Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: div26

To say it is unfair about the way you merged all posts and deleted 9 pages from the IPKKND forum overnight is an understatement. Why are rules developed overnight that all pictures are merged in one post and all vms in another post. I do not see any such rule in other forums. The fandom is working hard to reach the 10 000 pages mark and the least you could do is appreciate the effort and stop announcing new rules everyday which frankly, are stupid and silly. Sharing pictures and vms is not spamming. You said to write meaningful posts and the feelings related to IPKKND but making vms are exactly that. It conveys the feelings and emotions through the song. Then, why should different people's feelings and hardwork be all merged together? They need to be recognised and appreciated individually. Thank you!

true..if a person is making a post on daadi or on masala mamaji or on babli... it is hell related to IPK
N

Even drooling pics r also nt meant to be merge fr God sake .

What the phakk... New rule??? Gutter Posts not allowed? Bloody hell :/ What is this???🤬
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
waitingEdited by -SizzlingBarun- - 9 years ago
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wishing for a reply 😊
Edited by Awesome-blossom - 9 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KeerthuKiarshi

What the phakk... New rule??? Gutter Posts not allowed? Bloody hell :/ What is this???🤬

Gutter posts are not allowed already😊 not a new rule.  DT took a decision against it when things were really ugly, not like posts you people make. There were really ugly and awkward posts there.
Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SweetJasmine-

Gutter posts are not allowed already😊 not a new rule.

But they did allow my gutter posts😕 they're still intact😕

Originally posted by: -SweetJasmine-

Gutter posts are not allowed already😊 not a new rule.  DT took a decision against it when things were really ugly, not like posts you people make. There were really ugly and awkward posts there.

Phew!!! Chechi,tell me na my posts aren't ugly right? If they trash them,almost 5 posts will be gone n when did this happen? Ugly posts?😕
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KeerthuKiarshi

correctn

Gutter posts r nt allowed ONLY N ONLY IN IPK forum

Other forums mke gutter posts,enjoy

Originally posted by: -SizzlingBarun-

😆+Barun Birthday new Rules👏

I wasn't here on 21st August I guess,I was in 12thI had my exams ufff😡

They created new rules? :/ 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Keerthu it happened much before during IPK time. You people just post things as just a fun, don't put the gutter on the title.
Achcha don't spam here guys, wait for the reply.