Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Yashomati

Hi guys!! 

Any Fan of Arun Govil Deepika here😲

Hey Yashomati! What a sweet name is that!
 You are welcome to our gallery dear! Almost every one loves Arun Deepika hereπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arun-deeps - 9 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
@Gargi
Lovely avis! πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys!
Have made this siggie frm Ram Bharat Milap!
Hope you like !!

http://i.xomf.com/zdgvs.png
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats On  The Gallery.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I have some new creations to share, Mytho Mastians! They both are actually based off of my favorite Ram-Sita story from the epic Ramayana, in which Lord Indra's son Jayant pecks Sitaji's foot and a furious Ramji avenges her pain by invoking the Brahmastra against Jayant. This story is so meaningful and not only is it romantic, but it also has a deep meaning about people who doubt or test God. It is a pity that neither RSR or ASR picturized this story, but I really wanted to imagine how it would have looked in both shows, so I used random pictures from the vanvaas episodes to "create" this scene myself. How convincing is it? I know the crow picture is blended badly into the sig and looks completely fake, but it's the best I could manage, I swear. πŸ€£

Credit for the text goes to Gunia, who patiently found some dohas from Ramcharitmanas that pertained to this scene.

Credit for the textures goes to Aishu! I'm sorry if it looks like I copied your style in these sigs. Trust me, it was unintentional. πŸ˜• But when I used the textures you gave me, it created this look no matter how different I tried to make it.

This is another sig I made on some pictures of Debina during the Lanka episodes. She looked so pretty in this scene, jubilant with happiness after finding out that Ram and Lakshman had killed Ahi-Mahi and made it safely out of Patala Loka. 

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Gunudi :-

Thank You So So Much Di !! Your Bharat Milaap Sig Is So Delicately Beautiful !! I Just Love It !!!

@Janudi :-

^^So Gorgeous Di !! And No, The Crow In Both The Sigs Look Very Much Real !!!! And As You Know, I'm Observing You For A Long Time Time To Know How You Blend 😳 !! Tell Na !!'

^^Wow !!! Debinaji Looks So Cute !!! Really, You're A Wonder !!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ Thank you so much Proteeti! I'm really glad you like the sigs. πŸ€— I use photoshop for making sigs and in that software, there is a feather option that allows you to blend pics naturally into each other. What software do you use and how do you blend? I can help you based on that information.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

^^ Thank you so much Proteeti! I'm really glad you like the sigs. πŸ€— I use photoshop for making sigs and in that software, there is a feather option that allows you to blend pics naturally into each other. What software do you use and how do you blend? I can help you based on that information.

Yes, I Use PS 7.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey guys!
Have made this siggie frm Ram Bharat Milap!
Hope you like !!

http://i.xomf.com/zdgvs.png

This is really cute Gunia! Wonderful blending and coloring. πŸ‘ What does the text mean? You always use the most perfect text for every sig!

Btw, can you suggest me some text for a sig in which Ramji is searching for Sitaji right after she is kidnapped, and feeling guilty that he could not protect her? I know that RSR's vidhna tere song has good lines, but I want to use something different that I haven't before. The same old lyrics are getting boring. πŸ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

This is really cute Gunia! Wonderful blending and coloring. πŸ‘ What does the text mean? You always use the most perfect text for every sig!

Btw, can you suggest me some text for a sig in which Ramji is searching for Sitaji right after she is kidnapped, and feeling guilty that he could not protect her? I know that RSR's vidhna tere song has good lines, but I want to use something different that I haven't before. The same old lyrics are getting boring. πŸ˜†

Thank you for loving my work Di! Means a lot to me!!
Yupp Sorry for I forgot to translate the text meaning
Ram Swatijal Bharat Papihara
Swatibund bhin Tript na jiyara
Actually, Papihara is a bird who remains thirsty throughout the year, because he only drinks the water which rains in the Nakshatra 'Swati'. In the same way Bharat is so very much dedicated to Shri Ram, that he only wants Ram to be with him, or you can say like Papihara bird, Bharat lives on Ram roopi water. (life)   Without Ram nothing else can satisfy and nurture Bharat's soul, like Papihara's thirst is satisfied only after drinking Swati jal! Bharat's soul is satisfied only after chanting Ram!
Isn't that very devotional and cute😳

This is beyond AMAZING!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and what a texture...can you please teach me, how to make siggie using such a texture!😲 I mean its SO PRETTY😲

Also this texture is gorgeous! Please teach me both na😳😳😳😳😳😳 PLEASE😳😳😳
😳
Btw as far as the text is concerned...you can use from "Har Koi Hain Yaha Bas nithur Niyati" where Ram Siya remember each other...if you remember, there comes a line-
Jo Vaidehi Mor Bharose Taaki Raksha Bhayi Na Mose"
(Seeta, who kept so much faith in me, I could not even protect her!
)
Btw if you still wanna use some other text, I can search it from RCM too..