What is an archieved forum Mods problem??

SharayuP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Why an archieved forum Mods are so desperate to amend rules according to their comfort or likes?
Why cant they focus on other forums who are running and comes in front of people who views this site?
Last few days..some IPKKND members were drafting random IPK related posts to mark 10,000 pages.
But Mods came out and pestered IPK forum fans by merging those posts and removed 9 pages.
When fans asked them, a mod replied " server load was increasing..so they merge the posts"
Seriously Mods!!
Server Load..Space problem..Hilarious explaination it was!!

Why all such random.posts on other forum dont take space and merged?
Why dont you people then just remove archieved forum if they load your servers?

Is this always a coincidence or a special treatment given to IPKKND n Barun fans?

Yes..m a barun fan too n this week ,ranking is no more a different.
Out of sudden,Ranking rules change.

Mr.Vijay Bhattar
I guess you r making a fool of yourself by running this ranking system because it is based on your likings ,not on majority fans liking!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res

Unres

Are IPK forum is still having more fans thn running forums...
so mods r jealous 🤣
Plus jealousy with some actors who dont pay IF any heed 🤣

Merging funny posts in 1..
Merging pics in 1..
Sheer stypidity.
Why dnt dey merge random posts in runing top 5 forums 😕

n abt Ranking fiasco
Admins r sore loosers 👏

Adding buzz comments in comments section 🤣 wht a stupid act!!

Buzz views are added in views section..
thn what is d need of BUZZ SECTION IN RABKING POINTS?
I wonder who calculate n make ranking stats n calaculations 😲
Edited by .shinchan. - 9 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail
I am seriously not here to bash u Mods or the creator of IF.
I have read the rules and regulations and the responsibilities of Viewbies.
I know they are supposed to maintain healthy discussion in the forum.
But atleast if we the forum members want to achieve something U can help us.
Its our forum and we have to promote it. So kindly do not merge posts.
We are spending our golden time in these posts.
We need support from you.
We need your encouragement.
Don't discourage us.
We need a reward.
We all IPKKNDians are working hard for that mission.
And the ranking I just comment its a injustice.

Thank you,
EDNA.
Edited by Edna_Philip - 9 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you completely Shari. Most of the rules here are amended overnight and everything is coincidence of course. I don't know what is going on, but one can see very evidently there is a step-mother attitude towards BS fans and IPK forum. IPK forum has rules more than the number of members in the whole forum. They don't treat the members of this forum as customers, but like beggars. Our clicks convert as money and everyone knows it. 

We are working people, students and people from different country, it is because of the liking for the actors or a show, people come here, make friends and then this place becomes lovable, not the other way.

Please treat the members with some respect, often times i don't see that (not just IPK forum, but forum as a whole), and if anyone questions anything, the reply is simple, you can leave the forum, really?

Ranking of television celebrities is absolutely ambiguous, no transparency at all and none of the rules are clear to anyone, but one thing is clear, it is not fair.

I am stating my points here because i have sent many PMs to the admin of this forum, never got a single reply. So stating my points here at least other people can see things.
Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dekho bhai ! The logic is simple !
People are jealous ! yeah, extremely jealous of this forum cuz even after a year and half of its ending, its much more active , cool and fun than any other forum on this site !!

The so called reasons that are provided by the mods about why they have reduced the pages...is utter bull**it !Like seriously , why do they even care about a forum that's archieved ? Cuz they are bloody jealous !

In other active forums...there will be about 20 posts about 1 single thing that happened in an episode...but they won't be 'closed' or 'merged' but here , the mods just need an opportunity to come and bug us !
Loosers 😡

Edited by zoobie-doobie - 9 years ago
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree.
MODs gave a very poor explanation..
Hate what happened 
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Totally agree with you...why were all the post merged when they clearly knew we were on Mission 10k...this is really upsetting...and i didn't expected this at all...

Coming to the ranking fiasco...all i want to ask is why were the fan points dec from 500 to 450..and why view points inc to 700 all of a sudden...
It's clearly visible that Barun has max fans while his View points are comparatively less...this clearly shows that they are unfair to barun and don't want him to be on the top...if there is any other reason to this dec-inc chakkar then please tell us that reason so that we stop calling u biased.

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
True!
i don't understand rankings but soo many ppl have been continously saying that its unfair and not properly done so plz see to that!
and yess the merging of posts with similar content act ws ridiculous! posts equivalent to 9 pages were all spamming and of similar content?! i refuse to beleive! we have been racking our brains coming up with different posts each time and this is what we get!
Honeybee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
.Edited by Honeybee27 - 9 years ago
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree here with and every word👍🏼

though m not that experienced with the baisness these people have experienced but i can say this is surely not done 😕

problem in server ?
😒
sorry bt,ranking system toh aaj tak samaj nai aya,

dont wanna bash
so i end here 🤓

Edited by Awesome-blossom - 9 years ago