Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†Everybody told his or her fascination starting point till now... So, let me continue that!!

Well, The main reason for me join this forum was HiddleStoned aka Pritt (along with some non writer members also). I used to follow this site and slowly got fond of the fan fictions written here... I don't remember which FF was the first that I read but I still remember that it was of Pritt... An amazing stuff to read!!!
I remained a silent reader here till a girl... UMA joined here and soon, she became my best buddy as well... I have no hesitation to say that she was the sole reason that I started writing my simple stuff here... I have read all her stories till now but the one of which I am a mad fan is LOVE FOR THE NATION!!! What a piece it was!!!! I don't know, how many times I have read this story till now... And she call me a Complete mad for that!!! Lol... Even if anybody asks me anything from that story, I can reply within a second!!! I haven't been so good even in my studies like this... Rofl
I haven't read much stories here in this forum but I have a small list of writers that have been my favourite along with my Uma...
Lazy aka Kuku ( I got to know her name in this thread only)... Reading her stories, I wonder how can a person be so imaginative... So many ideas that every story is so different from each other but you can't pick the best one among them... All are so good... Crisp and precise!!!! But today, I would dare to pick my favourite ones... And on the top of all, IT'S IN HIS KISS is my all time block buster story... A brilliant stuff it was to read... Till now I have read it 5 times... First time I read a parental touch in Rishbala relationship with Sassy... The mother- daughter- father bond was beyond words... I am still searching for words to explain... Next to it was Beauty and the Beast... An amazing story again... A beast side of Rishabh Kundra and the angelic side of Madhubala... Perfectly portrayed... Right now, my favourite is Dance, Beats and Drums... RK is a complete clown in it... Hehe

In my small list of writers, the other name is Janani. To be frank, I haven't read her all stories but I have read one TS of hers... Final Destination!!! It was a brilliant piece!!!

And another name that readily comes in my mind is.. Akku (JsparrowJ). My favourite one is JAB WE MET!! Though it was incomplete one but still, it had special place in my heart as I could easily relate with it... Though simple yet amazing!! Right now, I am getting gripped with her FANAA... The main reason behind my liking to her stories is, she has an amazing sense to create suspense and it is evident from the fact that 10 parts have been posted and still no trace of Rishabh Kundra... Lolzzz

Last name is Lubeeda (Mentally-Insane). I had just eventually read one part of Twist Of Fate and I got addicted... So gripping and different... And in no time, My addiction raised to the level that I always wait for her stories to comment first on them... Hehe

As I have said, I have a very small list of writers so others please don't feel offended. I believe you all are doing great job in your stuffs!! Just keep it up buddies!!

I never knew, so many people like my writings... Thanks to this thread that I got to know...

Edited by kg15 - 9 years ago
kg15 thumbnail
πŸ˜†OmG... I wrote this much... ^^^
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked all types of stories on Rishbala except Tragic end stories...i already ready so many writter's work like Kendra , book.worm (lazy), kg15 (kavya) , uma 88 ,christobelle , Ronnie , beautifull heart (shahi) and many others...i just loved there work...
But my all time fav is kendra Beauty nd Beast ff nd Bookworm's All work collection can't choose any one story in kuku work i just loved all...
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aaaww...thanks  ton u three for makking such post..love you three...
So..let em start...First as I always say the .."SuperStar of this Forum" Lazy...Aaahhh my first story in this foorum..that I read is " Lemons and Lemonade"...ahh then I started exploring her works...man seriously she drives anyone crazy with her wonderful works...Love each and every work of hers...πŸ‘..

Then comes my First Buddy in the forum..UMA...I always thank god for getting friends like you...who are quite supportive and amazing..her works...I love all. of her works...she has this simple yet wonderful portraying of emotions..love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Then the darling "Kavya" here "every Brathe" caught my attention...then the Marraiges are Made in Heaven with Uma...ohhh I will wait for the updates of it so eagerly...Ur amazing and crative...love all ur works..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Then  Diamonds...all ur three works..Inevitable, and Cocktail...I suggest u to write a book as I can only say evertime i read ur story..i feel like reading a novel..Ur outstanding.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bella...ohh this female writes alot inspite of busy wrks and exams...i love her determination to this forum...My Angel is my favorite...ofcourse I love all ur works πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then comes tremendous works--Sufi..this gal writes a lot that I soemtimes get confused with each story...very unique yet very simple..i cans ee she has gained lot of experience in writing passionate updates..LOve ur IAST, TODA and NASHA...ofcours other works tooπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Then Comes the very intense writer --Teekay, Akku, VInu, the very hotty naughty writer AARu.(amazing ur πŸ˜³), Kendra, Mayu, Vivian.Myjaan(Dont knw ur name), mimib, ruthlessqueen, sangeet, tainar, dreamatcher, jsparrow, Drashtifan1, Ashuu, Rhimjhim, Shreya, K.atrina,Zaroge and my Darling Nithunavi,...I am In LOVE with your works..u all rock..

My apologize as I am new to the forum months old...so don't know many names...but if u a write and readign this message..Please accept my heartiest congratulations and love...i definetly would have rad ur work...u all are amzing..
Byee byee 

Urs,
Asha

kg15 thumbnail
My poor memory!! How can I forget one important name in my small list of writers... Chris aka Christobelle!!! She is one fab writer !!! I must say, she has a great imagination power... That can be seen through her stories. I don't remember her first story that caught my attention but currently, my favourite is MY ANGEL!!! Such a cute piece of writing it is!!! Madhu as an angel and RK falling in love with her... Her each and every OS is my favorite!!!
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kg15

πŸ˜†Everybody told his or her fascination starting point till now... So, let me continue that!!

