Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

@Janudi :-

Congo Di !!! Feeling Really Happy For You !

P.S. Is There Anyone Who Truly Likes Chidiya Ghar Now, Without Debinaji And Shilpaji ??

Thanks, Proteeti!

Debina and Shilpa made the best Mayuri-Koel pair. After them, I also liked Debina-Shubhangi. The new Mayuri and Koel (who are actually played by Starbharat's Kunti and JSK's Yashoda) are cute, but it's not the same. It's like a different Chidiya Ghar.

In fact, I did not like the show much after episode 500. It lost its charm.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Thanks, Proteeti!

Debina and Shilpa made the best Mayuri-Koel pair. After them, I also liked Debina-Shubhangi. The new Mayuri and Koel (who are actually played by Starbharat's Kunti and JSK's Yashoda) are cute, but it's not the same. It's like a different Chidiya Ghar.

In fact, I did not like the show much after episode 500. It lost its charm.

Yeah, I Like Falakji And Aditiji Very Very Much, But They Lack In Shilpaji's Naughtiness, Debinaji's Expressions ! I Started Watching It Only After I Saw Some Of Your Creations (And Recognized 'Sita'), And When They Danced Together, Actually Koel Danced Better Than Mayuri...Isn't It Rather Peculiar, More That The Strangeness Due To The Change ?

Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, here is a siggie Shikha Di made on my suggestion
Isn't it damn cute 
wayward thumbnail
@Yashodi :-

Aww...So Cute !
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here are some GIFs I made on Gurmeet & Debina's recent performance for the "Hum Hain" Umeed-E-Kashmir program on Zee TV.

stacked: http://img5.picload.org/image/cagwddp/gurmina5.gif

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Yeah, I Like Falakji And Aditiji Very Very Much, But They Lack In Shilpaji's Naughtiness, Debinaji's Expressions ! I Started Watching It Only After I Saw Some Of Your Creations (And Recognized 'Sita'), And When They Danced Together, Actually Koel Danced Better Than Mayuri...Isn't It Rather Peculiar, More That The Strangeness Due To The Change ?

It's Shafaq Naaz who played Kunti/Mayuri. Falaq is her sister. ðŸ˜³ And yeah, I liked Shafaq and Aditi individually, but they simply cannot bring out the naughtiness of Shilpa Shinde or the expressiveness of Debina. I haven't seen Shafaq dancing, but I do know Aditi is a good dancer.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Nice request from Shikha, Yashomati! The blending is nice. :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day to Vikram Sharma, the amazing and devoted Lord Hanuman of Anand Sagar's Ramayan! ðŸ¥³ 

Here are a few creations I made in honor of Vikramji's birthday. After Gurmeet & Debina, he is my most favorite actor in Ramayan!

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Didi
Wow what lovely creations of GD's dance performance, I saw that, they were truly delightful. And the ASR creations are as always stunning! 
esp this one
http://i.imgur.com/1c4Cfbn.gif
   And please share my requested avis of SRJ Pallavi too here😳
wayward thumbnail
@Janudi :-

Oh Yeah, I Keep Confusing Them, So Shafaq Is Kunti, And Falaq Is ? Laxmi From DKDM ?

^^Wow !! Just Look At The Cropping ! Brilliant !!

https://i.imgur.com/1c4Cfbn.gif
^^Just Perfect And Emotional And Lovely And Beautiful And Everything !!

Edited by Radhikerani - 9 years ago