Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another year has gone by but our love and memories of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" remained strong and fresh because it is etched in our hearts forever!  This extraordinary love story of Arnav and Khushi touched our lives and became a part of our daily routine, we lived and breathed them 24/7.

We felt a deep void when the show ended.  We still miss it every day...looking for that helicopter to land again.  We find solace by rewatching the show, working on creations, doing wonderful analyses, creating vms, writng Arshi fan fiction and so on.  Thanks to the show, we have bonded with friends who shared the same love and passion.  We found love and happiness in this IPKKND universe!  

Happy 3rd Anniversary Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and all the amazing fans!   I will always be grately to Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani for breathing life into the characters.  My appreciation and thanks go to the creator and the whole IPKNND team as well.  Let us celebrate and basking in all the beautiful memorable moments.  Wishing for many more anniversaries...

- Katelyn

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON ! Just the title itself brings so many emotions and feelings altogether! <3
This was a show that aired for a mere 1.5 years..but this show has changed me and my life so much forever!
It really helped me discover a complete new side of me..a girl who watched nothing but sports on TV..now dreams about Love-stories day and night :P
Never went a single day after this show went off that my mind didnt think about this show, drool on their love-scenes and go to sleep without thinking about them..

Could relate so much with a famous dialogue of the show: 
"Kya kar diya IPK ne mere saath.?! 
Itni koshish..itni jyaadi koshish ki maine IPK ko bhulane ki..par main tumhe bhula hi nahi payi
LOVE can reduce anyone to anything..! "

People say us to move on ? Trust me moving on was never this hard and for me its never an option when it comes to this show!
3 years?? Memories that this show gave has left a permanent imprint on my mind and soul that's never ever gonna wash off and will be cherished forever (hamesha)..<3

SIGGIES :

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ?

A magical journey that started on 6th June 2011 and that keeps living in our hearts today๐Ÿ˜ณ...Happy 3rd Anniversary to our beloved show !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can't express my feelings when it comes to IPK...it's all about feeling amazing mixed emotions be it love hate pain happiness joy or fun I was waiting the whole day to watch daily episodes...๐Ÿ˜†it became my choti si dunia...๐Ÿ˜ณI've so many memorable moments related to 6th June 2011- 30rd November 2012 golden era...the eagerness of the upcoming episode, the deep analysis or each spoiler promo or precap...those sleepless nights...the craziness on IF or others social network...so much fun...we fans had and are still having a wonderful IPK time !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you IPKKND for 1.5 years of magic !!! Nothing can replace you...you'll be always unique and so special...
Thank you IPK producers, the channel, IPK team and a veryyy tighhht hug to the whole cast (Barun Sanaya Akshay Deepali Abhaas Daljeet Karan Sana Mamiji Mamaji Buaji everyone) for giving us superb onscreen and offscreen moments to cherish...
IPK will remain so special for me... Arnav and Khushi stole my heart and many characters inspire me in real life...HAMESHA...I LOVE YOU ALL *DAMMIT*๐Ÿค— 

Maria

VM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUgC0bR2A68[/YOUTUBE]

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Happy 3rd anniversary IPKKND <3

Still can't believe three years have passed since the shows begin and one and half since it ended.

It almost felt yesterday when I first saw the promo, and was damn sure I will defiantly watch the show, and I am glad I did.

This show has given me so much but most important it gave me ArShi/SaRun their awesome chemistry, their cute off-screen segment. And many more beautiful memories that I will cherish for rest of my life.

I wish everyone who was associated with IPK all the success they deserve.

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Ipkknd is one of the best show ever i had watched. It started on 6th June with such a huge and brilliant actors. Every cast of Ipkknd hold their own charms starting from Mamiji to Prakash brothers. Even Laxmiji was accepted and appreciated. This show have given us a beautiful memories as till now we are rejoicing every bit of it. *Sigh* the time passed so fast and it have to come to end. 30th Nov our Ipkknd was taken from us ๐Ÿ˜ญ but that doesnt mean we will forget this show. Ipkknd is such a awesome and epic show. None can replace the charm of it. Love you Ipk, Hamesha โค๏ธ

pontiacbandit thumbnail

stacked:

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Love Of  A "Thorn"

By ArshiHamesha

A rose fell in the arms of a thorn full of animosity

He plucked her petals with the force of hostility

She faced the wrecking nature of his shattering

With smile Here and there against his  asperity

She challenged to enter where no one could  dare

The Heart  of his  fluttered with her feathery touch of care

She  Smiled at the  palpitated veins of  venomous  savage

That altered the course of pulsation in the beast of  a scare

Thorns of his venomous hate made her bleed to her heart

Still couldn't remove her from the kinship of  his drought

Hate denied love several times from the ruthless  pact

Still Love found the way seeping into the shoving hate

He smiled ,cried, allied  by making her part of his skin

She was the bride of  same  beast and a prince of   akin

Winning both she persecuted all the thorns of  his kin

Making him, kissed silky Rose by showering petals of tin

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon!!!

pontiacbandit thumbnail
For eighteen months ran the show
Eighteen months since we saw it go
Three years since it got us tied
Raaba ve on, we are still stupefied 

It happens when a show shuts down
The craze diminishes, everybody moves on
But IPK has reversed the trend
The fan base has only widened

What's the reason?, while some analyse
Watching again and again, becomes the premise
As dubbed ones, remakes and reruns thrive
They've helped to keep the show alive

So dupattas fly, while the gazes continue
A mesmerising hi, which still sounds new
Sighs, laughs and cries, we get even now
In an abyss of love, we happily fall down

Jo pehle hua na, ab hone laga hai
Nuttier and nuttier, dil hone laga hai
On this third anniversary we need not be sane
So let's rock and party, while going dhak dhak again 

DurgaS
pontiacbandit thumbnail
OMG! IPKKND completed 3 years! *Happy dance* 
Huh! Where do I start from? I saw the promo of this show when I saw Sanaya and Barun paired I was really happy as I saw their previous works and then after watching the first episode I got hooked to this serial! I never loved any serial this much. This show was one of the best daily soap ever created. The cast and crew for this team did a splendid job and justified the show and made each and every episode look perfect and worthy! About the actors like Barun, Sanaya, Karan, Sana, Daljeet, Abhaas, Akshay, Deepali, Madhura, Pyumori, Jayshree ji, Swati ji, Sanjay ji, Abha ji, Utkarsha & Rajesh ji has done a marvelous job and had justified their role!
Not to forget the Prakash brothers, Lakshmi, our invisible Aman and the cutie pies of this show Vishesh and Dhriti were amazing as well!
I am re-watching the whole serial again and the episodes never seems old. For me my favorite show and couple will remain IPKKND and Arshi always and none can change it.
Lastly I love this show and I am missing it so much I hope SaRun will be back onscreen with a new show in future.

Love,
Mally

Siggy