Well, The main reason for me join this forum was HiddleStoned aka Pritt (along with some non writer members also). I used to follow this site and slowly got fond of the fan fictions written here... I don't remember which FF was the first that I read but I still remember that it was of Pritt... An amazing stuff to read!!!
I remained a silent reader here till a girl... UMA joined here and soon, she became my best buddy as well... I have no hesitation to say that she was the sole reason that I started writing my simple stuff here... I have read all her stories till now but the one of which I am a mad fan is LOVE FOR THE NATION!!! What a piece it was!!!! I don't know, how many times I have read this story till now... And she call me a Complete mad for that!!! Lol... Even if anybody asks me anything from that story, I can reply within a second!!! I haven't been so good even in my studies like this... Rofl
I haven't read much stories here in this forum but I have a small list of writers that have been my favourite along with my Uma...
Lazy aka Kuku ( I got to know her name in this thread only)... Reading her stories, I wonder how can a person be so imaginative... So many ideas that every story is so different from each other but you can't pick the best one among them... All are so good... Crisp and precise!!!! But today, I would dare to pick my favourite ones... And on the top of all, IT'S IN HIS KISS is my all time block buster story... A brilliant stuff it was to read... Till now I have read it 5 times... First time I read a parental touch in Rishbala relationship with Sassy... The mother- daughter- father bond was beyond words... I am still searching for words to explain... Next to it was Beauty and the Beast... An amazing story again... A beast side of Rishabh Kundra and the angelic side of Madhubala... Perfectly portrayed... Right now, my favourite is Dance, Beats and Drums... RK is a complete clown in it... Hehe

In my small list of writers, the other name is Janani. To be frank, I haven't read her all stories but I have read one TS of hers... Final Destination!!! It was a brilliant piece!!!

And another name that readily comes in my mind is.. Akku (JsparrowJ). My favourite one is JAB WE MET!! Though it was incomplete one but still, it had special place in my heart as I could easily relate with it... Though simple yet amazing!! Right now, I am getting gripped with her FANAA... The main reason behind my liking to her stories is, she has an amazing sense to create suspense and it is evident from the fact that 10 parts have been posted and still no trace of Rishabh Kundra... Lolzzz

Last name is Lubeeda (Mentally-Insane). I had just eventually read one part of Twist Of Fate and I got addicted... So gripping and different... And in no time, My addiction raised to the level that I always wait for her stories to comment first on them... Hehe

As I have said, I have a very small list of writers so others please don't feel offended. I believe you all are doing great job in your stuffs!! Just keep it up buddies!!

I never knew, so many people like my writings... Thanks to this thread that I got to know...

Sis, what u started off was not a simple stuff, and everyone knows it. But what others don't know was u restarted ur writing work in this forum, as u were a state level competition winner in writing a story, that too 9 years ago. And thanks to u sis, because of u i became myself even here πŸ˜†
kg15 thumbnail
^Sis, that was something happened when I was in college initial years... But re writing something and that too among already established fab writers, my write ups have always been very simple...
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg...this thread who had made this is beautiful...Thanks to all of them !!
first thing i dont have much time to read stories but i know who all writes here r amaizinggg...! There all efforts r very precious...😊nd i have read few stories here nd i want to thank u vinu,uma akka,christ,akanksha,bookworm aka lazy,Kavya nd many others who writes stories in this forum  i wanna thank for giving such beautiful stories !! U all ppl write far better than me and im learning from u all hw to write so i cant appreciate u all enough U r fablous writersπŸ‘ !! Thank u so much...😊
Edited by Nithunavi - 9 years ago
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't have any genre but i like many stories πŸ˜³
i love the works of lazy aka kuku book.worm, her every workπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
i really love  her work "cannt take off my eyes" n "dance, beats n drums"
its in his kiss , just married etc 
i loved married trilogy of lazy very much due to the trilogy i become her fan πŸ˜‰ before that i was a silent reader πŸ˜³
i love uma akka 's stories"feel my love" n my cinderella very much πŸ˜ƒ
i love kavya's stories"god destined us to be together" n "beats of love"πŸ˜ƒ
i also love beautiful-heart stories passionate desire of love and incomplete past love β˜ΊοΈ
i also love the sweettaz16pm inevitable...πŸ˜ƒ i also love the sweettaz16pm inevitable... 
these are my most loved stories and writers πŸ˜³
for you guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

JsparrowJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally finally me here

ahaha
i was really tired 
the quest of making this thread was going on from past a month perhaps correct me if i m wrong didu
first permission waiting then theme waiting
i remember the day when i make a theme and send to both of you and both of you decide different then it always happen that i pull my hairs saying what!!!!!!
hahaha
i also remember how many times we disturbed mod for this thread sorry hibiscus

i also remeber the quest of makinf this thread a replica of writers index 
thank goes we dropped idea else one whole thread will go for that cause

now its a quest again the index quest
hahaha hope we decide a final format one day
certainly a little hope for that🀣

now m going to write abt writers