Hollywood Movies & Stars

Divergent was really good.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just saw it...AGAIN. And love it. 😆

Man, I never imagined Theo James as 4 but boy was he hot. ☺️ Shai really is an improving actress. I cn't wait to see Fault In Our Stars. She def a strong screen presence. The emotional scene of her mom's death was really very executed.

Finally, strong supporting cast. Especially Kate Winslet. Damn, she was fierce.

PS: Theo-Shai has sizzling, amazing chemistry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love Divergent too!
But Fault in Our Star is so amazing! I cried a lot.I never like Shai,her secret life was crap.BUT this girl improved so much!
Waiting for the 2nd part😊
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved TFIOS sooo much !!!
Saw Divergent recently and loved it equally.

I just love Shai soo much !! She is the best of the new lot, according to me.

Theo and Ansel are great too...Both of them have amazing chemistry with Shai in the respective films.
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Already enjoyed the books even when the end of the last book made me cry a river but still it was amazing and yes i enjoyed the movie too and i cant even wait for the second movie " Insurgent " all those stars especially shailene woodley&theo James are my favsEdited by -SweetDesire- - 9 years ago
steveetter01 thumbnail
With such a hype for the movie that I read in a review for the movie, I watched this movie online at mydownloadtube few days back. The movie is packed with full of action and drama but movie at it's entirety it's just a Ok film. The movie is more for teenager like and suggested for younger audience.