhubala forum.. and i never knew i could be this mad behind anything..</font>
<font size="2">and i'm soo sad while saying this that! this story is discntued..</font>
<font size="2">from the starting i'm curious to know about the end.. what could it be? from where this marriage cam from? and how come she accepted? okay madhu is innocent.. but rk!! he knws evrything and he even knows about her.. how come he think to take revenge frm her..</font>
<font size="2">and okay.. *a story in my mind* maybe it'll go like this.. But nooo..</font>
<font size="2">entirely different. and then madhu blindly folowed him?? how? *Marriage*</font>
<font size="2">and at manali.. damn madhu is soo innocent..</font>
<font size="2">but yaar.. why u stopped it in the middle? why?? i wish u could cntu it soon.. i really want to read i t further!!</font>

<font size="2">if any1 didn't read it.. plzz do it.. its a wonderful , passionate and amazing story.. i recommand for evry MB fan to read it.. (i'm soo sure there is noo one who didn't read it)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

If I had not found this story I would not have been on this forum . One day I was surfing net when I found link to this FF. I read it and it was so captivating . It was something different from other stories . It was not cheesy like other stories I had read earlier . And I joined the forum . If this story hadn't existed I would never be writing ! Thanks ruthless queen . 😊
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: My_VivJaan

I love to read all types of rishbala stories!!!
right now reading stories of uma, kavya, miss.sparrow, christy, bhanurekhag,luvera,shahi di, janani, titli di, vinu... and many more writers not getting thr name right now...
but u all are truly awesomee writers... nd keep writing new stories!!!
P.S awesomee thread miss.sparrow, uma, kavya 👍🏼

Thanks a lot suru dear
uma88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaru4DVD

aaah!! how can i forget Sufi??

Interviewing A Super Tycoon By Sufidox aka Sufi
this story.. OMG i'm hooked to it from the very strting where she gave the prolouge.. i thought its just a  story.. but she entirely changed my mind abt it.. the mood swings of rk!! strange isn't it?? but the story is powerful itself.. a love story of a sweet , responsible and lovly girl with a dark , dangerous man...  and its a lovely yet dangerous combination..
He has rules in his life.. and breaking one of them does really made madhu never forget her suhaagraat with him... the strangest man i ever read about.. Rishabh Kundra in IAST..
i'm always waiting for ur update sufi.. and u don't know how much! yesterday i cancelled my dinner program with my family to read ur story at 9pm. (i am really a mad girl)
and this story is damn amazing. and nail-bitingly intresting and suspense..
his past and evrytime at the end of the update.. i think one thing.. "wen is she gonna update next one.." and "madhu and audacity" this work of sufi will realy keep evry1 on fire..
Rk's attitude , behaviour , character , dialouges are breath taking.. and his emotions are really well-built!! i must say. Hats Off sufi..
it is not atall easy for sumone to write such story... 

Ya really a nail-biting one, but u know what, she make us more excited with her teaser and again in the update leave us in a cliff hanger with the teaser part, but that makes us wait all this while and will do til the end.
uma88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i just love this thread

Thank u so much Dia