::Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #7:: - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
I Don't Know Why I Made This, But I Made This A Few Days Back !

What's Happened To This Place ???

I Had Made This One On Semadi's Suggestion !

And It Took Me A Total One Hour To Make This !

https://i.imgur.com/FEWHSTt.gif

It's Not So good, But It's Definitely Better Than The Other Avis I've Made !
Beautiful creations, Proteeti! The new GIF looks wonderful, definitely one of your best creations! ๐Ÿ‘ I also love the Krishna-Pandava sig. Great job!
Thank you so much for liking my work, Yashomati! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here are some icons and a signature on Shafaq Naaz, who is currently seen as Mayuri Narayan in Chidiya Ghar (after replacing Debina B. Choudhary). These pictures are from the drama that the Narayan family in CG put up, in which Mayuri got the role of Sita. I find it ironic that both Shafaq and Debina are ex-mythological actors, and now Shafaq got the chance to play a role in which Debina is popularly known as, Devi Sita. Both actresses have quite a few similarities.

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Beautiful creations, Proteeti! The new GIF looks wonderful, definitely one of your best creations! ๐Ÿ‘ I also love the Krishna-Pandava sig. Great job!

Thank You So Very Much Di !! Your Sita Siggie Is So Sweet ! Especially How You Cropped TRhe Pics ! It's So Very Beautiful !!
Wow Pro, really nice stuffs. The gifs are outstanding. Sema di's sugg came out pretty well๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Lovely siggie janu Di. I hope you make my suggestions on SRJ Debina too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ SRJ's birthday is coming next month so hoping to c some nice Krishna siggies๐Ÿ˜‰
Btw this is really awesome. the text, the blending is awesome๐Ÿ‘ But, no offence, I wish, Debina was not replaced untill this epi, at least we would have got an opportunity to see her as Seeta maiya for one more time๐Ÿ˜† She was really graceful as Seeta Shafaq is good, but she is more appealing as kunti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yashodi :-

Thank You So Very Much Di !!