Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome start
Update
Next part fast abhi waiting
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 2

It's being a week since he had last seen Kriya that day at his house and her words were not letting to get out of his stupid brain. He was again only thinking about the word which Kriya had said. He had to agree that Kriya's word had left a great impact on Rey.

At that time he heard a knock on his cabin door. He composed himself from his thought's and looked at the door.

"Come in" Rey said

"Good Morning sir" Said Mr. Shukla "Sir this are some files which don't have your signature" Mr. Shukla continued

"Good Moring Mr. Shukla" Rey greeted him "Keep the files over here I will read it and then sign it" Rey said to him and he did according to the order and was going to leave the room.

"Mr. Shukla" Rey called out

"Yes sir..??" Mr. Shukla turned around

"What about Mr. Robin's deal..?" Rey asked him

"Sir, they have still not fixed the date for the deal" Mr. Shukla added "And sir today Morning Mr. Mathew called up and cancel the meeting which was going to held today due to some personal issues"

"Okay, anything else and yes for 2 week I don't want any meeting and all" Rey spoke "And you can leave now"

"Thank you sir" Saying this he left the cabin.

Rey leaned back on his chair relaxing his head. Well he was lucky that Mr. Mathew himself canceled the meeting or Rey would have to do so, as he had a main reason to do so and it was none other than Kriya, Kriya Ghai.

This girl and her words from that night at his house were not ready to leave his brain for a second also. Well who was this Kriya to Rey..?? A friend..?? No according to Rey he doesn't has friends right..?? So some relative, for heaven sake not at all.

Kriya was just another client of Rey's but from the day he met Kriya a un-know feeling come in him. He is not that guy to share his feeling with any random girl, but Kriya had something within her. It's been 1 week still Kriya word are ringing in his mind and not letting him do anything. Nor is favorite thing too, WORK.

He took out his cell phone from his pocket and scroll it to the name saved as Kriya in his contact list. He stared at the name for a minute and so and then finally decided to call her up. The bell rang twice but no one picked up the call. The time when he was going to cut he heard a sweet voice from other end.

"Hello..??" she had picked up the call.

Rey took a deep breath and said "Hello... Umm Kriya..??" though he had recognized the voice but still he wanted to make himself sure about it. 

"Hey Rey, yup it's me only Kriya. By the way m really sorry for picking it up late was quite caught up with work. Anyways you say any problem with work..??" Kriya said, perfectly knowing that the call was not for work or any meeting but it was for the matter of that night. As she had been expecting this call from last 1 week and finally here it is.

"Umm... actually umm Kriya, I had called you for some other reason" said a hesitated Rey, "Can we meet today afternoon..?? If u are free" he added closing his eyes in anticipation of her answer.

"Okay fine, where should we meet..?? Do I come at your office..??" Kriya asked answering Rey's question.

Rey opened his eyes as soon as he heard a yes from her side. "No, not in office. How about a beach side..?? or a caf shop..??" Rey asked

"Great, I have an idea let's go to beach side, I have not visited it from a long time" Kriya said happily, "So 5 pm..??, is it okay..?? Till then I will complete my work also" she added.

"Okay fine, so I will come around to pick u up..??" Rey asked

"Okay, so now I got to go so bye see you soon" Kriya said sweetly and hanged up the call.

"Bye" Rey murmured and again leaned back on the chair relaxing himself and closed his Yes.

He remembered how he did meet Kriya for the first time. Kriya was there client and a business association too. She had all the balls in herself she is The Kriya Ghai, the successful business women. She owned her own company which is also one amongst the top five Industries of New York City. Of-course including Rey's Company too. 

And for this year summer collection they both had tie-up with each other's Fashion House. Well Rey know Kriya from a year now he knew that when it comes to work she is particular about it and will never ever play with it. And that's what made Rey to agree with tie-up.

They both always had being professional with each other. They never talked about anything personal, but now they had an exception that night were they first time talked about something personal. And in return got to know that both have many things in common. The only difference was after so many problems in LOVE Kriya still had trust on it and Rey don't.

Wait a second to whom is Rey kidding..?? Himself..?? Rey too know one thing that he still deep inside his heart trust the feeling of Love but he is just afraid of it to say it aloud. Well Rey had some what was successful in that too, he had mastered to close the feeling of love in a deep place inside his heart.

Suddenly Rey got up from the chair in a jerk. "Shit, shit, shit what the hell did I do..??" Rey said it aloud to himself.

"I had called her to meet, but what m I going to talk..?? M I ready to tell her everything..?? But err this is so frustrating" Rey braked at himself banging his hand on the table.

He sat down on his chair and drank the water and calmed down himself. He called his PA Mr. Shukla again to his cabin.

"Yes sir, you called me..??" Mr. Shukla asked as soon as he entered the cabin.

"Yes, Mr. Shukla m going on a leave for 2 week, so you have to handle everything in office on my behalf and any important thing then only call me up" Rey spoke in his bossy tone.

"Okay sir" Mr. Shukla said and started walking out of the cabin.

Rey looked at his wrist watch and look at the time it was 4. 20 already. He decided to leave for Kriya's office. He took his car and drove it by himself and went from there.

All the way in the drive Rey was only thing one thing was it right to talk about that thing with Kriya or he was wrong by doing this. He still doesn't know how he came up with such a decision. He only knew one thing that Kriya had something different in her that attracts him towards her. Then if it would be personal or professional.

Rey was after many years opening up with someone. But who is she to him. He can't answer that question. But he knew that he could trust Kriya. And that was the main reason he was willing to share the thing which he had never shared with anyone. After many difficulties he had trust someone with whom he can share all his sorrow, but still he was not sure on his decision. Was he doing right?

It's Hard to Trust Someone, Especially When the One You Trusted The Most Were the One to Betray You'

So finally i updated to tell me howz it..??

m really sorry, as i didnt replied to anyone, m running short of time.

anyways reviews please.

Abhilasha 

P.S anyone free to make banner do contact me.

Edited by -reine- - 9 years ago
sally1196 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eepposss I read both Chpas now and eepepppsss I am loving Rey he is trusting Kriya Unknowingly and is opening up to Kriya ^_^ Eepppsss I am waiting :* for the next part update soon...And do PM me :* 
arsha_simran thumbnail
haayee this is mast!!!
the effect kria has made on rey mast!!!
i wonder how the feeling will start...
bechaara rey he is in dilemma about how to start speaking to kri,,,
hahahahahahaaa
and then he is on a holiday...
holiday mein kya karne ka plan hai rey ka..๐Ÿ˜‰
ufff this rey...
par i m loving the way kri's character is described!!
and rey hahahhaaa bechaara...
kria is soo understanding!!!
ab lets see beach mein kya hoga!!!
i hate u kamo!!!
arsha_simran thumbnail
i really want to know aisa kya hua rey ke saath that he stopped believing people...
and secondly the trust wali lines end mein!!!
haayeee kamo its amazing!!