Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: D3viL

if you judge me by the way I post you would think I have experienced everything! but I kind of think.. people who are in long term relationships and people who MARRY and are happy or excited to get married .. are kind of umm lunatics ? Firstly who would want to be with them for the REST of their lives? they are so f**king annoying to begin with? one day fine ..two days max! but the rest of their LIVES! are you kidding me? This means they are as equally annoying themselves no? You gotta be a lunatic to want to be with Heeer for the rest of your life? and likewise you gotta be desperate to be with himmm for the rest of your life? 

Hopefully your friend wakes up and when she does she will be thankful for your thoughtful girl .. if you want to spend a little bit more money? You could always get  a handkerchief? 

GHUSSA speaks ! ðŸ˜† 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

I second you ! ðŸ˜† forget her, apni shaadi ki fikr karo ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

exactly.. so when you purchase that handkerchief  make sure you get an XXXLarge .. big enough to suffocate yourself to sleep. That sounds much more pleasurable then spending a night next to heerrr ðŸ˜†
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Gift her a cake like this one ðŸ˜ˆ

Or frame the pic and wrap it 1000 times. ðŸ˜ˆ Some mehnat to unwrap the gift is not bad. ðŸ˜†

I saw the date of the post... your friend must be married by now so you can apply it for someone else's wedding. ðŸ˜³ 

BTW Happy married life to her. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: D3viL

exactly.. so when you purchase that handkerchief  make sure you get an XXXLarge .. big enough to suffocate yourself to sleep. That sounds much more pleasurable then spending a night next to heerrr ðŸ˜†

🤣 she has to order that XXXL handkerchief.. ðŸ˜† 
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some elegant piece of jewelry would be nice. May be a pendant or bracelet perhaps.