Suggestions / Comments

What is an archieved forum Mods problem?? - Page 2

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Vijay Bhai, Moderators and whoever is reading this post.
Ther are two points I need to develop, and I would like answers to the same. 

• Buzz is given more importance
I don't find it fair that Buzz points are given more importance. Each week, only a few actors will be given articles (this week, I find it's the same actors who are given back to back articles, is it to rank down BS, I don't know). The point is it is unfair. Buzz points have to be counted in ranking, yes, but not as the top most priority! Many actors don't get articles because they are less famous, or some other actors aren't acting as of now because of a break or a hiatus. Is it fair to them? 
Whenever people bashed this platform calling it biased, I used to defend this website, thinking it was a mere coincidence. I never believed this forum was biased, and I don't want to believe it either. 
An actor's popularity can't be based on the number of views and comments he gets in an article! 
Each actor has a profile page, where there are pictures, news and videos of him, a fanclub on his profile and also a fanclub in Celebrity Fanclub forum. The number of views and comments in that profile and the activeness of the fanclub in that forum should be taken into account along with the number of fans. That shows a celebrity's true popularity and so his ranking will be correct. If the actor got a buzz article that week, it can be given as bonus points but the whole ranking can't be mostly dependant of the article. Till now, the ranking format was fine, I don't understand why it changed all of a sudden. Vijay Bhai I've always had tremendous respect for you, and will always have it, like many other members. I'm none to question you, but here, I need an explanation. 

• Merging posts
We members of IPKKND also have a life behind this forum. Yet, despite being told off by parents/husbands, despite of the exams, we are working hard to reach 10000 pages. And we wake up a day to find 10 pages reduced. Reason? Merging posts as apparently we are spamming. But are we? 
Moderators on the forum said that they merged VMs into one, Fun pics into one and questions moved to the helpdesk. 
I've never liked people asking for something that doesnt have much to do on the forum, so the mods did the right thing there (eg. people asking for an FF name, or blabla). There were numerous posts about countdown, they merged into one, they did it right. 
But how can they merge VMs into one post? Creators are different, they spend so much time and work so hard to make a VM. Wont they feel the need for the work to be noticed and appreciated? To be discussed upon? Each VM is different. You can't merge into one. It seems like tomorrow, they'll merge the OS' into one as well. 
Merging all pictures into one. All pictures are different, all creations are different and if the creator wants his work to be appreciated and noticed, why can't he? It has something to do with the show, with the characters. So why not? Not everyone will surf through the creations gallery as it takes too much time to load. 
All funny pictures are merged into one. Each pic is different, each theme is different. So the discussions are different. How can all the pics be discussed in the same thread? 
SaRun pictures merged into one, I can understand it. 
There are other famous forums where many pics of the same episode is posted, yet no action is taken. Our forum is going on well, we don't fight, we don't post unnecessary things, in fact we don't even bother the mods. So why so much strictness to us only? 
Merging discussions topics into once because it is the same scene/same episode. So we can only have one thread per episode where everything must be discussed? We all are from different countries, different cultures, and so , we have different POV. There are many points to be discussed about a scene, and each thread has a theme. So why can't we have seperate threads? 

Although I agree to some points in the reply given by the Mod on our forum, we still feel the need of some things to be cleared once and for all.

I'd want answers to our queries. 

PS: my aim is not to bash anyone or anything. I just want some doubts cleared and the recent actions explained, thats all. If you find anything I said rude/if you felt bad about anything I said, I'm sorry. 
Edited by MissArshi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We are totally disappointed whit what happened 2 days back
Please see to it that other forums have many posts on the same topic and they r not merged
Then why with ipk forum only
This is total injustice
We want answers
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
We are waiting Mr Vijay
Remove Barun name from Stupid Ranking😑
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

res

Unres

Are IPK forum is still having more fans thn running forums...
so mods r jealous 🀣
Plus jealousy with some actors who dont pay IF any heed 🀣

Merging funny posts in 1..
Merging pics in 1..
Sheer stypidity.
Why dnt dey merge random posts in runing top 5 forums πŸ˜•

n abt Ranking fiasco
Admins r sore loosers πŸ‘

Adding buzz comments in comments section 🀣 wht a stupid act!!

Buzz views are added in views section..
thn what is d need of BUZZ SECTION IN RABKING POINTS?
I wonder who calculate n make ranking stats n calaculations 😲

bold🀣
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with removing his name from ranking because only because of him and his fans' efforts all these adjustments are being done. so it will be good if you remove his name from ranking.
This content was originally posted by: -SweetJasmine-

I agree with removing his name from ranking because only because of him and his fans' efforts all these adjustments are being done. so it will be good if you remove his name from ranking.

agreeπŸ‘
Mr.Vijay Bhattar
I guess you r making a fool of yourself by running this ranking system because it is based on your likings ,not on majority fans liking!
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is the only forum i visits regularly...
Regular visitor of this forum... πŸ˜ƒ

even i too made few posts to reach 10000 pages 😭

still i will try my best by posting

more " found something" posts...!!!

Pls dont merge them...because they are different posts dear !!!

I am not bashing anyone πŸ₯±
just a request...pls dont do anything until we reach 10000 pages ! Otherwise we will post more topics without any content in it... πŸ˜†Edited by ARS24 - 9 years ago
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ARS24

This is the only forum i visits regularly...
Regular visitor of this forum... πŸ˜ƒ

even i too made few posts to reach 10000 pages 😭

still i will try my best by posting

more " found something" posts...!!!

Pls dont merge them...because they are different posts dear !!!

I am not bashing anyone πŸ₯±
just a request...pls dont do anything until we reach 10000 pages ! Otherwise we will post more topics without any content in it... πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣 🀣
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 hii

i suggested her 🀣