Originally posted by: azlanadeel

nice n newπŸ‘.

plz  continue 😳

Thank you so much! πŸ˜³
Glad that you liked it. Will be up with Sanam's soon! πŸ˜ƒ
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this is so cool .πŸ‘..i really enjoyed it . please write more ..we hardly have any write up on SaHil ! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

What's wrong with The alter ego??!!!

What do you have in mind?!

Mr EGO?

haha

πŸ˜† Lol. Umm..i don't know? Okay, if "The alter ego" is what you like. I will stick to that only. Would come up with another if i find more suitable one.
I was thinking, as you asked it, i had first named it : "The Aftermath" then changed it to this.
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

πŸ˜† Lol. Umm..i don't know? Okay, if "The alter ego" is what you like. I will stick to that only. Would come up with another if i find more suitable one.
I was thinking, as you asked it, i had first named it : "The Aftermath" then changed it to this.

Keep the name!!!!!

Mwahhh!!

Waiting for Sanam's!!!!!

Hugs!!
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...do write another part!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: namzie

this is so cool .πŸ‘..i really enjoyed it . please write more ..we hardly have any write up on SaHil ! 

Thank you so so much!! I am so glad you enjoyed it. 
Best part is i myself enjoyed it writing so much!
Thanks alot! Will be up with Sanam's soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessaaliya

lovely...do write another part!

Thank you so much! Glad that you liked it.
Will be up with Sanam's soon! πŸ˜³
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Aaliya! Oh my! Such a long one! Farz took 3 yes, you completed all the matter for 3 in one!πŸ˜† So it's even now.πŸ˜†

Thank youuu!!  Thank you so much my maniac! I love you more! Such a lovely and detailed comment. I am really overwhelmed for such a lovely response. I haven't expected it. It's true trust me.
It's been conjuring up in my mind from last 2-3 days,  had to get it out.πŸ˜†
I am so glad it turned out this good. Yes Sanam's one is on the way. Maybe tomorrow? You guys can wait that much no? You have to!  A writer mind need some space and air.πŸ˜†
And yes I wanted yours in 1st page but it's ok, you can't be online whole day.πŸ˜†
Thank you so much again. Love you!

You welcome Pragya but you deserve all these praising. πŸ€— Yehhh some more are on our way. πŸ˜†

And there is nothing wrong with your title. Its perfect. No need to change or think over it. You just work on your next something. πŸ˜† And you of all people asked me to think over your title??!!??? I mean seriously. This has to be the joke of the millennium. 🀣 I am pathetic with a pen and paper or keyboard or a typewriter. 🀒 πŸ˜† Just not my thing. I am good with reading part only. πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

You welcome Pragya but you deserve all these praising. πŸ€— Yehhh some more are on our way. πŸ˜†

And there is nothing wrong with your title. Its perfect. No need to change or think over it. You just work on your next something. πŸ˜† And you of all people asked me to think over your title??!!??? I mean seriously. This has to be the joke of the millennium. 🀣 I am pathetic with a pen and paper or keyboard or a typewriter. 🀒 πŸ˜† Just not my thing. I am good with reading part only. πŸ˜†

Lol. πŸ˜† You should try, seriously. Just give it a try atleast. I mean, if it doesn't works, throw it, simple, πŸ˜†
And yes, i am working on my next something, right now. πŸ˜† Would be up tomorrow only. πŸ˜†