I am so excited!!!
Aaj to pakka gif party cafe mein!!! 🤣

haha party to banti hai...
kuch karika padhi 😉
anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is such a great show...
After literally trying to shove down characters down our throat for an eternity,,,they failed miserably and are now,,back to their old tactics  or rather old SH...
Its pathetic on a personal basis actually...Nevertheless,,its good that these creatives realise where the golden egg lies...
I m gonna watch friday's epi. for sure...Param excels and outshines himself every single time in such intense episodes..
Now,,i hv a question for all those who once claimed that a bunch of Randhir fanatics dont decide fate of this show????
I guess there is no need to put it into words,,DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A COMMON FAN!!!;
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pehle scene to milne de...m having happy wala nervousness..
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@himani..koi maane ya na maane..there is more n more RD fan compared to whole SH fan..its a bitter truth..but its true.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki08

After literally trying to shove down characters down our throat for an eternity,,,they failed miserably and are now,,back to their old tactics  or rather old SH...
Its pathetic on a personal basis actually...Nevertheless,,its good that these creatives realise where the golden egg lies...
I m gonna watch friday's epi. for sure...Param excels and outshines himself every single time in such intense episodes..
Now,,i hv a question for all those who once claimed that a bunch of Randhir fanatics dont decide fate of this show????
I guess there is no need to put it into words,,DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A COMMON FAN!!!;

Ahhh how i love your comment...feel like framing it and sticking it everywhere in the forum 😆 Totally agree with you 😃 trps must have sunk to patal that cv's realised they cant force someone down our throat and are giving us what we want... Though i have lost my attachment and excitement for sandhir and sh thanks to the crap of last 3 months...i m still looking forward to see all the emotional randhir scenes and sanyu being sensible for once...it will be a treat to watch...who knows show ke liye pyaar bhi wapis aa jaye...😳
froots93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki08

I guess there is no need to put it into words,,DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A COMMON FAN!!!
;

Bang on!!!!
SH is nothing without Randhir!!!
People need to accept this fact!!

ournewboyfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is genius. I mean, brilliant.
Helooohybye thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamyReader

Brilliant idea!!! :)
I don't know if it's correct or not!!
Credits sandhir cafe- randhir ko cough hogi and sanyu will give him medicine but vo lega nahi and finally Bahut baar dene ke baad he will have it!!
😊

lekin cough kyun hoga ...anyways ari great idea ab mujhe kahinaur jake dkehna nahi padega 
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the scene is just on line of hum dil de chuke sanam . salman bhi chillies khata he ,but then ashwarya comes and gives him suger , he first throws dwn 3 to 4 time but end me takes it .
and same here ,we have sandhir , i am dying to watch this scene now😳😳
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god! finally sanyukta will start caring atleast! 
Ohhh GOddd