I am in leave for 1 month

24 hours Online in IF.

Feel free to Ask, say , order,

ohkie definitely
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishwa09

Aditi did u saw her Age ??I guess its 68 .. She is a Fan of KSG .. Aww. Ksg has a fan of this age ..

He is so Lucky ..

really...thats grt
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u ...
😊
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I appreciate your effort :)
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes I am old !!!! But I appreciate talent and excellence when I see it anywhere ...in the classroom, here on social network and definitely on the small  screen ..where Karan blazes a glorious trail, 
We can definitely ..with just a small but disciplined effort make Karan rank No 1.

I will help wherever I can but I find Shaivi & Shishi are best equipped to guide those who need help to increase activity. 

Nikki is absolutely the star as she can round up everyone to join the campaign like no one else amongst us .

WHATEVER YOU DO AND WHEREVER YOU COMMENT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU WRITE HIS NAME AS IF WRITES IT ON HIS PROFILE ! Our comments are not read visually but  graded by software which only recognises  KARAN SINGH GROVER  to assemble and tabulate  his uploads. So make sure you use his full name always when writing on his IF Profile !

Karan Singh Grover!

Be optimistic . Follow the rules and we will achieve our goal !
Edited by mamta-s - 9 years ago
Gulaabo thumbnail
good idea!!! I'll support u all too...
-ajna- thumbnail
I notice that there are 14,390 who have liked KSG's IF Profile !!! Gosh that is a huge number !!!  If 10% of these comment and upload his images plus view, like, rate his photos, videos, event photos daily there is NO reason he will not top the charts. 
There is no point in staying away if it is not to Karan's benefit.  Take a leaf out of his book...he came back to QH sets inspite of all the negativity did he not ?  
We need to move on in life and not hold grudges that  create negativity .
If we follow rules we will surely win !
The new IF ranking system sucks! All the people with articles automatically get high ranks! Lost hope! Seriously! It is unfair!
-ajna- thumbnail
His rank moves down again !!!! He is on No 7 !
-ajna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor01

The new IF ranking system sucks! All the people with articles automatically get high ranks! Lost hope! Seriously! It is unfair!

May be we should try just a bit harder! There are just 9/10  of us who upload images with comments and he is still on 5 or 7/8 ..maybe if we gear up and do something a bit more ...like just simple things as liking each other's comments. Using his full name is important or their software will not recognise it!

Can't give up hope without trying ...can we ?

Just a bigger shove everybody !!!