absam thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello ppl.. 😊
My very close friend is soon getting married ,its just her nikah and bidaai is after a few months and I want to gift her on her nikah...so guys plzzz suggest me some gift ideas for my friend on her nikah plzzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She's starting a new life,so give her something useful 😊
It can be cookeries or electronics!
Or Make a album of her journey with you and friends,add flower n chocolates-that will be a perfect gift 4 ur bestie😊
absam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Redrose07

She's starting a new life,so give her something useful 😊
It can be cookeries or electronics!
Or Make a album of her journey with you and friends,add flower n chocolates-that will be a perfect gift 4 ur bestie😊

Can giving cookeries and electronics be good?
I means its just her nikah ..bidaai is after a few months
These things r usually giving on bidaai na?
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: absam

Can giving cookeries and electronics be good?
I means its just her nikah ..bidaai is after a few months
These things r usually giving on bidaai na?

Umm..may be 😊 You should go to a gift corner and think about what your friend likes then make the decision..I think you will choose the perfect gift 😊
Anyway,best wishes 4 your friend :)Edited by Redrose07 - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
don't get her anything .. she is going to get too many gifts to remember its a perfect opportunity for you to save some money and for her to be appreciative of your support and happiness. If you must gift her .. give her a box of tissues. marriage sucks .. she will find that out shortly and your tissues will be most welcome.
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

don't get her anything .. she is going to get too many gifts to remember its a perfect opportunity for you to save some money and for her to be appreciative of your support and happiness. If you must gift her .. give her a box of tissues. marriage sucks .. she will find that out shortly and your tissues will be most welcome.

Oh God!!what a suggestion...πŸ˜†
..Scarlett.. thumbnail

D3vil,you are proving now that you actually are a Devil πŸ˜› hope i never have to take any advise from you,how cruel you are πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
absam thumbnail

Lol.. πŸ˜†
I like ur suggestion..
Looks like experience is speaking out. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
if you judge me by the way I post you would think I have experienced everything! but I kind of think.. people who are in long term relationships and people who MARRY and are happy or excited to get married .. are kind of umm lunatics ? Firstly who would want to be with them for the REST of their lives? they are so f**king annoying to begin with? one day fine ..two days max! but the rest of their LIVES! are you kidding me? This means they are as equally annoying themselves no? You gotta be a lunatic to want to be with Heeer for the rest of your life? and likewise you gotta be desperate to be with himmm for the rest of your life? 
Hopefully your friend wakes up and when she does she will be thankful for your thoughtful girl .. if you want to spend a little bit more money? You could always get  a handkerchief? 

I second you ! πŸ˜† forget her, apni shaadi ki fikr karo πŸ˜† πŸ€£