I m re watching Mickey virus

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well... I m re watching this movie Now in a better quality and I must say, the 1st time that I watched it it was a day or two after it got released and had low quality video.
Now a days watching it back again,, this time with a better video quality and what i find

a. A song that varun said he sang in the movie - I doubt my self but after double check yes its his voice ðŸ˜ƒ one line or two in that song. Song name - Pyaar chaina ka maal hay **manish poal sings the main lines and vb's voice at the side.. Ill search the full song and share.

b. well this time i understand his jokes - may be because the sound is better... But i must say... Even there is Manish who is the main lead... VB  is the best in this movie ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">well... I m re watching this movie Now in a better quality and I must say, the 1st time that I watched it it was a day or two after it got released and had low quality video.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">Now a days watching it back again,, this time with a better video quality and what i find</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">a. A song that varun said he sang in the movie - I doubt my self but after double check yes its his voice😃one line or two in that song. Song name - Pyaar chaina ka maal hay **manish poal sings the main lines and vb's voice at the side.. Ill search the full song and share.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0099cc">b. well this time i understand his jokes - may be because the sound is better... But i must say... Even there is Manish who is the main lead... VB is the best in this movie😉</font>

I told you ron, varun rocks n film was also nice n clean
ronshaan thumbnail
Well maine ye dekha tha ajj phir se dekha
N it was so nice to c our hero
ronshaan thumbnail
well in a 2nd time i watched it 
i understood the movie and the dialogues
i must say as i said many times b4.. vb has the best Lines and he is the reason i watched it by the way :) 
the best hero in this movie, ending tak he was one of the main leads and i was happy to see it !!! hope to see him more in bollywood and tellywood. 
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

well in a 2nd time i watched it

i understood the movie and the dialogues
i must say as i said many times b4.. vb has the best Lines and he is the reason i watched it by the way :)
the best hero in this movie, ending tak he was one of the main leads and i was happy to see it !!! hope to see him more in bollywood and tellywood.

i hope too