Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: darkice7_12

That was great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some home truths for Aahil. I loved how the AE called him out on being such a damp squib and then complimented him on still having the moves to seduce a married women. 😎

I also liked how Aahil heard what a precarious position Sanam is in if he doesn't act now!

I loved how Aahil admitted how much he is irritated by Jannat. πŸ˜†

Loved it! πŸ‘ Hope to read more of these from you.

Thank you so much! πŸ˜³

Haha yes! I feel that "playboy" ARI is still there in him, and which comes out by his AE. I wanted to highlight that part too. Inspite of  being calling him being a jerk he still has "it" in him! No wonder "Jannat" is all bothered πŸ˜†

Irritation in him by Jannat, I saw that in him when she was talking and talking and when he 'shut her up" in that jungle before the tribals. Poor guy! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much again! I'll try to write more! πŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

how cn i miss ths...this is brilliant...

Awww thank you so much Sonu! I am glad you loved it! πŸ˜³
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

its almost like the collective voice of us fans to Aahil miyan. Go dude do something! I am just looking forward to him doing all that his alter ego has asked of him.

The Cvs are bent on making Sanam a number person. remember how she remembered his phone number and not him.. she remembered his allergies, but not him. she remembered his measurementsπŸ˜‰ but not him.😭

Well written Pragya.

Yes it is! We all want him to act and his AE is just lamenting him why he is not acting! I want him to do all of that too, thats why I wrote πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh yes! She remembers the things related to HIM but NOT him! Like I think, she remembers she has a "shauhar" in her earlier life whom she loved a lot, its just that she doesn't remember the face! πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Poor guy!

Yes his measurements! Wonder how does she remember those? Naughty girl! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Minnie! :)