No pseudo pelf

Overcome your fear

Your shame, your hate

Make your dreams

Your destiny, my mate!

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's not just another show. It has become a lifestyle. It has become an integral part of life. There has never been another show that even after almost two years of ending, we still watch it every single day. For three years, we have gotten to know and love the characters- Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, NK, Akaash, Payal, Naniji, Manorama, Mamaji, Lavanya, Buaji, Garima, Shashi, and even Shyam, Laxmi and the Prakash brothers. And most of all, we fell in love with Arshi, the way they had fallen in love with each other. The countless Rabba Ves are still in our hearts. The show has become our obsession, something we cannot live without. Even today, we write about it, discuss it, make creations and vms. We talk about it so much that the forum is reaching its 10000th page, something that has never been done on India Forums. It has been three years since the cast and creatives of IPK came together to give us one of the most loved and brilliant shows of Indian Television History. Onscreen and offscreen, we fell in love with them and the story. Never again, never again can this magic be created. I don't know about others but for me, this show will always be number one and will always hold a special place in my heart and it will be a show I will watch for as long as I live. A show never to be forgotten. Happy 3rd Anniversary Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Thank you for bringing a special kind of joy in our lives. #IPKKNDHamesha

Siggies:

pontiacbandit thumbnail

What should I say about IPK
Arnav & Khushi made a very special place in my heart and I can never forget them. Even after almost 2 years of its last episode I watch ipk everyday on internet! I read FFs 24/7. The thing I hated the most "reading" now I love to read FF/OS/SSs.. I really love them sooo much and miss them alot too! Those months of IPK were the best phase of my life!! I wish they come back in future! 

I LOVE Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon & ArShi alot! ❤️

#ArshianForever ❤️
pontiacbandit thumbnail
ipkknd is an amazing creation and i will always be thankful that i ever found it! this simple yet complicated story spoke to something inside me that i didn't think existed anymore. the beautiful characters made me laugh, cry, be happy, sympathise, empathise, dream, hate, and fall madly in love again and again. it competes with my most favourite fiction and my most favourite movies. it gave me the deep, complex, unforgettable arnav singh raizada and the lovable, endearing, fearless khushi kumari gupta. 

the melodies instantly take me back to certain moments and feelings, and the classy, talented actors i will love hamesha. it changed me even as it moved me and it made and still makes my life a brighter, sunnier place. everyone says it is just a show and of course it is! but just like great art can have an impact on ur life and the way u perceive things, ipk and the beautiful, emotional, human love story at its heart affected me as deeply and will continue to do so always. for me it is a living, breathing thing of beauty with a lot of heart and a joyous soul. 

i believe fate played a hand in ipk's timeless magic - everything in the universe colluded and collided to bring together each wonderful element that made this show so outstandingly perfect. ipk will always awe me, it will always inspire me, it will always remind me of endless possibilities, of hopes and dreams and salvation. and most especially it will always be synonymous with pure, passionate, electrifying romance, a perfectly imperfect, achingly beautiful and deep, utterly mesmerising pyaar.  
pontiacbandit thumbnail

OMG! IPKKND completed 3 years! *Happy dance*

Huh! Where do I start from? I saw the promo of this show when I saw Sanaya and Barun paired I was really happy as I saw their previous works and then after watching the first episode I got hooked to this serial! I never loved any serial this much. This show was one of the best daily soap ever created. The cast and crew for this team did a splendid job and justified the show and made each and every episode look perfect and worthy! About the actors like Barun, Sanaya, Karan, Sana, Daljeet, Abhaas, Akshay, Deepali, Madhura, Pyumori, Jayshree ji, Swati ji, Sanjay ji, Abha ji, Utkarsha & Rajesh ji has done a marvelous job and had justified their role!

Not to forget the Prakash brothers, Lakshmi, our invisible Aman and the cutie pies of this show Vishesh and Dhriti were amazing as well!

I am re-watching the whole serial again and the episodes never seems old. For me my favorite show and couple will remain IPKKND and Arshi always and none can change it.

Lastly I love this show and I am missing it so much I hope SaRun will be back onscreen with a new show in future.

Love,

Mally

Siggy