Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Bhaiya doesn't like that an archived forum like IPK is more active than his favorite Lamp and wick🤣
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not going to comment but i totally agree with your each word. The MODs are being biased and nothing.
They are anti-IPKians and anti-Barunians. That was really a shock to see Barun's rank dropping all of the sudden.
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with your post COMPLETELY..
Earlier I never really took it seriously,thinking that may be some day this biased behavior of ipk mods n VB  toward our ipk n barun will reduce..
And I never till date have understood why majority of ipk team is soo much against us and specially barun..cause we fans are more in number who love barun sooo much and they guys are jealous of it or something..I don't knoww..

But whatever it is m really done with ALL the mods of ipk forum now and VB too..

Ipk forum feels like a jail to me,with soo many jailers roaming around with soo many restrictions imposing on our head..

slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with u. its unfair. They are just making rules as they like. We poor arshians
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly thanks for giving me link for this Thread'

I totaly agree with u 👍🏼

Dear MODS i am not here to Bash or blame you
i just have few questions and i expect that i have a right to get their answers right???

How does it feel when your hardwork goes into drain?
We felt the same when 9 pages of our efforts were downrightly trashed by you (i am not using the word merged here bcoz that doesn't make much difference)

Inspite of being busy in our real life ...everyone is posting with their heart to reach 10k mission
why?
its to show love for our show n IPK forum
we never asked you to contribute or do something like that
but we never expected what you did with us ...That was a blow for us MODS

RULES???
why IPK forum has the most strict rules
ur answer would be thats not in your control right??

but when it comes to merging our hardwork on the name of spamming you have all the right

About the ranking fiasco i don't have much knowledge but Mr. vijay i think u should too solve this soon
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's funny how MODs had the time to merge freakin 100+ posts and not for one reasonable reply! To hell with you MODs! I'm sorry forumwasis i think all this happened because of me. I freakin PMed Mr. Bhatter if he could write an article on IPK forum reaching 10k. Guess he got mad and asked our MODs to take such action. I have cursed you mods and admins from the bottom of my heart.

-AR
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the post tm. i agree, i had a lot of questions which i very politely asked on the 'care to explain mods?' post on our forum and i did not really get a good explanation for any of them. i can understand that some posts may have needed trashing, and some may have been similar and required merging, but 9 pages worth? 

i went through one of the merged posts that had 100+ pages and got thoroughly confused and had to give up - there was no index, and no real common link for many of them except that they were all classed as 'funny pics'. the point of a forum is for members to see and read and comment on the posts of other members - i couldn't see or comment on anything that so many members had put their time and effort into making and posting. 

all vm's were placed into one thread with the only common link that they were vms! this does not happen on any other forum and didn't happen on the ipk forum before either. how can all vms be the same? how can all creations be the same? then does this mean that every os should be in one thread as they are all os's, or every episode review should be in one thread of only episode reviews? 

i am not bashing, just trying to understand exactly what the reason was for culling 9 pages overnight and upsetting and angering so many peaceful forum members who meant no malice, and who were not given a good and timely explanation of events, or even a warning when increased post making first happened that this would happen.  
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
and i have placed my questions on the new criteria for celebrity rankings and especially the reason why comments on buzz now count for view points and comments points as well as buzz points in the faq of tcr. i am waiting for a reply to them and am hoping to get a reasonable explanation for what appears to be very unfair double/triple counting soon.   
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with TM but I don't think VB is gonna reply 🥱
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ProudArShian

It's funny how MODs had the time to merge freakin 100+ posts and not for one reasonable reply! To hell with you MODs! I'm sorry forumwasis i think all this happened because of me. I freakin PMed Mr. Bhatter if he could write an article on IPK forum reaching 10k. Guess he got mad and asked our MODs to take such action. I have cursed you mods and admins from the bottom of my heart.

-AR

Mr. bhattar n his team is jealous of IPK n barun..thts it.